• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Blade & Soul |OT| Kiss From A Rose

Hastati

So are dungeons a good way of making money? Lvl 21 atm and thinking of farming for silver while leveling..maybe it's better to just progress the story?

Sorian

Banned
Think I'll join Crimson Legion then. at what level can you sign up? Think I'm only level 4 atm.

You should be coming up on it soon. It'll be a side quest marked by a blue arrow and it's available after you finish the "tutorial" part of the story and get your Hongmoon weapon. Should be level 6 at the latest.

Koriandrr

So are dungeons a good way of making money? Lvl 21 atm and thinking of farming for silver while leveling..maybe it's better to just progress the story?

Nawp, just do your dailies, most money and gradually gets better with levels.
No point wasting time at low lvl for 'money' imo considering a lvl40+ daily gives you 1gold each time.

Ahh so the RB+Y/A(R1 +Triangle/X) are unassigned and can be assigned. I know where my new sprint button is going. I can't find the back dash button to change it from double tapping down on the left analog.

Vex_

Banned
I can't find the back dash button to change it from double tapping down on the left analog.

dont think that is possible. if it is, id really like to know

on a side note, I think i screwed myself. Not paying attention while grinding stalker weapons, accidentally fed my hongmoon my class stalker weapon. Turns out, I am now at a point where that is the only weapon that will upgrade my hongmoon now. I ran out of keys to unlock more chests. Wow. So basically all enhancements are halted until tomorrow when the daily quests reset?

I did what appeared to be my only daily quest and got 3 extra keys, but I cant get my class stalker weapon to drop again. So that's that I guess.

So i fought the stalker jiganshi a few times and got a bunch of Stalker Soul Shields. I have multiples of like certain ones, what do i do with them?

NeOak

on a side note, I think i screwed myself. Not paying attention while grinding stalker weapons, accidentally fed my hongmoon my class stalker weapon. Turns out, I am now at a point where that is the only weapon that will upgrade my hongmoon now. I ran out of keys to unlock more chests. Wow. So basically all enhancements are halted until tomorrow when the daily quests reset?

I did what appeared to be my only daily quest and got 3 extra keys, but I cant get my class stalker weapon to drop again. So that's that I guess.

From reddit:

If you've already messed up and lost / sold your Hongmoon weapon or accessories here's what you do: You can rebuy your Hongmoon weapon from the starting village, I think it's the weapon shop that sells it (I'm not sure who sells it but I'm sure it's someone in the starting village). If you lose your Hongmoon accessories you can buy them at Jadestone Village from someone over the hill with Viridian Valor Stones.

https://www.reddit.com/r/bladeandso...hings_you_might_not_know_if_you_just_started/

Sorian

Banned

You can buy keys from the marketplace.

Edit: Also, he never said he lost his hongmoon weapon lol

Kyne

So the class stalker weapon can be bought from the marketplace for like 30~ copper. Just search for it. No need to wait on keys.

Hastati

Nawp, just do your dailies, most money and gradually gets better with levels.
No point wasting time at low lvl for 'money' imo considering a lvl40+ daily gives you 1gold each time.
Okay! I've been skipping dailies for awhile to get through the MQ, but I'll go back to doing them again. Thanks.

yaffi

Yeah, but don't waste the breakthrough items/weapons for simply leveling your weapon. Keep them for the actual breakthrough.

Well...

Always remember to check that beforehand. The tooltip indicates what the weapon/accessory is used for.

Vex_

Banned
You can buy keys from the marketplace.

Edit: Also, he never said he lost his hongmoon weapon lol

So the class stalker weapon can be bought from the marketplace for like 30~ copper. Just search for it. No need to wait on keys.

thanks. and yes, this is what i meant. I will learn not to be a total tool next time.

EDIT: So I have to be level 15 to use the marketplace huh? -_-' not my day

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
So what is the real difference between BM/BD and Des? They both look like spin to win. I wish FM was flashier.

Koriandrr

Um.. well.. if the GAF clan is full... I'm in my clan with my mates, we've got some spots. Don't wanna step on anyone's toes here, we're on Windrest and team Red as well, so we can alliance for some world PvP, but if you want an inv pm Ihm or Pugface in game. :3

Sorian

Banned
Um.. well.. if the GAF clan is full... I'm in my clan with my mates, we've got some spots. Don't wanna step on anyone's toes here, we're on Windrest and team Red as well, so we can alliance for some world PvP, but if you want an inv pm Ihm or Pugface in game. :3

I believe the guild that was grabbing gaf people on EU was fine. It's just the NA one that is capped at the moment. I'm taking my time leveling (40 now if I remember right but still doing level 38 story quests) but I look forward to helping once I'm capped!

Koriandrr

I believe the guild that was grabbing gaf people on EU was fine. It's just the NA one that is capped at the moment. I'm taking my time leveling (40 now if I remember right but still doing level 38 story quests) but I look forward to helping once I'm capped!

Ah, sorry about that then :D
As I said, don't wanna step on any toes and we're the same colour so it's all good. I actually plan on spending a solid chunk of time on world PvP so hit me up on Catface in game if you wanna group for some murdering. lol

mkenyon

Banned
So what is the real difference between BM/BD and Des? They both look like spin to win. I wish FM was flashier.
The spin on Des isn't that great in terms of damage output, it's almost entirely used to gain resistance to CC and to move a bit faster.

Des requires using CC properly in order to gain an upper hand. Lots of CC options with them.

I don't know how BM/BD is in comparison though.

Sölf

Back to the queue after a disconnect. Been in here for an hour and will probably take another 1-2 hours to get online. #857 at the moment. >_>

Hastati

Anyone have a recommended guide for kung fu master? Love the class but having a hard time succeeding in combat, I feel like I'm getting hit way too often and have no idea what I'm doing with crowd control other than lol spinning wheeee.

UGSBBoyDragon

Neo Member
hey guys just did lil quick editing from my Stream last night. So people waiting in que got nothing better to do can watch this, but for real tho Got see at least first couple min. Me and Burton had the hypes fight at like runtime 3:30 seconds. Also I use blade master so maybe some people can get some tips as far as PvP I still havent finishing putting all my skill points cause I want a PvP and PvE skill tree so figuring out my last skills lil hard lol https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUJhxNjL3n8&feature=share

Question! I keep finding clearly deliberately placed chests at the end of each solo dungeon, usually guarded by the boss, but I can never interact with them. Are they just there for decoration, or am I doing something wrong?

Question! I keep finding clearly deliberately placed chests at the end of each solo dungeon, usually guarded by the boss, but I can never interact with them. Are they just there for decoration, or am I doing something wrong?

I believe you can interact with them if you've got keys on you. I doubt the lower level ones are worth wasting keys on though.

Chariot

I am playing pvp duels right now and it constantly flushes my chat log. So message please me in 20 minutes if you're on Windrest and want into the GAF guild. I know I only added some as friends and not to the guild, but I don't remember who.

I keep seeing chests and stuff in caves and stuff and it looks like stuff i would be able to open in other MMO's but, they look like just decoration here since i cant seem to find a way to open them. Are they just decoration or am i dumb?

Sorian

Banned
I keep seeing chests and stuff in caves and stuff and it looks like stuff i would be able to open in other MMO's but, they look like just decoration here since i cant seem to find a way to open them. Are they just decoration or am i dumb?

I noticed this too with the early chests and then around level 20, suddenly they were operable. Not sure if there was an item I needed or if lower level zones are glitched/don't have items in the chest. It'll be obvious when you can open it though. There is a glowing green arrow and like a spotlight on them when they can be opened.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
my lovely hero :D

hate the costume so far tho

24155742909_57bcd54e8b_o.png

Windam

Scaley member
Anyone play on Mushin? Add LuthienT (both Luthien AND Tinuviel got sniped right away! :/). I played on PlayBnS til about level 15 in the summer before deciding to wait for NA release.

Psyren

So much for finishing this download tonight.

Downloading at a whopping 0-30 KB/s, and there's no way in hell i'm running my PC overnight for a 1.6GB download. Screw that :/

Top Bottom