• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Blade & Soul |OT| Kiss From A Rose

There's no point in hoarding all those (low-level) soul shield pieces, I guess?

My inventory is starting to fill up with stuff I have no idea if I need to keep it or not.

Salvage them. Low chance at getting powders, which you'll need for soul shield fusion for soul shields that are actually worth upgrading.

Hubb

That was my primary goal in leveling. Hit 27, was even in the area, was so close. Then reroll.

The Wish costume from the Hongmoon store is pretty great too. They're like textured running rights/leggings. Need more stuff like that.

Ive only done 1 6 man dungeon at cap and it is certainly harder. Granted we did it with a mix of 44s and 45s, but we wiped a few times clearing it.

kiryogi

Banned
I'm done for now. I quite like the outfits in this game when they aren't showing too much skin.

My Kung Fu Master:

I wish the hat didn't forcibly change my actual hairstyle though. I picked a short style and it turns into this when wearing the hat.

That outfit screams "I want to die" :D That's the Crimson Legion outfit isn't it? Flagged for PVP!

Not forced at all. You will get certain costumes throughout the game that will clearly say that wearing this costume will make you hostile to the opposite faction. Don't wear the costume and you're set.

That being said, the PvP in this game is very fun but they definitely let you avoid it if you wish.

Yes and no I'd say. Part of how you grow the guild is by contributing faction insignias, which can only be acquired by doing PVP dailies.

Muddimar

FYI: If you are having issues with the Marketplace not working, "Temporarily Unavailable" error, I fixed mine by disabling my firewall, windows defender.

tariniel

What I wouldn't give for some DBZ hair in this game! Actually when I was making my first character last night I picked bald because I felt like all of the hairstyles on my male Destroyer looked pretty bad on him.

ShinMaruku

Is she not glorious?
04Ri6l2.jpg

NeOak

FYI, founder packs are gone. Trying to get a code from Gamestop right now, but Amazon took them down already.

DrBo42

Sure seems like they're not sticking to this character creation schedule on their forums. Can someone post when Mushin is open again?

The code is for Kudo because he couldn't get it with a non US address, but I hope we get an indication if it works.

I bought a Master Pack last night from them at 1am EST. the code did not work. I've emailed NCSoft and GameStop to get a resolution.

Just redeemed and it worked!
Now let's see if I can get the costumes on without re-logging..

Good to know. Hopefully I can get a working code from them.

Hastati

...I joined the wrong faction LOL

Read somewhere that you can pay to change factions later, but is that quite a bit farther down the line?

Kitoro

Should we expect to see any new limited time premium shop exclusive outfits anytime soon?

Tempted to buy the snowman outfit for my cat, but not if there's going to be an adorable Valentine's Day outfit for her. :p

rocK`

Banned
Anyone else fall behind in levels vs their MsQ around lvl 20?

Had to take a quick step back when I saw I was in a lvl 23 zone. Still able to solo most content (I'm an assassin), but burned through too many potions.

Also, what are some actual aoe tools for 'sins? Outside of our explosive mines that is.

Was put in a queue for the first time, I almost panicked. Glad it only lasted for a second.

Farming for these outfits are wearing me down. One popped in that inferno dungeon but everyone just out bid me for it. Killed this blue wolf boss 30+ times now and I only have the head piece.

Looks like you don't have to relog to get the Premium/Founder benefits, alt+tabbed back to game after redeeming and I'm greeted with this:

Wish I got to see all that cool shit pop up last night. I need to buy one of the student pack until something is figured out. Tried to log during lunch and hands 21 minute queue on Jiwan. Exactly what I was trying to avoid :(

Stiler

What faction/server is GAF on? Op says Discord but I don't see a server called that, I assum Mushin from the previous pages I read?

When's it open for character creation?

Are any of you guys maxing out the game's settings? My settings are custom, but most of the options are set to 2, 3, and 4. Only my texture resolution is set to 5. But I'm experiencing some stuttering and frame drops. Terrain popping in slightly altered shapes (set at 4) only ten feet ahead is also beginning to annoy me. My computer isn't high end, but I thought it would be able to handle this game a bit better. I have an R9 270 and AMD FX-8320.

Opened 18 chests, no stalker weapon for my class.

Seriously, game?

I had better luck with the Assassin I made last night, but for my Blade Dancer over the weekend, I used up all my keys and had to wait until Level 15 before a friend could just give me the one he rolled.

Are any of you guys maxing out the game's settings? My settings are custom, but most of the options are set to 2, 3, and 4. Only my texture resolution is set to 5. But I'm experiencing some stuttering and frame drops. Terrain popping in slightly altered shapes (set at 4) only ten feet ahead is also beginning to annoy me. My computer isn't high end, but I thought it would be able to handle this game a bit better. I have an R9 270 and AMD FX-8320.

I'm maxed on an i7-4790 and GTX 760. I get some frame drops if there's like 30 people around me but mostly it's smooth sailing.

Top Bottom