• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma |OT| Simultaneous worldwide release? What's that?

Uraizen

Banned
*looks around* Guess I'll do it.

hakimiru said:
Tao:
Added OD version for Hexa Edge
Cat Jump startup can be canceled into Barrier guard, specials, OD
Change to C move charging - C mash used to accidentally turn into the charged version easily, so they made changes to fix that.

- Changelist -
Backstep: 18F->22F
C move charging: Doesn't count if you release the button at all.
3C: Can cancel into OD after 2nd hit.
6C: Active 6F->3F. Recovery 18F->29F. Full animation 42F->50F. Attack level changed to 3 for normal version only.
Dancing Edge: Chip damage removed. Air version doesn't land before the attack comes out, even if done just before hitting the ground. Hit box doesn't appear until near opponent (loses more easily to long-reaching moves).
5D: Increased knockback
jD: P2 92%->82%
Cat Spirit: Min damage after 5th hit changed 60%->40% (600->400 damage).
Cat Jump: Airborn frames changed 8F~->11F~. Frames until you can take action 16F->19F.
Hexa Edge: Added OD version.
Unison Nyaibu: Base damage 2113->1960 (2307->2497 in OD). Min damage 1050->820 (1640->1225 in OD). Last hit of normal version causes wall bounce. (Landing it in corner causes opponent to bounce towards midscreen, switching sides).

Tager:
Duration of backstep animation increased, making it easier to hit out of.
5A and 2A combo rate time changed to "Moment" type (less punishing for people to get A'd when watching out for throws).
2D made safer.

- Changelist -
Backstep: Full animation 23F->28F. Invuln 1~19->1~20. Airborn 1~23->1~28. Movement distance slightly decreased.
5A, 2A: Combo rate time changed to "Moment" type.
3C: Startup 14F->13F
2D: Recovery 24->18F. Hitstun 34F->28F. Blockstun 32F->26F
j2C: Made aerial CH bounce heights always be about the same.
Gadget Finger: Heat gauge multiplier 1300%->700%. (Actual gain 936->504)

Arakune:
Change in curse gauge depletion rate. It lasts longer when you're attacking, and shorter when you're on the defensive.
a±b homing speed increased.

- Changelist -
Backstep: Full animation 37F->34F. Invuln 1F~26F->1F~24F
Negative penalty resist: 6->5
Curse gauge depletion: Rates are: 15->60 when hit, 15->40 when blocking, 30->20 for everything else.
C bug, D bug: Curse usage decreased. C bug 5000->4000. D bug 12000->10000.
a±b: Full animation 54F->45F. Cloud startup 31F->25F. Homing speed increased. The cloud sticks to the opponent when they are slowed, giving a visual indicator.
Zero Vector: Cloud disappears the moment Arakune is hit.
F Inverse: Startup 5+0->5+2

Litchi:
Staff 4B no longer goes into Straight Through followup on ground normal hit (combos using will have to be reworked).
13 Orphans damage increased (might be good to research putting it into combos).

- Changelist -
Backstep: Full animation 21F->22F. Airborne 1F~14F->1F~15F
Staffless jB, jC: Added revolver action to staffed j2D.
Staffless 4B: No longer moves forward.
Staffed 4B: Recovery 21F->29F. Frame Adv -5F->-13F. No longer moves forward.
D moves during OD: Can no longer control staff during OD activation animation.
C Straight Through: Startup 7F->10F. Full animation 48F->53F. No longer staffless afterwards.
13 Orphans (vertical): Damage 300->400. Untechable time 60F->30F. Adjusted knockback on hit, making it easier to land all hits.
13 Orphans (horizontal): Damage 250->300. Untechable time 40F->30F. Hitbox improved and knockback on hit adjusted, making the hits land easier even on airborne/crouching opponents.
All Terminals: Made combo-rush section animate faster. Move distance from that portion subsequently decreased.
9 Gates: Now usable with 34123646D during OD.

Bang:
6B hit properties on airborne opponents changed, decreasing followup window by 5F. 3C FC combos will need to be reworked.

- Changelist -
2C: Attack level changed to 4.
6B: Hit property for air hits changed to ground bounce.
Steel Rain: Command changed to 632146B
Hurricane Fury: Grounded version startup, active frames changed to be same as aerial version. (Startup 19F+10F->19F+3F, Active 1F->2F).

Credit: hakimiru of Dustloop

cj_iwakura

Anyone for matches? I'm looking a lot more for feedback than getting mutilated, but that works too. I'm gearing up for Evo.

Tizoc

Due to my financial standings in March I won't be getting this til April along with Escha and Logy. I've waited this long for it, I can wait another month.

RoeBear

I so far don't really see anything bad about your playing. I don't really know Tsubaki that well but her 2C is a really good anti air.

RoeBear

You're a robot when it comes to those combos, it's like you never fail.

I'm actually dropping the combos and you're then getting hit again. I'm dropping it when you're standing so if you're pressing buttons you'll be hit cause there's no knockdown.

But yeah that's why I said my Jin is auto pilot.

cj_iwakura

I meant Relius more than Jin, yikes.

Also, I suck with Azrael, but he's just too much fun to use.
Gotcha low.

Last one for now. I almost one a couple! Had more fun with Relius though, Carl is suicide for me.

RoeBear

I meant Relius more than Jin, yikes.

Also, I suck with Azrael, but he's just too much fun to use.
Gotcha low.

Last one for now. I almost one a couple! Had more fun with Relius though, Carl is suicide for me.

Yeah at EVO there'll be a couple of Relius'. I'll play more Relius, to get you used to that. I'm just gonna assume at most there'll be two Carl's and probably at least 8 Relius'.

Edit: GGs probably will get a bigger lobby tonight if people are down.

cj_iwakura

Yeah at EVO there'll be a couple of Relius'. I'll play more Relius, to get you used to that. I'm just gonna assume at most there'll be two Carl's and probably at least 8 Relius'.

That sick combo into her DD was pure luck. I gotta write that down...

GG. And yeah, my biggest fear is going up against, like a godly Carl and then getting into losers and being knocked out by a scrubby Platinum, Ragna, Izayoi, or Terumi.

vocab

Never played you so I can't tell if there should be a kappa face there...

But yeah I'll make a lobby tonight around 8 CST if anyone wants in just be on and I'll shoot invites out.

I'm pretty shit. I'll play though. Hopefully there will be uninteresting matches going on at SCR at the time.

cj_iwakura

If you get absolutely creamed using your main during a first game, is it a good idea to switch to a sub(Azrael in my case), or stick to your guns?

RoeBear

If you get absolutely creamed using your main during a first game, is it a good idea to switch to a sub(Azrael in my case), or stick to your guns?

Well if you play someone really good it might throw them off. Tournament play can be really stressful and they might not adapt to the different character. I'd probably just stick with your main cause for the last round you'll have to play with your sub if you win and they probably will adapt by then.

RoeBear

Uhhh not sure what happened? The room just disbanded.

Restarting PS3, my hardlined PS3 dropped connection but I guess my wifi computer didn't?

FluxWaveZ

Man, how comes it seems I have a harder time against your Jin than your Carl or Relius? Maybe it's because I don't know enough about the character.

Edit: GGs Vocab. I think you're pretty good.

RoeBear

Man, how comes it seems I have a harder time against your Jin than your Carl or Relius? Maybe it's because I don't know enough about the character.

Jin's normals have about as much range as Mu. Also, I have to trap you with the Clovers. No doll placement either.

GGs Vocab, it's nice to fight a Valk. The brain power needed to use him is too high.

vocab

There's too much stuff to be thinking about with him, and I haven't played in 2-3 weeks. I'm free as all fuck. I need a new character I guess.

RoeBear

Terumi's stomp hits overhead, and Hazama's is a command grab super.

Edit: No matter how often I practice that lame OD combo I always drop it.

Uhh well I think that's it for me as the game I guess hates me. Somehow it kicked you both and left me in the lobby. It doesn't like me tonight :/ GGs everyone had fun!

RoeBear

I think I'm getting worse, with Carl at least. Getting too impatient, and trying to force things. I just get too heated. Also that last match wasn't sure what was happening. I could have sworn I pressed grab but a crush trigger came out. I'm just gonna say my stick messed up.

Top Bottom