• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma |OT| Simultaneous worldwide release? What's that?

cj_iwakura

Pretty sure I'm about to bite the bullet on Evo this year. I'm bound to regret it, but when's the next time BB will be a headliner? Probably never.

Hey, maybe I'll be in a seed who have no Tsubaki experience!

God I wish there was a way to have the AC opening play instead of the anime one. It sucks.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
Pretty sure I'm about to bite the bullet on Evo this year. I'm bound to regret it, but when's the next time BB will be a headliner? Probably never.

Hey, maybe I'll be in a seed who have no Tsubaki experience!

God I wish there was a way to have the AC opening play instead of the anime one. It sucks.

Who has Tsubaki experience ever? Hardly anyone seriously plays her :lol

and where have you been Fugu I've been lacking reasons to bitch about Litchi for a while now :p

If I manage to make it this year too I'd like to actually be able to fight you without an entire second of input delay like in the last online tourney

You forget about the bigger amount of players including people that actually aren't that good at the game and joined just to support/because they like the game anyways.

I mean, last year I went 0-2 at P4A yeah, but the matches weren't really one-sided, and at casuals while there were players that beat me badly I still found others on my level.

OceanBlue

I got knocked out of a Miami tournament immediately.

Do you play with the guys in South Florida regularly? I talked with some of them at Winterfest and apparently there's a pretty good scene there. At the very least, the big places for BB in Florida seem to be Tampa and South Florida.

cj_iwakura

Do you play with the guys in South Florida regularly? I talked with some of them at Winterfest and apparently there's a pretty good scene there. At the very least, the big places for BB in Florida seem to be Tampa and South Florida.

Not really, not sure where the scene is at.

Rhapsody

Banned
The NA release has people excited.

I'm still too lazy to learn a combo.

Q made someone ragequit GAF with Makoto.

Fuck Noel. And the Clovers.
I'll make you hate Rachel and Kokonoe as well. Ok... maybe not Rachel. I can't even IOH on some connections lol

and where have you been Fugu I've been lacking reasons to bitch about Litchi for a while now :p

Tsubaki is like... my most played matchup surprisingly lol. I'm glad though since she can easily mess people up if they don't know the matchup.

Fugu

My scene is even more dead than usual so I've been playing Melee and planning to go to Evo to play that.

...Of course, in some weird twist of fate BB is in and Melee isn't, so now I'm considering playing BB again. Maybe when the NA release hits.

cj_iwakura

My scene is even more dead than usual so I've been playing Melee and planning to go to Evo to play that.

...Of course, in some weird twist of fate BB is in and Melee isn't, so now I'm considering playing BB again. Maybe when the NA release hits.

Weren't they working on Melee? Aside from BB I'll enter SF4 and maaaaybe Tekken or KOF.

Top Bottom