• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Blade & Soul |OT| Kiss From A Rose

Kintaro

Worships the porcelain goddess
Don't look forward to it. There is little to do once you finished the story at the moment. Running Poh 24 and 6, Big Four, PVP dailies in the Misty Woods and the Beach and some of the dailies in Misty Woods and Orchard of Souls. Sounds a lot, but it's not a lot of variety day after day.

Even worse, you get your mats for evolving together before you get the gold you need to buy the amount of Moonwater Stones that are artificially inflated so we get something to do while waiting for new content. Mushin Tower and Labyrinth can't come soon enough.

Thats okay by me though. I can always play alts or help guildies. Im in no hurry.

Disxo

Noob question:
On what level can you join a clan?
(I'll post my info for the invite later, still experimenting with characters)

4 golden deva axes
2 golden deva staff
3 golden deva lynblade
4 golden deva sword
2 golden deva razor
6 golden deva dagger
1 golden deva bangle
and finally 1 golden deva gauntlets.

23 keys to get what I needed. only have 6 keys left. :|

Their desire detector engine was designed pretty well.

Alrus

4 golden deva axes
2 golden deva staff
3 golden deva lynblade
4 golden deva sword
2 golden deva razor
6 golden deva dagger
1 golden deva bangle

Consider yourself lucky, I needed 31 keys to get my staff. Don't worry too much about only having a few left, you'll get a decent stash back relatively quick. (that you'll waste on the next rng weapon chests that are much more time consuming to get than the deva one.)

Don't look forward to it. There is little to do once you finished the story at the moment. Running Poh 24 and 6, Big Four, PVP dailies in the Misty Woods and the Beach and some of the dailies in Misty Woods and Orchard of Souls. Sounds a lot, but it's not a lot of variety day after day.

Even worse, you get your mats for evolving together before you get the gold you need to buy the amount of Moonwater Stones that are artificially inflated so we get something to do while waiting for new content. Mushin Tower and Labyrinth can't come soon enough.

That's still a lot more than the paid sub FFXIV has for you to do at endgame.

They fucked up so bad with Heavensward.

Zareka

Alright, progress with a friend is moving slow so I'm gonna make an alt. Where the EU guild at? Ping isn't great for US servers and I don't want to be locked to Lyn for summoner.

EDIT: NEVERMIND I finally spotted it in the OP. Automatically assumed it would be middle/bottom. Now to decide whether to be nonconforming and use my male character or roll a female because vanity.

As soon as I log on I am going to try to join the GAF overflow guild. So do I just whisper to someone I want to join? How the hell do I whisper? The chat box is weird and full of gold spammers...

Not sure if it was said ingame, but does it matter how fast a Kung-Fu Master does their LMB combo?

If you want to execute the combo properly in pvp and optimize damage in pve, yea it matters because they have a really good animation cancel on their LMB (or R since they both do the same attack) called 3RF. If you like grinding out combos in fighting games, you'll want to learn this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McB70_QFJwM

Tachidito

Neo Member
What is a good site to guide me through this game. I am a level 26 Destroyer and I have no clue on how most of the soul shield works, best places to farm? Should i just focus on story mission and do some blue mission as well? What dungeons? I heard you can convert some gold into dragon coins or something? Like i said i am just killing stuff not very efficiently but I want to learn a little bit more about this game.

Any recommendation on a website I would really appreciate it.

Ephidel

My client crashed, and now it keeps getting stuck on the file repairing stage. It claims it needs to download an 85byte repair file that... just doesn't download. Is there anything I can do to kick it into gear?

RyudBoy

K5yDOvm.png
jdbD9mv.jpg
Half of my warehouse is filled with costumes now.

Okay going to try to get the Stinger outfit... getting 1 thing per fight is going to be long... Wish me luck!

What got me through the farming was the fact that I was doing it during the NFL Conference Championship games farming a little more during halftime. I accumulated around 25 essence before I spun them all. I got the head piece and the outfit so I'm good. So maybe having another distraction on while you farm can help you from a mental state.

What got me through the farming was the fact that I was doing it during the NFL Conference Championship games farming a little more during halftime. I accumulated around 25 essence before I spun them all. I got the head piece and the outfit so I'm good. So maybe having another distraction on while you farm can help you from a mental state.

Yeah I need to do that... and holy shit someone farming him just thought of a great idea. Grab him and put him near one of the bomb stacks. Oh man fights go by so much quicker now.

RyudBoy

I had a routine when farming the Stinger set.

- Kill Pinchy

- Hop in a dungeon (I chose Bokgon's Hideout to farm Samja's earrings).

- Get out immediately after you're done and kill Pinchy again. Should already spawn by then.

Repeat those steps until you get your costume. Don't run back to the wheel and spin like I see a lot of players do. Just save up your essence and spin them all at once. I got the set within 3 hrs or so yesterday.

I had a routine when farming the Stinger set.

- Kill Pinchy

- Hop in a dungeon (I chose Bokgon's Hideout to farm Samja's earrings).

- Get out immediately after you're done and kill Pinchy again. Should already spawn by then.

Repeat those steps until you get your costume. Don't run back to the wheel and spin like I see a lot of players do. Just save up your essence and spin them all at once. I got the set within 3 hrs or so yesterday.

Well I got the stinger hat, now I will just farm until I get like 25 and spin to win! Just..23 more to go...

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Took a sick screenshot today

2013050513458037122_1_59_20130505173507.jpg

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Trying to solo Imperator as Sin and it's just so hard.

I don't know how to handle 3 AoE guys and 5 cannons with awkward timings.

I wish they'd show server population cause I want to play with ya'll but I wouldn't have picked Mushin if I knew I was gonna have to leave the queue on before I went to bed if I wanted to have half a prayer of playing by morning.

I think I just figured out that whole part with
saving the baby in the inn when the Blackram attack Bamboo Village.

When you're at Songshu Pavillion there's a part in the start of the area where some Blackram are attacking some guy, when you kill them you get a diary from someone who was deeply in love with Yongsook (mother of the baby) and he was super pissed that she married another guy. I can't remember the diary owner's name but the Blackram guy who takes the baby down into the basement is "Blackram Deserter Imsang". The guy who he kills down there is Namun (father of Yongsook's child Guni), the one who "stole" Yongsook away from him.

Funny how that stuff from a sidequest ended up making an appearance during the main storyline.

What are you getting?

For the card probably a GTX 960. Working on nailing everything down right now.

Effect

Ended up redoing my characters on another server. Went with one of the recommended ones. Seeing my wait time go from 100 minutes up to 400 minutes was unacceptable while trying to log into the server that was picked up as the one GAF members would be playing on. Picked Taywong instead.

It's a good thing though that the cross server dungeon grouping is a thing in this game.

LOLCats

Banned
4 golden deva axes
2 golden deva staff
3 golden deva lynblade
4 golden deva sword
2 golden deva razor
6 golden deva dagger
1 golden deva bangle

So crazy i got the right sword on my first box. Though it took about 35 spins to get the damn deva costume.

Noctix

Guys how are the queue times now? i am thinking of downloading it but not sure because i heard queue times were absurd.

WOO!! Took about an hour and I got the Stinger outfit!! YAY!

Is there anything else I should farm from this guy? I got the Hat... not interested in the tail

Foofaraw

Oh man, the queue is strong here. I think I'm going to buy a Premium Membership once I get into the game, but it is super silly that I can't buy that outside of the game.

At least I have Puzzles and Dragons to keep my company until I get it.

Character name is Ororoe.

Top Bottom