• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma |OT| Simultaneous worldwide release? What's that?

Wunderdoo

Neo Member
Was going to wait until the US release... but I couldn't resist and grabbed the digital version. I'll probably just avoid the story altogether and borrow the english copy for it instead of double dipping. D:

Looking forward to getting bulldozed by everyone.

Shinichi

Just ended the bullet 30 trials, bullet azrael and amane all 30 done, I wish I had the terumi dlc, a friend lend me the disc but i coudnt try terumi, hope the game dont delay so much in usa so I can import it.

vocab

Relius is tough. Did play some games with a friend, and had some retarded pressure going that i made up on the fly. I just need to work on those combos and general muscle memory.

Chavelo

Damn, I think I played this game over five hours each day the past four days and I don't even own a ps3. I'll prolly get one for black friday just for this game. :D

Azrael, man... Love figuring his stuff out. Winning a ton of casual matches alone by just teleporting/getting in with Gustaf Buster, using his normals that have frame advantage, teleporting again and throwing then repeat. Hell, I ain't even using his drive/setting up the weakpoints. His "pressure" game is so good. Can't wait to get his combos down and put in that damage.

#SMOKEBLAZGREENEVERYDAY

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
Guys who's celica?
I never playes bbcsex story and im lost
She's Nine's little sister, Kokonoe's Aunt, Bloodedge's Waifu, Ragna, Jin, and Saya's caretaker as a kid.

She's was also killed by Terumi.

You really should, but even then it only touches on it.

She was one of the Six Heroes who fought the Black Beast.

Nope she's not. Hakumen, Valkenhayn, Trinity, Nine, Jubei, Terumi are the Six Heroes.

Rhapsody

Banned
Guys who's celica?
I never playes bbcsex story and im lost
It's ok, you're not supposed to really "know" who she is from just the game's story. She's a character from the Phase Shift light novels. She makes an appearance in the game as
the Sister at the orphanage where Ragna, Saya, and Jin were at.
You really should, but even then it only touches on it.

She was one of the Six Heroes who fought the Black Beast.

She's not one of the Six Heroes.

cj_iwakura

She's Nine's little sister, Kokonoe's Aunt, Bloodedge's Waifu, Ragna, Jin, and Saya's caretaker as a kid.

She's was also killed by Terumi.

Nope she's not. Hakumen, Valkenhayn, Trinity, Nine, Jubei, Terumi are the Six Heroes.

Oh yeah... Well, I think Trinity is involved too.

Is Nine revealed as Phantom yet? Cause we all know it's her.

Onemic

I'd keep the money, you never know what cool stuff JP will get that we don't.

And there's a TON of great JP PS1 games that aren't on our store.

Too late. I bit the bullet and got the digital version. It's installing now. I still have 700 yen left in my account so I can either spend it on some bbcp DLC or some jp ps1 games if I ever feel like it.

I think I'll try selling the Asian version once it arrives or I'll give it away for gaf secret santa.

Beats

Well, I was hoping to play a little bit this weekend lol, but I ordered my codes on Friday afternoon and solarisjapan said they would deliver them within 24 hours. I emailed them asking if there might be a delay after the 24 hours. So, I get an email last night at midnight saying they apologize and will send them within a few hours. I woke up this morning with no codes in my inbox heh. Maybe I should have used a different site...

Shito

I buy my prepaid cards on Play-Asia.
When you choose the digital version, you usually get your code right after the payment procedure.

Ashkeloth

Combo into astral, as are most characters trial 20's, except for characters like Hakumen who can't combo into it.

All 20s are to do with astral, though.

Naite

Damn, I think I played this game over five hours each day the past four days and I don't even own a ps3. I'll prolly get one for black friday just for this game. :D

Azrael, man... Love figuring his stuff out. Winning a ton of casual matches alone by just teleporting/getting in with Gustaf Buster, using his normals that have frame advantage, teleporting again and throwing then repeat. Hell, I ain't even using his drive/setting up the weakpoints. His "pressure" game is so good. Can't wait to get his combos down and put in that damage.

#SMOKEBLAZGREENEVERYDAY

Backdash>Gustav and Gustav>RC>whatever are probably my favorite things to do as him.

Lemstar

Well, might as well try saving people some money, since it seems like a lot of people are still planning to get digital copies.

I'm thinking about making at least one gameshare group for the HK version. Expected cost for a phantom (one-time install) is $13 and for a resell (full version, can be reinstalled/transferred) is $26. Let me know if anyone's interested.

Onemic

Played with all my potential mains. Kagura is most definitely out. Not feeling his playstyle. Izayoi is fun as hell and it seems you can create a lot of nice mixup opportunities with her. Azrael is fun too, but I still had a better time messing with Izayoi. I'm probably gonna main Hakumen and sub Izayoi

Rhapsody

Banned
Messing around with OD is so fun in this game. Depending on the health, I can get over 7k for Rachel with a 5B starter. Terumi's FC OD combo makes it easy to get over 8k as well.

Beats

Finally got my codes. I haven't played since I think CS1, so I'm kinda excited to mess around with the new changes and characters..

Onemic

Wow, 4 days and everyones already a pro at this game.

Really liking the online lobbies. Anyone know how to change your lobby avatar?

hao chi

Wow, 4 days and everyones already a pro at this game.

Really liking the online lobbies. Anyone know how to change your lobby avatar?

After you choose Network from the main menu, go to D-Code at the bottom of the screen. You can change your avatar and your player title to some random nonsense there.

Westlo

3 hours of playtime today, still a complete scrub, barely got any wins outside of abusing Azrael against people near/just above my level. :(

RoeBear

Anybody looking for other scrub players feel free to add me:

PSN: hao-chi

Added you but I don't get the game till this morning sometime. I'll finally be able to scrub it up!

ISP people moved installation to Thursday so I'll have my typical old semi ok net. :(

Fugu

My copy hasn't arrived yet, but while it does, I want to compile a list of import PSNs so I don't have to play 200ms+ matches with the Japanese like I did when I imported CS.

If I missed anyone, post the relevant information.

WHEEL OF FATE-TURNERS A.K.A. GAF'S OFFICIAL LIST OF LOSERS
Code:
GAF                  PSN           MAIN
Fugu         	     Fygu          Litchi
Hao Chi      	     hao-chi       Litchi (I think?)
Qistoptier   	     Qistoptier    Mu or Makoto?
Prototype-03 	     Prototype-03  Rachel
RoeBear      	     Roe-Bear      Clover family
FluxWaveZ    	     FluxWaveZ     Mu [citation needed]
CJ_Iwakura   	     CJ_Iwakura    Tsubaki
Rhapsody     	     Rhapzody_     Rachel
SolarKnight  	     SolarKnightR  Mu
VanillaCakeIsBurning Mondos123     Guessing Noel
Master Milk          Platinum_Milk Platinum Platinum
ApolloJoh            ApolloJoe400  Litchi, also plays Ragna
Keasar               Keasar        Tager
Kincaido             Kincaido      Izayoi and Jin
3Kaze                T2_Kaze       Relius
Ken                  ???           Bullet
I made a lot of your mains up and I probably missed at least a few people so please let me know what to correct.

EDIT: Also, if you're on the list and you didn't import let me know so I can flag you as such.

I made a lot of your mains up and I probably missed at least a few people so please let me know what to correct.

You got mine right. How did you know? :p

I've been playing only Noel for the past few days. I haven't even touched any of the other characters yet.

EDIT: Sorry double post.

Fugu

Nobody not maining Noel would put Noel in their avatar.

That shame is yours and yours alone.

EDIT: You could have also set your avatar to a guy waggling the stick in random directions while mashing the "D" button and I would have gotten it.

RoeBear

EDIT: You could have also set your avatar to a guy waggling the stick in random directions while mashing the "D" button and I would have gotten it.

HAHAHAHA

ETA on my game is an hour. I just want to go right into training and never stop. Hopefully I can get used to the 46D command for Carl and the half circle for Relius.

Edit: just got it!!!

My main looks right -- how did you know?? :p

Anyway, my copy isn't in either and it just says it cleared customs yesterday. I might not even get it today :/

Nobody not maining Noel would put Noel in their avatar.

That shame is yours and yours alone.

I'm working to repair the reputation of Noel players everywhere. I was even called a "sophisticated Noel" the other day. :p

Also due to the changes to her drive it's a lot easier to drop combo's with it if you are just spamming.

If anyone wants to play right now hit me up on PSN.

Top Bottom