• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma |OT| Simultaneous worldwide release? What's that?

onionfrog

It took both me and caj three times each just to get a working install. It's going to be a huge pain in the ass. After failing the first two times we did this and it worked the third.
Thanks. I will try that if it doesn't install the second time. (I'll probably do it anyways since my trophies take forever to sync)

It's kind of ridiculous that it doesn't split the install into parts so that you could just redownload the part that failed.

This is why im definitely not going digital next gen.

Rhapsody

Banned
Had the opportunity to use Kokonoe on a friend's PS3. She seems pretty good from what we've figured out.
Kinda wanted to sub her but now I don't know. She seemed pretty fun at least.

Might dabble a bit when she officially releases, but I think I'm just going to stick with my Rachel and Ragna like usual.

FluxWaveZ

Game's starting to make me wish I was playing P4A2 instead. Also, hadn't realized how much not being able to play in ranked consistently would irritate me. As it turns out, that's usually where I go to the most to find matches in fighting games and ranking systems keep me motivated.

Still, I guess I'm improving a bunch with Mu. I'm still throwing out Steins at random positions, though, so that'd be on the list of things to get better at.

Uraizen

Banned
Might as well put it in here, too.

le4U89O.jpg

http://www.dualshockers.com/2013/11...tails-released-for-blazblue-chrono-phantasma/

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
Let me see if I can explain how my friend explained it to me. Resell means you can access the account you bought it on and can always go back to redownload it. Phantom is a one time download type deal, so if gets corrupted, the HDD dies, etc. then it's gone for good. To get a phantom to work, you need to let them download it once then deactivate your PS3s from the SEN website or something. Not 100% sure how it works, but that's the basic idea behind it. Best to wait for somebody else to explain phantom downloads better.

Thanks

Right on.

I can put more together if there's a need, although the free Terumi offer ends tomorrow, so it'd probably be best if people expressed interest today.

You can do it yourself if need be (I can give you the instructions), although you'd probably be paying full price in that case.

It would be nice if you can help me put another one, I definitely interest in either resell or phantom. Personally I don't really care about that Tenumo guy.

alstein

Game's starting to make me feel like I was playing P4A2 instead. Also, hadn't realized how much not being able to play in ranked consistently would irritate me. As it turns out, that's usually where I go to the most to find matches in fighting games and ranking systems keep me motivated.

Still, I guess I'm improving a bunch with Mu. I'm still throwing out Steins at random positions, though, so that'd be on the list of things to get better at.

That's the reason I haven't put much time into this.

Gamespeed also throws me off, as I'm used to the speed of the older games.

antibolo

Banned
Well it's decided, I'm going to wait for the NA release (gotta get that limited edition) and go back to P4A in the meantime.

Bury

Neo Member
Had a match with terumi today and it was getting heated. Both of us had little life left and match point, he hit me and I teched back up, at that moment, I thought "I'll probably lose anyways, let me lose in style." At that moment YOLO WAKEUP ASTRAL AND IT HITS. Oh man that dude must've been so salty when he saw that. I freaking love Azreal.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
Dora pretty much saying Amane is super super underrated right now. I can sorta see where he is coming from as Amane pretty much has tools for fighting every character. But reactionary characters are always harder to show how good they can be specially in fast ass games where characters have a ton of mobility options

RoeBear

Sure. Will hop on after I connect my PS3 to the internetsss.

my 0 bar connection ;_;

the game seems kinda playable with you roe. sorry about the flux and plat though D:

Yeah once they start, they're perfectly playable for me at least.

any beginners wanna try playing/putting up with my oceania connection

I'm not playing right now, but I'm in Australia and I'm no good, so we might be able to have some matches sometime if you add "toddhunter"

I did just pull off an Astral finish win though...which felt damn good.

Ken

think i got disconnected

got the new invite but it didn't work but that's ok. gonna take a break.

thanks for the games!

RoeBear

Believe you me, the feeling's mutual.

Platinum's voice plus those treasure chests make her worse than Mu. Mu isn't as bad as Extend version mainly cause she's not just Bs and Cs in the corner for combos.

Flux I am dissapoint... so much spamming

Then again I still haven't seen Master Milk do Platinum's other super ever...

FluxWaveZ

Platinum's voice plus those treasure chests make her worse than Mu. Mu isn't as bad as Extend version mainly cause she's not just Bs and Cs in the corner for combos.

Flux I am dissapoint... so much spamming

Then again I still haven't seen Master Milk do Platinum's other super ever...

Haha, I don't know how to not spam, really. Especially not when the opponent is operating with a sliver of health. Tried avoiding that in the previous match and that didn't go too well for me.

Platinum's other super isn't worth the meter unless it's for the kill. =///////////////////

Believe you me, the feeling's mutual.

Finding Platinum annoying isn't the same as thinking of her as a terrible match up. You might not like her, but you certainly don't feel the same way about her as I feel about Mu lol

RoeBear

With how fast steins form in this version it's not a bad idea to abuse them if the situation is ok for it :p

I think it's not a good idea to spam more than 5. They do 0 chip dmg and if you set up 5 you can easily do that lazer shot through them then rush down. It's just so scummy to not just finish them off for real.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
I think it's not a good idea to spam more than 5. They do 0 chip dmg and if you set up 5 you can easily do that lazer shot through them then rush down. It's just so scummy to not just finish them off for real.
Mu's an asshole character she thrives on making you flustered. English Mu is godtier because noel says "So hard to use" when she wins LOL

RoeBear

Mu's an asshole character she thrives on making you flustered. English Mu is godtier because noel says "So hard to use" when she wins LOL

I remember when Litchi was the only suggestive character in the game. I'm almost on the verge of not getting another BB especially with the 12 yr old girl upskirts.

FluxWaveZ

Finding Platinum annoying isn't the same as thinking of her as a terrible match up. You might not like her, but you certainly don't feel the same way about her as I feel about Mu lol

Yeah, I agree, but I feel that Platinum's keepaway game can deal with Mu's Steins pretty well.

Yeah, I agree, but I feel that Platinum's keepaway game can deal with Mu's Steins pretty well.

lolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol

FluxWaveZ

Haha, is that wrong? It might just be me who sucks with her items (I've yet to learn them), but just a single one of them stops them from activating and lets Platinum get close, which I detest.

Lucentto

Banned
I don't really like the online in this game, what the fuck happened? BB netcode used to be good, but I can't stand it in this game, even with 4 bars I have noticeable input lag. I don't see myself playing this game online for long.

Despite my hatred with the online, does anyone want to play? my PSN is Lucentto. I want to try out the online a bit more.

Rhapsody

Banned
Mu's overhead is so good... Me being free to it doesn't help either.

Speaking of which, what should I do about it? Safe to mash on startup? I can't remember if she's safe on block either and if she can gatling after it into more pressure either.

Top Bottom