• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Blade & Soul |OT| Kiss From A Rose

LOLCats

Banned
In game press f10, at character select I can't remember exactly which button it is but it is there. If you are skipping cutscenes and that is when you are crashing, let the cutscene actually start and then skip it. If you press esc too quickly that can crash you.

Thanks ya, im actually crashing here and there during regular game play not the cut scenes fortunately.

Aaaand my first disconnect ever.

I'd been logged in constantly since last night.

The queue is 4,400+ on Old Man Cho right now.

Screw it for now, I'm done.

Vex_

Banned
4XVNO0a.png

KpOWFIK.png

nick-young-confused-face.jpg

Azull

Finally got in and joined the Cerulean Order. Is there anymore room in the Gaf clan? If so, my ingame name is Azul Dovahal. Thanks!

SeppOCE

*Facepalm* I think I discarded some of them earlier completely forgetting we can salvage lol.

hmm, is it a something to do with my cpu then? Find it so weird I can't even get a stable 60fps for this game but warframe on the otherhand has no issue.

The game is on Unreal 3 and due to it's Open World nature likely CPU intensive. I have an 8 core CPU at 3.5 ghz and I only get 60 fps with a GTX 970 and 16 gigs of ram. Unreal 3 is a pretty shitty engine but yeah if you want better performance you might have to look into overclocking or just keep playing the game on lower settings.

Kudo

Overclock your processor to 4.0-4.6 GHz.

UE3 was designed to run on the 360 at 30 FPS, basically. Tacking more and more "next gen" stuff on top is a lot for two processes to handle, so it's extremely dependent on per-thread performance.

I have Turbo enabled so it should go up to 4.2 GHz.
Just checking the FPS on other places I think it's the rain on Tomun Range that drops it to 50, getting almost consistent 60 in other locations.
Assuming nothing can be done to the "micro drops" when the game loads new area, not that they're big deal, or does anyone get those on SSD? Could re-install on one if that fixes it..

1v1 Arena seems to even the damage and HP a little but doesn't unlock max level skills? Didn't have a chance there, Kung Fu Master just grabs me and there was nothing I could do, Assassin turned invisible and couldn't even see her. (Level 45s against 25)
Gotta try again on max level, I really like the Open World PVP where I actually have chances of winning..
Any tips how to play Blade Dancer on Arena?

Ferrio

Banned
I have Turbo enabled so it should go up to 4.2 GHz.
Just checking the FPS on other places I think it's the rain on Tomun Range that drops it to 50, getting almost consistent 60 in other locations.
Assuming nothing can be done to the "micro drops" when the game loads new area, not that they're big deal, or does anyone get those on SSD? Could re-install on one if that fixes it.

I get 120 frames at a lot of places, but I hit one of those loading zones and the frames tank for a brief second, and that's on SSD. Bless you G-sync monitor.

ShinMaruku

I am loving KFM and am practicing it for Spirit Master. It's gonna be sweet. Nothing is better than seeing a big monster just get it's shit pushed in.

Hubb

1v1 Arena seems to even the damage and HP a little but doesn't unlock max level skills? Didn't have a chance there, Kung Fu Master just grabs me and there was nothing I could do, Assassin turned invisible and couldn't even see her. (Level 45s against 25)
Gotta try again on max level, I really like the Open World PVP where I actually have chances of winning..
Any tips how to play Blade Dancer on Arena?

Arena is going to be your most balanced option, but you need to be max level. Your skills really matter and it is very unfortunate that you can't go into PvP and have everything unlocked no matter your level.

Open world is either going to be roaming groups or ganks squads. The only difference here is, you gear matters. A level 25 will get eaten by an even decently geared level 45. The health difference alone will make it almost impossible.

Vex_

Banned
yeaaa i dont think i am going to get to play this tonight. (again) *sigh

Oh well. Will try tomorrow when i can get on in the morning.

ShinMaruku

They can't go too ham on new servers though, they cost a but and will take time to put up and after the launch rush there will be a decline.

Chariot

lol. AFKers without patch are still in. They wanna restart the servers only when they add the new servers in the next two days. Hppe that this will do it for the free players.

HyperHip

Wonder if I should just give up on this for now. Like these queue times are ridiculous and it seems to have even grown despite waiting over an hour.

lol. AFKers without patch are still in. They wanna restart the servers only when they add the new servers in the next two days. Hppe that this will do it for the free players.

The AFK patch is mostly useless. All you need to do is set auto run in a corner. I did it for an hour or so while having dinner.

Hubb

Even the Mushin premium queue is getting back up there, though not anywhere near as bad as headstart. Currently sitting at 400, though it is giving me an estimated time of 15 minutes.

LOLCats

Banned
Well since the nice guy told me the store is in character select, i purchased a month... And im in with only 6 premium members waiting..

Kudo

Where's that outfit from?

It's the outfit you get for killing Bamboo Guards, need 40 medallions and I think you get 1-2 per drop in Jade Village, so it's bit of a grind.
Does anyone know where the other medallions drop? Or who drops it, I want the black version of that costume.

Vex_

Banned
I bought premium for this month to avoid this. It's worth it just to not have to deal with this and enjoy the game.

not biching or anything, but if they say their game is f2p then it should be "free to play", not free to wait -- or pay to get in today and not in ten years.

like I said tho, not bitching.

Is there a way to pay for a premium account without first logging into the game?

I'm just going to pay at this point I haven't even been able to log in, just sitting in a queue lol

cHinzo

Hey guys quick question. I'm lvl 22 atm, is it worth it to get the Blight shield or just go for the Viridian one? I heard the Blight Shield was pretty good.

Top Bottom