• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Blade & Soul |OT| Kiss From A Rose

garath

Sounds like the queue times for f2p is pretty out of hand. I may wait a few weeks for it to settle down. Have to finish dragons dogma anyways.

AESplusF

So I just bought something from the marketplace and it didn't appear in my inventory, where do my purchases go?

Oh okay so just like anything else then, I should have looked a little harder

Sorian

Banned
So I just bought something from the marketplace and it didn't appear in my inventory, where do my purchases go?

Bottom right corner should have an icon that looks like a chest or box. It'll be in there, have to claim it from the server. Basically it's sitting in a mail system.

MogCakes

I killed someone by mistake. I was wearing my crimson suit so I should have known, but I didn't realize opposing faction players just show up in red automatically. She was a summoner, I saw the red name as she rounded a corner and went in out of habit. Only took a few strokes and she was gone, it was afterwards finishing off her familiar that I realized I had murdered her. I feel so bad

Sorian

Banned
I killed someone by mistake. I was wearing my crimson suit so I should have known, but I didn't realize opposing faction players just show up in red automatically. She was a summoner, I saw the red name as she rounded a corner and went in out of habit. Only took a few strokes and she was gone, it was afterwards finishing off her familiar that I realized I had murdered her. I feel so bad

You can only do that to someone else also wearing a faction costume. You shouldn't feel bad at all.

_Legacy_

I'm downloading this as I type this out. Gonna give this a try, seems like my type of game.

Just don't expect to be getting into the servers any time soon. The queue times for this game are mind-boggling. I've been waiting since 2.30pm GMT to play and still I'm in queue at number 1702 now. Never seen anything like this before.

UGSBBoyDragon

Neo Member
Dont worry guys there going to be a maintance from what I heard happening soon. So a lot people are going to be force to download that AFK Patch. Cause that AFK patch only applies to those that downloaded it. people who have not logged off sense friday etc dont got that patch still

Just don't expect to be getting into the servers any time soon. The queue times for this game are mind-boggling. I've been waiting since 2.30pm GMT to play and still I'm in queue at number 1702 now. Never seen anything like this before.

Oh ok, well I have a doctor's appointment and I'm going to be grilling a steak for my wife and I tonight, so maybe I won't play, but it's on my list of things to do this upcoming weekend and for my week off next week.

dem clan upgrade requirements. ouch.

GAF clan is going to be full for a while. What is the queue like for premium members on Mushin right now? Didn't bother logging in this morning and still have a couple hours left at work.

_woLf

What level is the first dungeon? Will the story naturally lead me to it?

The first "real" dungeon is level 20, the Blackram Narrows. And the story will lead you to the area of the dungeon but does not require you to actually beat the dungeon in order to continue the story.

You'll know when you get there, though.

NeOak

PvP is optional. You need to wear the uniform to be able to be targeted. Don't feel bad, that summoner knew what they were getting into.

Still haven't reset them servers.

And then crash the log-in server due to many people trying to log back in? Who says they will?

Still haven't played since launch day. Not waiting 30+ minutes for a queue when most of the people online are gold sellers.

30+ minutes on the pleb queue, yeah. Premium queue is pretty much a few minutes.

dem clan upgrade requirements. ouch.

GAF clan is going to be full for a while. What is the queue like for premium members on Mushin right now? Didn't bother logging in this morning and still have a couple hours left at work.

We are going to have to raffle that last spot.

Are you using Gedosato for downsampling? Cant seem to get it to play nice with B&S

Use Nvidia DSR

new patch

An AFK auto-kick feature has been implemented

The queue time text has been changed
Previously, the non-premium membership queue time would only display wait time for non-premium members and would not include the wait time from the premium membership queue
Now, the non-premium membership queue time will display the total wait time including both premium and non-premium members
Fixed an issue where cutscenes would crash the client or black screen when pressing the ESC button too quickly
Fixed an issue where the confirmation message for upgrading a weapon could not be typed in French due to the word length

best patch eve r:D

Nice of them to patch in auto-kick after the queues have largely cleared LOL

Alrus

Fuck that golden deva, I think I've gotten all the weapons beside the staff I need. Heck you can even get a Warlock weapon and that class isn't even available yet >.>

I'm not paying nearly 3 dollars just for a key either >.>

Tabby

Only Assassins would be allowed in Believe It though. They could only be named after Naruto characters.
And everyone has to look like this.
Tf6HHSS.jpg

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Is PvP really optional? I'm getting instagibbed by some dudes around Jadestone.

EDIT: Oh I had some faction costume on.

K.Sabot

This game's leveling PvE need a massive rebalancing.

Enemies die too quickly to have actually fun battles utilizing your plethora of abilities, which in turn does not properly prepare you for PvP or challenging dungeons.

They should have made quests require less kills and increased the enemy health by at least 4 times or maybe even more.

Can someone invite me to the guild on Mushin? Character name is Peppar.

Decided (at least for now) to make a Blade Master my main. Am level 11 now and combat is pretty fun.

Maybesew

At what point does the difficulty curve ramp up. I'm level 10 and have been cruising along basically spamming left and right click. Every now and then I'll use my other abilities. Secondly, how important is it to do every side quest? I've done them all along the way, but cant get a sense of whether its worth it or not.

yaffi

At what point does the difficulty curve ramp up. I'm level 10 and have been cruising along basically spamming left and right click. Every now and then I'll use my other abilities. Secondly, how important is it to do every side quest? I've done them all along the way, but cant get a sense of whether its worth it or not.

I think the first real dungeon at level 20 proves that mashing buttons doesn't work very well.

K.Sabot

I think the first real dungeon at level 20 proves that mashing buttons doesn't work very well.

but at the same time as soon as I left the dungeon I was back to mashing buttons on the quest fodder until I stopped at around level 39 and switched to my mushin character which I'm playing now.

I just wish they'd put the same amount of danger in the pve outside dungeons.

Alrus

I'm at like, 17 breakthrough weapons I can't use while trying to get mine on that deva roulette. You can't even trade them. At this rate I'm going to run out of keys :/ Game really wants me to spend money I guess...

Top Bottom