• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma |OT| Simultaneous worldwide release? What's that?

Well I don't recall getting them with him either :T

Edit: GGs Q

Man the Amane match up really sucks for Bullet if she can't get Heat levels =.=
I'd like to think that at least I'm getting the right idea of how to approach the match up.

Rhapsody

Banned
Top levels have been dealing with Jin/Valk/Hazama/Litchi, another character at their power level isnt a big deal.

Jin instead of Tao? I disagree on that top 4 list.

I'm still holding off on what I fully think on Kokonoe. I feel like it's going to get worse instead of better in this case compared to past strong characters.

I won't say that she's a level above the top 4 or anything. But her being easy mode along with a ton of options to attack makes things difficult.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
Jin instead of Tao? I disagree on that top 4 list.

I'm still holding off on what I fully think on Kokonoe. I feel like it's going to get worse instead of better in this case compared to past strong characters.

I won't say that she's a level above the top 4 or anything. But her being easy mode along with a ton of options to attack makes things difficult.
Well Tao is always amazing you could easily replace all of them over her, I tend to never list her cause she tends to be rare when it comes to higher play outside of the people that master her

edit: Kokoknoe is actually probably the most fun to fight against out of the characters. It feels like fighting a boss character due to her move set, but not in an annoying way like say Mu

RoeBear

PS4 has killed my drive to play this game :( This however makes me want to keep on playing it.

f8IhEOa.png

Rhapsody

Banned
edit: Kokoknoe is actually probably the most fun to fight against out of the characters. It feels like fighting a boss character due to her move set, but not in an annoying way like say Mu
That's how I felt at the very start. That feeling is still kinda there, but it's disappearing.
PS4 has killed my drive to play this game :(
I pretty much stopped after TRB. I'll train a bit before the next Rebel Up though.

I don't have classes this week, so obviously all my time is going into Mario 3D World and Zelda ALBW.
As far as fighters go, SF is on my mind because of the loketest.

Edit:

SKD's thoughts on character placement http://ask.fm/SUPERKAWAIIDESU/answer/104383000363
Surprised that he would rank Haz lower. But I'm glad I'm not the only one that thinks Jin is overrated on most lists.

Lemstar

Probably too late to find a buyer, but I have one HK resell gameshare to get rid of for $31; includes Kagura and Terumi.

Edit: Sold!

That list to me seems pretty spot on. I don't know much about Kagura but I don't know if I'd put him at the bottom. He's done a 6k combo on just a counter with no meter to me. I don't know enough about him though.

Yeah Kagura is the only one I was confused about. Maybe because he is slower (relative to top tiers) and more predictable at high levels?

Edit. Dustloop says he gets bodied by Tao/Valk etc due to his mobility...so probably fair enough. I actually find him pretty fun to play.

FSLink

Banned
Can someone copy and paste that list? I don't have access to that site where I'm at. :/

EDIT: v Thanks! And yeah I gotta agree with Kagura's placement due to his mobility especially in relation to the top tier characters, though I'd like for it to be wrong since he's tons of fun to use.

Can someone copy and paste that list? I don't have access to that site where I'm at. :/

Here you go:

SS: Kokonoe - self explanatory
S: Valk, Tao, Litchi - strong neutral control and ease of transitioning into strong pressure/mixup w/ good conversion abilities, etc.
A:Haku, Haz, Mu, Rachel > Relius, Ragna, Jin, Azrael - kind of varied for a phone keyboard explanation but just strong/solid chars with some kind of bullshit/good reward.
B: Carl, Noel, Izayoi, Bang, Tsubaki, Nu, Terumi, Makoto > Amane, Ara, Plat, Bullet, Tager, Kagura

Grifter

Borrowing my buddy's PS3 to play this and I'm curious about the net play. Do connections feel any better from CS2? Is it hard to find matches due to the limited availability?

I'm in upstate NY if anyone would like to get some matches in! Played a ton of CT (tourney travels) and some CS1/2/EX, readjusting to Valk and his new buttons but that's been very tricky so far.

Grifter

Ugh! Having such a rough time unlearning Valk's old move speeds, buttons and combo flows. Shit was unintuitive in the first place and now all the wires are crossed!

RoeBear

I'll have to reopen it since I set it for two, may take a few.

Can it be done without closing the room? There seem to be settings for changing it.

Hmm guess I couldn't join. You can't change the amount of players after making the room, you can change other stuff like the room type though.

Top Bottom