• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma |OT| Simultaneous worldwide release? What's that?

Grifter

I actually love Valkenhayn's voice but turn off the EN because of everyone else. He had some amazing lines that cracked us up in CS2 times:

(Paraphrased) "I am the wolf's fang, and all who opposed me ... WILL BE DESTROYED!"

(New to CP) "Let the sky fall!"

Also, we each bought Jin's voice actor announcer in CS2. Was the actual highlight of the game.

Volcynika

I've been ok with the English voices so far what I've seen, but I haven't really delved into Story Mode yet. I think I can be free for some games this week (only on evenings) but I am realllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly rusty, so beware! D:

INCOMING Q DEFENSE

Hakumen's ENG voice is pretty bad in this game though. I'll stand by that. I might turn it on for comedy once in a while.

Hakumen's va is not the problem here though, it's whoever the fuck thought that new voice filter was a good idea :|

Also the winner of worst VA in the game is Platinum. By far.

Astral

Hakumen's va is not the problem here though, it's whoever the fuck thought that new voice filter was a good idea :|

Also the winner of worst VA in the game is Platinum. By far.

I hope you mean her JP voice. Those squeaks are fucking annoying. Laura Bailey on the other hand, is awesome.

antibolo

Banned
Dlc are.. So no ty :/
I want the dlc i own to be there actually, not to have to circumvent anything when i just want to pay...

DLC on PS3 is not region locked, you just need to buy it from a PSN account of the same region as the game. It's not any more region locked than the game itself.

DLC on PS3 is not region locked, you just need to buy it from a PSN account of the same region as the game. It's not any more region locked than the game itself.
Dude did you get what i said or?
I don't want to buy stuff on multiple account and then get shafted (see vita)..
I'm going mono-account atm

thundr51

So how does one use Izayoi? Should I be trying to get into Justice Mode asap and go from there?

Yes, her normal mode is mostly what she uses for defense/keep away. Once you have enough stocks, go into gain art, that's where all her damage/combos are.

Grifter

I'd been wondering how they got to Tao's old stage in a clip I saw. Is any of all that DLC unlockable tho? Because I see Kagura and old outfit Noel on the list.

antibolo

Banned
Dude did you get what i said or?
I don't want to buy stuff on multiple account and then get shafted (see vita)..
I'm going mono-account atm

You don't get "shafted" in any way for using multiple accounts on the PS3. It's nothing like the Vita. You can buy something on one account, and use it on another. Lots of people do it, I have a Japanese account to get content from the Japanese store and then play it on my regular account.

I'd been wondering how they got to Tao's old stage in a clip I saw. Is any of all that DLC unlockable tho? Because I see Kagura and old outfit Noel on the list.

Only Kagura is unlockable of all that DLC that I know. IIRC weren't the past stages and music bonus codes that came with the anime volumes or something?

cj_iwakura

Jin's announcer was fantastic.

What scares me is I haven't seen a single person comment on the story yet. CP's is supposed to be really good, does no one care?

Rhapsody

Banned
3rd Dan Kokonoe and 5th Dan Rachel. I still get butterflies in my stomach when I do ranked to this day lol

Going to keep Rachel's ranking higher obviously when I do this.

cj_iwakura

Last night for early bird Evo registration. I signed up.

m8lYy.png

FluxWaveZ

Has no one checked out the story here, yet? Thought there'd be more story discussion since it seems a lot of people are into this series for that.

cj_iwakura

I just checked. It's April 11th actually. You scared me. lol

Oh. Oh well! I needed a deadline to go by.

Uh, I didn't get a confirmation screen, just the paypal one. Is that normal? I hope I didn't botch it.

Has no one checked out the story here, yet? Thought there'd be more story discussion since it seems a lot of people are into this series for that.

I don't have the US version yet.

Dugna

When do you think they will let you buy Terumi in the NA store? I'm just wondering because I'm a bit late on picking it up so missed the code.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier

I'll let you know tomorrow when I beat it tonight.

When do you think they will let you buy Terumi in the NA store? I'm just wondering because I'm a bit late on picking it up so missed the code.
wtf you got it a week later and your retail copy didn't even have a code in it? God damn the whole Terumi thing pisses me off. Yeah man you are pretty much out of luck til may 27th.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
Just figured some might like to know the PS3 Pre-Order is available for download now. 10.5GB (Claims 11 while DLing).

As a person who hasn't played BB since Continum Shift, and didn't even play Valky much after DLing him... I'm looking forward to see how I feel about the game now! :)

KazeDancer

Neo Member
Just figured some might like to know the PS3 Pre-Order is available for download now. 10.5GB (Claims 11 while DLing).

As a person who hasn't played BB since Continum Shift, and didn't even play Valky much after DLing him... I'm looking forward to see how I feel about the game now! :)

Yep yep available for download with Kokonoe DLC included

cj_iwakura

Beware of a Nu user named witchblade. That's a beast.

So has anyone else signed up? I'm hoping this isn't an isolated incident with my signup...

Also,

-Are wireless controllers/arcade sticks allowed?
-No. Any controller that pairs with the system is not allowed. The only wireless controllers that are allowed are MadCatz wireless pads with a dongle.

Does that mean I can't bring my DS3?

Top Bottom