• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Blade & Soul |OT| Kiss From A Rose

NeOak

Ok, made a spreadsheet with the people in the guild.

Gonna make a form so that people that want to join the guild write their names and we will keep that in a list.

The queueing is really putting me off of this game. I want to at least try out my second-rate Selvaria.

client2016-01-2113-001qpnn.png

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
Went back to the Taiwanese version to see if my character was still around. Surprised it was, managed to grab the character data.

Now I'm just wondering how many of these outfits are in the Western version. There are some new ones here that are... interesting.

Kitoro

Does anyone know if there will be a Valentine's Day exclusive cat costume?

Trying to decide if I want the Christmas set, or to wait for that.

Thanks!

So I'm just messing around in this game's character creator and I'm wondering if tsome of this game's outfits are glitched. In the base outfit my character looks fine but with I put on another one her breasts are suddenly trying to escape into orbit. What's up with that?
Xv2oEAw.jpg

EbylQCC.jpg

The queueing is really putting me off of this game. I want to at least try out my second-rate Selvaria.

client2016-01-2113-001qpnn.png

Wait so that breast thing is intentional?

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Well, I got on Mushin, finally. But the queue time is approximately ten billion years.

ahdurian

uhhh....so that was weird....

as soon as i clicked to save my character, i think the game crashed my computer

screen went completely static....

i don't think that's because of the game, right? maybe something's up with my video card...

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
uhhh....so that was weird....

as soon as i clicked to save my character, i think the game crashed my computer

screen went completely static....

i don't think that's because of the game, right? maybe something's up with my video card...
It's done this to me twice. Once while loading a cutscene, the other when a character was about to be deleted off the server.

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
just starting this up. this character creation though...
what server is GAF on?

We're on Mushin. :D

============================

UGSBBoyDragon and I had some hype ass sets against each other. Love the PvP in this game.

Ok, made a spreadsheet with the people in the guild.

Gonna make a form so that people that want to join the guild write their names and we will keep that in a list.

Oh wow awesome, thank you so much!

ahdurian

It's done this to me twice. Once while loading a cutscene, the other when a character was about to be deleted off the server.

oh so it's not only me....is this a known glitch with the game/client then? i had to hard reboot my computer because i couldn't get rid of it =/

ahdurian

wow i think there's some higher-level Crimson dude that's just oneshotting all the Cerulean dudes rightoutside the first village

Nevermind, there's also a Cerulean dude doing the same to the Crimson people that are walking by

Vex_

Banned
Wait so that breast thing is intentional?

I had the same issue with my chocolate Madame as well. Unfortunately it seems as though it has been that way since beta :( good news is, that and the other one are the only outfits that turn your breasts into torpedo's.

Seems to be gon exclusive?

Dandte

Good choice, I would go insane without premium.

Story of My life. waiting time 50 min - 15 min later - Waiting Time 51 minutes....what?

Sry i Fell asleep while Waiting and wasn't able to read your Post regarding guild invites. Depending on work and university i will try it later this evening :)

yaffi

ahh ok! So just more food for the original weapons? lol cool!

On a side note, I really like how easy it is to alter the appearance of the Hongmoons in case you get bored of its look :)

Yeah, but don't waste the breakthrough items/weapons for simply leveling your weapon. Keep them for the actual breakthrough.

Crimson Legion vs. Cerulean Order PvP in a nutshell

sports.png

This is correct.

I don't think anybody pretends that the factions in this game aren't pretty much Red vs. Blue. I mean the leaders of both factions are participants in the main story and regularly travel together to meet you at various points and never show any animosity towards each other. Meanwhile their followers slaughter each other by the thousands.

Wow the crafting system is so evilly designed, lol.

Speaking of this, I'm going to do keymaking. That requires 3 gathering guilds. I'm joined Stonecutters and Green Thumbs, so if someone who is in Tree Fellers could supply me with the sap things I need, I can make keys. Keys are good. Keys unlock things. With keys, we can all be masters of unlocking.

cHinzo

Time for some more dungeon runs. How many end-game dungeons are there btw? Always love doing them and in this game there isn't even an entree fee. \o/

Koriandrr

The cheapest pack is £4 and gives you 7 day premium. I'm just putting it out there. Totally worth it imo if you're sick and tired of queues.

Sölf

I may also buy one of those 7 day packs. I do like the game, but I am not sure if I will play it long enough or often enough to warrant more than those 7 days for now. I really dig the combat, but how much endgame is there actually? I know some of the things the korean version has aren't even implemented yet, like this endgame solo dungeon.

Psyren

Still haven't managed to download this game yet. Between the shitty download speeds i'm getting & the client throwing errors at random, it seems i'm only going to end up play it this weekend, but that's no good because i have other things i need to do on weekends -_____-

Anyone else having issues with downloading this?

Are there any crafting skills that are recommended to take? Presumably the hongmoon stuff sort of knackers weapon and armour crafting for anything other than cosmetics?

I'm thinking whatever crafter that makes that transmutation stone that helps you get your final weapon upgraded is what you want to be. I'll just make a prediction that item will sell for at least 75 gold.

I don't recommend making food either. At least from my experience, it's not that great, and you can buy food cheap from marketplace.

Anyone else having issues with downloading this?

A bunch of people were having this issue. The official site's forums and reddit's subreddit might have an answer.

So I left that 4,400 person queue on and went to bed. I'm in and playing now :D

Not looking forward to when they inevitably force me to patch and add the afk timer.

Sölf

So I left that 4,400 person queue on and went to bed. I'm in and playing now :D

Not looking forward to when they inevitably force me to patch and add the afk timer.

~20-30 minutes ago, EU got a ingame notice that servers will be down for a 3,5 hour maintance. So, yeah~

Top Bottom