• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma |OT| Simultaneous worldwide release? What's that?

Well hey that cost 50% meter at least.

Edit: well that set up does. The gun doesnt it just owns your life no mater what

Her downside is that she has pants that dont fit

I do like the fact it doesn't even use half of her gravity meter.

Hopefully somebody works out how to bring the pants into play.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
What todd said. lol

Serious answer though, she has no DP... and that's all I can think of right now.

Japan's thinking that's she's amazingly good so far.
She's sorta like a hard hitting version of rachel

Rachel vs Kokonoe matches should be hilarious to see

Rhapsody

Banned
She's sorta like a hard hitting version of rachel

Rachel vs Kokonoe matches should be hilarious to see

Which makes me a little bit sad lol

I'm definitely not looking forward to that matchup though lol. Graviton and those amazing normals are going to be a hassle for me.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
Which makes me a little bit sad lol

I'm definitely not looking forward to that matchup though lol. Graviton and those amazing normals are going to be a hassle for me.
Rachel is still going to be dominate, she's just a more technical character and you get rewarded for it :p

If anything the only thing that would make Kokonoe better than rachel is damage. Though rachel is reset based anyways

157c7e1c747ccb4bd91e66zcoo.jpg

What's that? More cocomo?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gx0dOybTYo8

Nyoro SF

So I guess all those pre-release impressions about Kokonoe's stuff not damage scaling properly were just an honest mistake. :p

FYI, sorry for not responding to some of the requests that people sent me to play in the last week or so. I hadn't realized some of you sent them to me. I think I was away since I didn't see the msgs come up.

I think I should have some time today to play before I head out, so if anyone wants to play around 4:30 PM Pacific, let me know!

I will be on to play around then. Perhaps a robii is in order.

I have no idea what this is, but let's do it.

Also, please let's not nerd fight today. Despite of what I say on the forums about you, I do enjoy playing you since you're good and know your stuff. I know lag is frustrating and all, but I promise you that my grab gimmicks are just that -- gimmicks. I set up those purple throws to be grabbed at the most awkward times so you actually don't expect them but if you learn them, you get out of it 90% of the time. Ask Q about it. We had
way too many
matches where we just end up throwing all over the place so I learned some gimmicks to get those in.

Hint:
I go for hail mary purple throws when I'm at a huge disadvantage in a match. YOLO or something.

Oh, I didn't know you were in the same area as me lol. Won't be going to TRB because of school, but maybe I'll see you one of these days.

Good luck

What area do you live in? I'm in the valley so it's still a pretty big drive for me. Maybe one of these days we can meet up? Maybe some other gaffers wants to join? I met up with Kiunch a few years back but he hasn't been in the scene for a while.

Wait wait.. There's an arcade near our area?

Super Arcade in Walnut. COME OUT MANG

Rhapsody

Banned
What area do you live in? I'm in the valley so it's still a pretty big drive for me. Maybe one of these days we can meet up? Maybe some other gaffers wants to join? I met up with Kiunch a few years back but he hasn't been in the scene for a while.

Eastvale area. So 10 mins north from where I-15 and CA-91 cross.

Fugu

I could finally play some ranked matches today.

Not knowing what all the error and rejection messages are is kind of annoying.
Take a non-fuzzy cameraphone picture of it and I'll translate it.

The most common error that ranked spits out is the entirely uninformative ルームへの接続に失敗しました, which just means that there was a problem connecting to the room.

I have no idea what this is, but let's do it.

Also, please let's not nerd fight today. Despite of what I say on the forums about you, I do enjoy playing you since you're good and know your stuff. I know lag is frustrating and all, but I promise you that my grab gimmicks are just that -- gimmicks. I set up those purple throws to be grabbed at the most awkward times so you actually don't expect them but if you learn them, you get out of it 90% of the time. Ask Q about it. We had
way too many
matches where we just end up throwing all over the place so I learned some gimmicks to get those in.

Hint:
I go for hail mary purple throws when I'm at a huge disadvantage in a match. YOLO or something.
Heh, I wasn't planning on bringing the nerd rage to GAF again. Two times in one month might be a bit much. Maybe next revision.

Robii is what this game calls lobbies. Singular? Plural? Doesn't matter. We robii now.

EDIT: I'm ready to play whenever you guys are, by the way.

So I just turned the game back on after returning from class and apparently one of the gallery images I had bought got locked again and instead an entirely different one was unlocked? Wat

Edit: Ok, now I unlocked it again, exited the menu, went back in to check something and it got locked AGAIN? Didn't even unlock something else this time. I swear that pic of Platinum's Jubei plushie at the very bottom row has got to be glitched =.=

Top Bottom