• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Blade & Soul |OT| Kiss From A Rose

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
CLAN UPDATE

Alright guys the overflow guild is up, called: Believe It

Message Ayane Kazami (ShinMaruku) to get in the clan. Gogogo!

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Use Shift F1 to reorganize your HUD.

Though you really don't want a WoW-like UI for this because it's pretty important you keep your eyes on your hotkeys and Focus bar. Regardless of class you'll be going into lots of "stances" meaning your bars will get switched out contextually.

UGSBBoyDragon

Neo Member
Dont mind me spamming my twitch channel again if you guys want to see what me and burton do at end game also Blade master footage watch here. Twitch.tv/UGSLive

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Blademaster goes from meh to awesome around level 10. So many cool abilities.

Dont mind me spamming my twitch channel again if you guys want to see what me and burton do at end game also Blade master footage watch here. Twitch.tv/UGSLive
Yeah i seen you post that a lot and i would advice against doing it because it is agianst the rules too. Also while being a junior member the mods are usually tougher and bans are almost always perma for juniors.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Male chars represent.

Assassin:

kGiPfYB.jpg

Blademaster:

Ds6qgk9.jpg

Haly

I wish I could tone down the douche-levels on the Male-Sin pose.

2douchey4me

Sylas

If you want to see how hype PVP is in this game, you should check out this stream. It's the Korean world champion and he is wrecking fools with his Destroyer and a 200ms ping. He's like 24-0 right now.

http://www.twitch.tv/lsjjws3

I feel like this is a bad example of the PVP, but maybe it's just me. I tuned in and saw him swinging into the air and when hits did connect, the only real feedback that he actually hit something were the numbers popping up. The only time it really "felt" like he hit someone was when he picked them up and grabbed them!

Chariot

Really in need of Mushin Tower and Naryu Labyrinth. I got my Pink Powa-chan Soul Child complete, the remaining two weapons for the max weapon breakthroughs and the next accessory breakthroughs and a ton of offerings. I basically just grind for money for Transformation Stones and iÍnsignia for fun at the moment. *rolls around*

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
ebdlgxS.png

So people can copy and paste it when others are looking for info. For those that get in just know that you'll also have the ability to invite others to the clan. We want to make sure everyone can get settled in. :)

How grind-y is the game? Fearing your typical Korean treadmill, ala Aion, wherein you're going to do the same thing for hours without seeing much of anything.

Had to quit FF14 because the time sink became too much.

Klyka

Banned
This game is crazy budget.
Kinda fun, I'll try to give it some more time.

There's my character in the middle surrounded by my two friends.
CZgmOL_WIAIEWOI.jpg:large

Haly

Merry Potter and Soul Shield stuff (mainly the upgrade stones) sell very fast and at a very nice profit.

The Transformation stones, at least for Cinderlands, are negative profit at the moment. As in, the raw materials sell for more than the stones. Crunching the math on Potters now.

EDIT: Wait, my math was off. Ugh I'm playing spreadsheetcraft again.

Top Bottom