• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma |OT| Simultaneous worldwide release? What's that?

Got another string of like fifteen losses against some Terumi's... i have such a hard time dealing with pressure in this game.

Some starting Valkenhayn player made me feel better about myself at the end though. Beat him four times in a row so i could at least go out on a positive note.

cj_iwakura

Just learned that the Library Mode was removed from the US version. That's extremely disappointing, especially since this series is so story heavy.

I wanted to get the Vita version, but now I think I'll just wait for an inevitable upgrade that will hopefully include the Library Mode. :/

Uh, wasn't that a selling point on Aksys' website when the game was announced? Very weird.

FluxWaveZ

GGs to the guys in the lobby. Seeing Q's Mu conversions made me realize just how basic the stuff I do with her is, heh. I really can't muster the interest to get better at this, though; I want to focus more on P4U2 and Xrd when those come out.

cj_iwakura

By the by, I'm not even sure Aksys were responsible for the writing... I think the localization was outsourced too.

So I realize that this is the worst possible day to announce this, but since I've just confirmed I'm in the credits- I had the honor of doing the script adaptation this time around. This is the first game I've done localization on, and the schedule on it was INSANELY tight, but I was assisted by the amazing Earl Gertwagen as my translator and honestly his work was fantastic. Any shitty lines or continuity errors probably fall on me (though I did my best to catch them all!)

Seriously though those BlazBlue guys like to write a lot of words. So many words.

I mean, there's every indication he did great, but yeah. I figured BB was Aksys' baby through and through.

And this is great:

Those were the sections I got first, and thus had the most time on. So I went a little overboard, and I might have changed some stuff knowing how the characters played out in the story mode. They actually changed my favorite line (Kagura announces "This is a tacofest, and I'm the beef!" at one point, but it was determined to be TOO MUCH :s ).

RoeBear

I made it an 8 person lobby. I still have JP version so can't read anything.

But I'm about to eat and watch Hobbit soooo don't worry too much.

Good games everyone. I'll be back probably way later when everyone's asleep.

Rhapsody

Banned
I really need to hit training mode and start optimizing some things for my characters again.
Been mostly concerned with mixups and pressure, but everything else is lacking. Especially with my Jin and Ragna.

RoeBear

Got an astral with Relius against a Tager in ranked and the guy quit on me. Sent him a message that was me saying "bwahahaha". He replied saying I was a tier whore. I'm a bit confused.

Got an astral with Relius against a Tager in ranked and the guy quit on me. Sent him a message that was me saying "bwahahaha". He replied saying I was a tier whore. I'm a bit confused.

There was a guy in the arcade lobby with a "0" bar who kept on talking shit in the chat. Wanted to play him because he was making a big fuss and he denied because I "lag." Pretty sure he doesn't know what 0 bar meant but it's just an arcade lobby. The guy was talking to me as if he's in a tourney and he absolutely had to win and obviously, say that he's the greatest player in the world. I try any player in the arcade lobby at least once.

edit: oh, and I apparently lost the argument because I became bored of him and told him to stop talking to me and apparently that means he's the better player. I left the PS3 on and left the room since he didn't accept the match and just stood there and called me a scrub and that he was watching "Walking Dead." This guy has a great life.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
There was a guy in the arcade lobby with a "0" bar who kept on talking shit in the chat. Wanted to play him because he was making a big fuss and he denied because I "lag." Pretty sure he doesn't know what 0 bar meant but it's just an arcade lobby. The guy was talking to me as if he's in a tourney and he absolutely had to win and obviously, say that he's the greatest player in the world. I try any player in the arcade lobby at least once.

edit: oh, and I apparently lost the argument because I became bored of him and told him to stop talking to me and apparently that means he's the better player. I left the PS3 on and left the room since he didn't accept the match and just stood there and called me a scrub and that he was watching "Walking Dead." This guy has a great life.

I think I know that guy :lol

Nyoro SF

While waiting in an online lobby, someone joined and it was 0 bar. However, they wouldn't step off, so I type "0 bar" and left.

A few seconds later, he messages "what is 0 bar?"

overdrive_mugen_facepalm.gif

Anne

While waiting in an online lobby, someone joined and it was 0 bar. However, they wouldn't step off, so I type "0 bar" and left.

I thought people picking Snow Town and Lessons was bad lol

Well, at least you leave. 0 bar is a real toss up for me though because sometimes the game can't determine your connection so it shows up as 0 even though it could be good.

I thought people picking Snow Town and Lessons was bad lol

I like lessons because it's a sure way to not get a laggy stage.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
I just pick the hype dog stage when I want to annoy people.

VL9h77T.gif

Top Bottom