• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Blade & Soul |OT| Kiss From A Rose

docbon

Did everyone roll on Mushin because it was the most populated, or is it the most populated because everyone rolled on Mushin?

thinking.gif

seek refuge lest ye be left out in the cold nothingness of a dead server within a month's time.

or somesuch.

wrongway

Ugh, apparently the client doesn't like it if you move it to another monitor. Bumped it to my other screen and it just froze. Some day, Mushin. Some day.

nikos

Finally set up a character on Mushin. #415 in the Premium Queue.

For some reason, I'm not able to select Gamepad mode. I'm using a DualShock4 with InputMapper. Any ideas? I'd like to try it for when I want to play in the living room, and it's probably better to get used to it from the beginning.

EDIT: Gonna try without InputMapper when/if I ever get in.

cHinzo

Man, I'm enjoying the shit out of the combat atm. Such a good feeling if u manage to counter everything they throw at u. Feels so fluid. :D Hope the game stays fun for a while.

Tabby

Man, I'm enjoying the shit out of the combat atm. Such a good feeling if u manage to counter everything they throw at u. Feels so fluid. :D Hope the game stays fun for a while.

Thought Wildstar's combat was superior at first but then I unlocked more skills and I learnt about combos and man, I'm having a blast as well.

Finally set up a character on Mushin. #415 in the Premium Queue.

For some reason, I'm not able to select Gamepad mode. I'm using a DualShock4 with InputMapper. Any ideas? I'd like to try it for when I want to play in the living room, and it's probably better to get used to it from the beginning.

EDIT: Gonna try without InputMapper when/if I ever get in.

I had that same issue before actually playing. Once I actually got in the server and into the intro, I was able to check the gamepad box. I'm using a DS4 as well but I'm using DS4Windows to emulate Xinput.

kiryogi

Banned
Whelp my cilent finally crashed from being on since launch on Friday. Queue almost done though, only about 15 min. #128 of 448

N/m. I'm in :D

Beats

Going to give the game a shot after watching some gameplay videos of the combat, but just one question. I remember trying an MMO a couple of years back that didn't have the camera directly behind the character which I thought looked pretty neat visually. I was wondering if it'd be possible to make the camera slightly off center like this in this game?

Vex_

Banned
Any chance people from GAF will be online and playing in about 10 hours?

that's what im hoping for too. i gotsa head out for a couple of hours. Hopefully will get on smoothly during non peak us hours and get a gaf (mushin) guild invite

Hubb

that's what im hoping for too. i gotsa head out for a couple of hours. Hopefully will get on smoothly during non peak us hours and get a gaf (mushin) guild invite

You should be ok, but I think only 2 people in the guild can invite so... Maybe not.

Hubb

Nice, thanks guys. Unfortunately it sounds like it'll be full by the time I do the faction quest.

I think you should be fine we have 9 open slots and we may have an alt or two in the clan. Plus it wont take us that long to hit the next level and get more space.

Rynam

Is someone on mushin online right now to invite? If so, may I get an invite? Name is Rynam

Edit: That was quick, Thanks :D

Desi

The Launcher is the biggest piece of garbage this side of the Mississippi. I had to skip that junk all together.

I think you should be fine we have 9 open slots and we may have an alt or two in the clan. Plus it wont take us that long to hit the next level and get more space.

Ah okay cool, not sure how far into the game the faction quest is, but it probably won't be until tomorrow that I can get to it.

Top Bottom