• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Blade & Soul |OT| Kiss From A Rose

Vex_

Banned
Take a look in the achievement menu (U), you will see half a dozen achievements that give a stat bonus, though you can only have one active at a time and it'S opt-in. Don't forget to actually activate it, after achieving them.

latest

wut? i did NOT know that.

cHinzo

How do those professions exactly work? Do u need to craft a lot of items to level up ur profession so u get to craft better items or something like in the other MMOs or does it work differently here?

Reposting for new page. :D

Edit: EU is back online too. Instant log-in. :D

Kyne

Oh that is not that bad, yeah i heard they where adding servers. And the afk timer should help.
Wait yeah where those for free or premium?

This was for free, and sorry, I didn't account for the fact that I'm probably playing on the lowest populated (lol) server at the moment. On the prime servers I guess 4-6 hours sounds pretty realistic.. :\

Premium on my server (Hajoon) is instant log in.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
im on EU and playing aswell, i logged in when servers went back up but it was slow connecting, the login servers must be dying

Hubb

Selling them makes no sense without salvaging. They sell for 1 copper each and the broken pieces of stuff you get for failing to salvage fusion powder also sells for 1 copper each. There's literally no penalty for salvaging.

The penalty is wasting your time. Between farming for costumes and just leveling I have a TON of dust, salvaging 40 at a time while confirming each one because they are rare is real annoying.

Sorian

Banned
The penalty is wasting your time. Between farming for costumes and just leveling I have a TON of dust, salvaging 40 at a time while confirming each one because they are rare is real annoying.

I'm planning to open my own drug house where you can snort some fusion dust. High class only, I expect to make tons of gold.

Hubb

Reposting for new page. :D

Edit: EU is back online too. Instant log-in. :D

Crafting basically works like other MMOs in the sense that you craft low level stuff to rank up and then get access to more things, and continue along that path. There are dropable recipes, and you don't actually go out and farm stuff you "order it".

Alrus

I'd say crafting is kinda like a facebook/iphone game where you place orders then wait for a relatively long time to get them done. It's not a bad system tbh, allows you to do something else in the meantime, and limits massive dumping of item on the AH.

Hubb

Look closely at the description of your upgrade gems. Most give flat weapon/equip exp, so it doesn't really matter when you use them.

This is true, but you also have to make sure you are not wasting exp when you upgrade. Also those gems always cost a small amount of copper when upgrading, regular items for me at cap cost me 10+ silver for 1 item. These upgrade gems give a lot of EXP even at high levels and cost basically nothing. I really recommend saving them if you can afford the space.

Does your premium rank reset to 0 if you let your premium subscription drop?

No it doesn't, you can even gain premium points if you spend money without being subscribed.

Anyone actually paying attention to the plot? I just beat Act 1.

Do you actually find out why
Namsoyoo is a backstabbing bitch?
Or does the plot just ignore it going forward?

Top Bottom