• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Blade & Soul |OT| Kiss From A Rose

NeOak

Hey guys quick question. I'm lvl 22 atm, is it worth it to get the Blight shield or just go for the Viridian one? I heard the Blight Shield was pretty good.

If you are going to farm for it, then yeah.

Otherwise, the Viridian will be fine.

Hubb

Hey guys quick question. I'm lvl 22 atm, is it worth it to get the Blight shield or just go for the Viridian one? I heard the Blight Shield was pretty good.

I leveled up without changing my soulshield all that often (I think 3 times total and all from wheel of fates). You don't want to go too crazy because then you'll wind up wasting all you unsealing charms and need to buy/craft them. Once you hit 45 you can worry about grabbing a real good one/which good one you want to go for.

cHinzo

Nice gonna go with the Blight one then. Already got like 5 parts of it with all these unlucky runs. :( Where is my Blight Sword?

is there no way to see which servers have low pop queues? i create a character and blindly choose one i hope doesnt have a long queue....

Honestly if you can hold off for a few levels, the Golden Deva shield is pretty great. Its from the wheel in the 2nd zone of act 2.

is there no way to see which servers have low pop queues? i create a character and blindly choose one i hope doesnt have a long queue....

I don't think there is a way until you try to log into one. The only way is to have someone compile a list of current populations/queue times (which has been posted before).

cHinzo

RNGesus has it. Pray harder.

No, an assassin has it. Was the only Blade Master in the party and that guy drove the price up to over 4 silvers lol, what an ass. -_- Fcking trolls.

Edit: do you need those unlocking charms later? Using 8 of them for a temporary shield doesnt sound too good after all if those charms still has a use late game.

Tabby

It's the outfit you get for killing Bamboo Guards, need 40 medallions and I think you get 1-2 per drop in Jade Village, so it's bit of a grind.
Does anyone know where the other medallions drop? Or who drops it, I want the black version of that costume.

It is a huge grind holy shit. You need to kill around 10 guards to spawn a mini boss that's sorta time consuming and he only drops 2 insignias.

Vex_

Banned
so as I understand it, we are to keep enhancing our starter weapon for the entirety of the game and never get rid of it?

but what is this talk of "blight "weapons?

Are all the dungeons a clusterfuck like the first one? I have no clue what is going on or even who has aggro. Shit just kind of happens.

On the bright side, I got the full blight shield in like two runs. People don't know not to leave the boss room when looting. >_>

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
Let's get those donations in so we can rank up the clan! If you don't have a gold yet to spare just send some silver my way and I'll donate it as a grand total to the guild fund.

Parfait

While I'm not in the neogaf clan, I did get into this at 3am est on the 19th since the server i was on finally unlocked then for character creation (Mushin).

No queue, I made my character and played until like 9am. Owned.

Went to sleep, woke up later that evening. Got in with no queue. Played a bit less, but I got to 20.

Woke up today at noon. Turned the game on at 1:30. 'hell yeah i took time off time to play'

There's a queue.

O-okay

I'm still in the queue

Vex_

Banned
Im already hearing rumors that this is one of NCsoft's best launches in years. Just makes me think....

...what wouldve happened had they not made everyone wait all these years? I think other publishers could learn a thing or two from this. Hopefully they see there is a market for action mmos here.

Hubb

Im already hearing rumors that this is one of NCsoft's best launches in years. Just makes me think....

...what wouldve happened had they not made everyone wait all these years? I think other publishers could learn a thing or two from this. Hopefully they see there is a market for action mmos here.

Yeah though there is hopefully (assuming they handle this shit right) a silver lining to our launch. They now have a ton of content to dish out to us and keep end game interesting for awhile, while KR BnS can create new content. Hopefully they don't sit on the content for too long, but it is nice to know that stuff for the game is coming.

I'm still in the queue

And you have the afk update now. You dun fucked up.

Maybesew

How does feeding weapons work? So far I have been cruising thru quests so i havent really looked into weapons or gear aside from equiping soul shield pieces i come across.

Can i feed my hongmoon everything i have in my inventory thats for other classes?

So I'm just messing around in this game's character creator and I'm wondering if tsome of this game's outfits are glitched. In the base outfit my character looks fine but with I put on another one her breasts are suddenly trying to escape into orbit. What's up with that?
Xv2oEAw.jpg

EbylQCC.jpg

Does anyone know if it is possible to resize specific UI elements?

If possible, I would like to be able to shrink the party box without making changes to other elements.

Tabby

Grinding Bamboo Guard Insignias is the most fun I've had in this game.
Startled grinding by myself, then other players joined in which sped everything up. Killed a couple of players trying to stop us as well.

Doubt I'll go for the black and red one, not a fan of how it looks.

Vex_

Banned
Character as of last night. Wish I made her a bit taller, but she dwarfs most people anyways. Thighs to max lol.

My doo!

Lol and she is almost just like my character now. I have the same outfit. !max thighs. Only thing is I am more of a lighter chocolate than you lol! I posted her earlier in this thread XD

I am a destroyer. Love grabbing people and kicking them with huge strong legs!

Edit: I just noticed same hairstyle! Diff color tho.

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
The guild was upgraded so there are some more open spots now. It'll continue to grow, but we need to collect all the stuff to keep it upgraded.

Not yet unfortunately. We don't get more member slots until rank 10. As more people hit level 45 we'll be looking better in terns of gold and naryu silver donations. Until then people should be doing the PvP dailies (like the ones in Moonwater Plains) to get the soulstone rewards as we'll be needing those as well.

Top Bottom