• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Blade & Soul |OT| Kiss From A Rose

Baalzebup

Blade Dancers are tricky and I hate facing them and Summoners in arena. :lol

I dunno, two more matches with fellow Blade Masters and the last one was easily the worst. Lost the first round, had two very tight wins after. Dude parried like nobodys business. No Summoners, Destroyers or Assassins so far. Still, going 5/5 as a total noob was stupid kind of fun.

Got me a neat gem pouch from the Moonwater reward chest for my troubles. All in all, not a bad start to my glorious PvP career.
I fully expect to crash and burn next time I dip my toes in those waters.

Edit: Oh yeah, I actually kicked the latter BD to death when he was phantom gripping me. That was gloriously stupid.

the q/e feels super sluggish on kfm, figured it might go away but it never does. I find myself mashing it to activate it, whereas it's smooth on a bm.

Not sure what you mean by sluggish, but there's 2 potential issues, you're stuck into doing a slow move(some of the variations of 2 for example, or hellfire kick or something like that), or if you mean the way it moves slowly then not much to be done abou that.

The dodge is in a lot way better though because of the 1second additional iframe after the dodge, letting you dodge multihits aoes or a large number of attacks or if you fucked up your timing, still dodge stuff.

BM has faster animations overall so you rarely have to cancel something into a dodge and some of the slower stuff can be cancelled into dodge which isn't the case for KFM.

I personally prefer KFM, even though it's harder to calm everything down if you're fucking up like you can by turtling block only on a BM. Also the party damage buff on Tab is hilarious, bosses just die in seconds if you activate it when the boss isn't phase switching or whatever. And Searing Palm is pretty fun and rewarding, more so than Draw stance stuff. It's also way more awful when some asshole moves the mob around or kicks it in the air while you're about to refresh your stack though.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
No ragrets. Switched to SFW outfit just in case.

psFFdnJ.jpg

Askani

Updated my game and now the launcher and/or game crashes before startup.

Checking sources, but are there others with this issue?

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Updated my game and now the launcher and/or game crashes before startup.

Checking sources, but are there others with this issue?

Turn on razer synapse if you have their mouses.

Is that a Gon?

It's only Gons who get this design. In general Gon design always show a bunch more skin, although there's some exceptions(Deva for example on Jin). Stinger's definitely one of the more interesting one for Gon females, although the rest of the outfit is kinda trash imo, and the backside is... distracting.

Person

My 2012 blackwidow holds down the numpad "9" sometimes, and I have to disconnect and reconnect it, and the legacy BW drivers don't work on Windows 10

I think it's time I got a proper mechanical keyboard...

Spent $40 to get a chance at 1 of 4 costumes that you can't get any other way.

And you'll probably not get the one you want anyways.

It's not really close to 40$ though, you can buy fabric on the market, and surprisingly, it's pretty cheap all things considered. A couple of days of daillies buy you a box. I haven't tried it, but I assume costumes break down into several fabric which is why the prices aren't that high.

Cidd

Finally got my Blade Dancer to 45 and still haven't completed all the story quest yet. I'm loving the PVP arena but I keep getting rekt by KFM and Destroyers stuns and counters for days.

And don't get me started on Summoners and FMs they're both so annoying to fight. I should have made an Assassin instead...

Edit: Heads up for those thinking of deleting a character, That shit take 7 days wtf.

Askani

Wonderful. Trying to do this goddamn pvp quest where you have to fight in the arena five times and I DC TWICE in matches while I'm WINNING. And I don't even get credit for participating so I still have to continue signing up. BS.

You've convinced me roll a blademaster and make her a Jin. Time to take a break from my KFM.

Glad I could help :D Let me know how good blade master is since all I have currently is a Kung Fu Master and a Force Master

I'm just gonna say "DAT".

NOPE. not even gonna finish it. Just gonna leave it like that. I mean, if you guys wanna finish it that's OK. I'm not gon' say nuthin.

It's gonna take a while for me to farm for this since I barely made it ti Songshu Isle and this is further in the game

Just got to Lycan. Farming him because his outfit looks fantastic on Lyns.

Got the adornment on the first spin of the wheel, but I don't really want it. Looks dumb.

Kudo

Does Pohwaran drop the Pirate Queen costume or will it be cash shop? Getting 45 today and it's time to start the farm if she drops it.

Seil

If anyone's around that can invite me to the overflow guild I'd really appreciate it. Unless it's incredibly easy to miss an invite, I never got one last night x.x Character is Reina Verne

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Not sure if im going back to farm pinchy or carry on leveling. The idea yesterday after not getting it after 50 or 60 spins, whatever it was, was going back at max level. But now im thinking I would like to at least use it for a few levels, I dont see myself grinding much at max level (and im taking a break next week for xcom 2 anyway)

And you'll probably not get the one you want anyways.

If you're lucky, you at least get something you don't want. I was super lucky and got what I wanted from the 10x fabrics 3x highqualityfabric box, but when I tried it again, I wasn't lucky at all and the transmutation failed and took all of my materials except for 1x highqualityfabric. Yeah, I'm not gonna try that again.

K.Sabot

If you're lucky, you at least get something you don't want. I was super lucky and got what I wanted from the 10x fabrics 3x highqualityfabric box, but when I tried it again, I wasn't lucky at all and the transmutation failed and took all of my materials except for 1x highqualityfabric. Yeah, I'm not gonna try that again.

That's super lame.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Uh, what happened to that dude in the middle?

What? Dont pretend you dont have a magical anime warrior robot girl (I dont know what they are) inside you waiting to come out

Lol. Got the Lycan outfit in 15 minutes. Spent the next 3 hours getting the adornment. Not the face adornment, which looks stupid, but the adornment that makes the coat look even cooler.

Probably gonna be wearing this one for awhile.

Seil

For anyone interested in gathering node respawn rates, I've bothered to track some nodes once more. This time I observed Cinderlands Silicate nodes, the 6 nodes in Tomun Range specifically. Four of these nodes have 40 minute respawns, the other two have 70 minute respawns. I've received 1-2 ore from 40 minute nodes and 2-3 from 70 minute nodes.

So the respawn and ore rates line up with the earlier Viridian Quartz tests. I'm still unsure as to whether or not there's another tier, though.

Top Bottom