• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Blade & Soul |OT| Kiss From A Rose

Chariot

lkPSHLF.jpg
Madame Maddy

Eridani

Can anyone recommend any good KFM skill guides? At the moment I feel pretty lost with what skills I should invest in, especially for PvE.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I made a male character because I'm non-conformist like that.

He's normal looking too. not like xXxUchihaSephoritohxXx or anything.

Fuck it. I'm just gonna farm Pinchy untill the AFC Championship game then farm him at half time then again at halftime of the NFC Championship game.

Haly

Are people farming Pinchy for some breakthrough item or the asswindow gear?

Can anyone recommend any good KFM skill guides? At the moment I feel pretty lost with what skills I should invest in, especially for PvE.

If you're feeling lost, click the icon in the upper right of your martial tome that says 'Recommended' and select PVE. That should be a good starting point. You can do this every time you get new skill points. Other than just read the tool tips and experiment. You can subtract/add/respec freely at any time.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Guilds have a size limit?

Bleh, all that time waiting to get on Mushin was for naught.

Haly

Oh god evolving is so expensive now jesus.

Eridani

If you're feeling lost, click the icon in the upper right of your martial tome that says 'Recommended' and select PVE. That should be a good starting point. You can do this every time you get new skill points. Other than just read the tool tips and experiment. You can subtract/add/respec freely at any time.

Thanks. So the in game skill recommendations are actually useful then? That's pretty cool, since a lot of games with such a feature just end up recommending some really awful choices.

Haly

I'm female Jin so I don't have an ass window but I farmed him for like 200 rolls to get the outfit. I just really like the way it looks. Don't really care for the tail or hat though.

I got it while getting rid of my excess essences and I think it looks pretty good too. It's less fabulous than Golden Deva but also less distracting.

Hubb

I think you can gift most items in the store, would assume you pay gold - guy with Ncoins gifts you what you want.
That's how it was in Tera at least, probably not the safest thing to do unless you're trading with your friends.

That's what I thought, I am just going to wait for NCsoft to implement their version. I have nothing I want to buy now, but stocking up on coins is something I'd be interested in.

Guilds have a size limit?

Bleh, all that time waiting to get on Mushin was for naught.

It is full now, we need to upgrade it to add more spots. I assume this is added in as a carrot on the stick/gold dump to help drain gold from the economy.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
you cant trade or us the mail before 15, what...what the fuck? of all the f2p restrictions

How are kung fu masters in PvP, i want to make my other person for pvp.
I tried PvP for the first time today and it was so much fun, playing summoner is fun but a bit weird in PvP.

Haly

What are the "must haves" from the Moonwater valor merchant? I can't find a list and I want to know if I should be choosing stones or keys (it's kind of a dick move to make you choose). I know there's the 8 Soul Shields. Anything else, like breakthrough weapons?

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
It has nothing to do with F2P and everything to do with mail spam.

why would pre mail spam be different than post mail spam?

all its doing is keeping me from trading the stalker weapons I dont need for the one I do need for my upgrade

NeOak

all its doing is keeping me from trading the stalker weapons I dont need for the one I do need for my upgrade

Gold sellers.

Pretty much all F2P MMOs limit free acounts at the lower levels. Don't like it? Pay.

It was phrased oddly by Quonny, but a common method gold sellers use to do business is to use the mail system to send gold. Making you level to 15 to use the mail system slows down the ability of gold sellers to do business.

Another thing gold sellers do is randomly send mail to people whose names they see in chat, or pass by them on the field, or whatever means they see your name. So again, requiring level 15 slows them down.

And if they do bother getting characters to 15, once they get blocked by people, then they have to make another character and get it to 15.

It's not prevention, by any means, but it is mitigation. In the level 20+ zones, I haven't seen a single gold seller yet.

Top Bottom