• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma |OT| Simultaneous worldwide release? What's that?

Nyoro SF

Terumi's j.2D's start up is really slow. I always get stuffed. You don't try to beat the active frames, but you try to beat the start up. Isn't Hakumen's j.C really long?

Hm.... a revelation!? Perhaps I should pre-empt j.C to stop Terumi's aerial game?

Because to me that's half the battle, the other being 5D.

I think Hakumen vs Mu is in Hakumen's favor!

Kappa

GOD DAMN IT Q

I know it's an even matchup I just suck ass ;_;

What the hell, man. This isn't how spoilers work. Tag that it's a story spoiler, don't be a jerk.

IMPOSSIBLE

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
What the hell, man. This isn't how spoilers work. Tag that it's a story spoiler, don't be a jerk.
I forgot to quote the post, but obviously the post above it has spoiler markers too and would have been in response to it. Why else would I have a spoiler only post in a BB thread?

Besides

5sMZ18p.gif

cj_iwakura

I forgot to quote the post, but obviously the post above it has spoiler markers too and would have been in response to it. Why else would I have a spoiler only post in a BB thread?

Besides

5sMZ18p.gif

I thought it was some snarky comment, not a major spoiler(which it is). So you should mark it, or at least quote the post you're responding to.

Rhapsody

Banned
Hm.... a revelation!? Perhaps I should pre-empt j.C to stop Terumi's aerial game?

Footsie him and stay in ranges where Hakumen works best in neutral. The only time where you should be somewhere close to each other is when you've already set pressure.

Just learned that the Library Mode was removed from the US version. That's extremely disappointing, especially since this series is so story heavy.

I wanted to get the Vita version, but now I think I'll just wait for an inevitable upgrade that will hopefully include the Library Mode. :/

I plan on getting a Vita next month and was going to get Continuum Shift. But I had no idea the new Blazblue was out already. Is there a date when the Vita version will release? Thanks.

RoeBear

Ughh, went into ranked and the lobby for the first time today. What a blowup. Played 30 matches or so and not a single win. Sigh.

Look at the colors when fighting people. I'd suggest for people weary of getting blown up try and fight people with a white, blue, or dark green color.

Volcynika

I plan on getting a Vita next month and was going to get Continuum Shift. But I had no idea the new Blazblue was out already. Is there a date when the Vita version will release? Thanks.

All Aksys has mentioned is summer of this year. Not sure when though. So June/July/August would be the window I would imagine.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
I got hit by back to back Kagura astrals in ranked by different players. :'(

And a tager ragequit on me.

Rhapsody

Banned
I generally just avoid ranked now. 6th Dan isn't so bad I guess, but leveling up isn't so fun.
Usually I'll come across the same pool of characters doing the flowchart stuff. Then when I finally come across another Rachel, they usually end up tech rolling or doing level 2 j.2C as a starter every time they're at super jump height.

Does it seem like there are a lot of people to play with in those modes, at least?

Every time I go on there's usually at least 60 people in the lobbies.

Ranked has some really bad people. People who lag and rage quit. The better players are in the arcade lobby.

Yeah, it's strange because I remember ranked being really good in Continuum Shift.

Now it doesn't really matter to me anymore. Lobby is just all around a superior choice.

Naite

Most of the ranked matches I played had really good connections. After the first week I stopped running into Terumis all the time. Then I stopped playing ranked when I kept running into fellow Azraels that try to hit me with Valiant Crash. From mid to full screen. When I had no weakpoint on me.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
I do atleast really like the set up they have for ranked. Pre-picking characters and separately leveling them is smart, few things are more annoying than trying to mess around with a new character while being matched up against high skilled players from playing your main.

Volcynika

I got blown up by a Mu. Perfects everywhere. You need to step up your Mu game.

I'll probably be able to play around 5:00 PM or so.

Seems do-able unless I have something come up. And I realized why I missed your invite back last week or whatever. I had turned off message notifications when I was streaming PS3 stuff in the past and never saw it popup!

Nyoro SF

I got blown up by a Mu. Perfects everywhere. You need to step up your Mu game.

I'll probably be able to play around 5:00 PM or so.

I lost 15 games straight to Q's Mu. Profound sadness.

I'm stuck at work here until 8PM ET. Have fun guys.
Doubly profound sadness

I lost 15 games straight to Q's Mu. Profound sadness.

I'm stuck at work here until 8PM ET. Have fun guys.
Doubly profound sadness

Q's Mu sucked compared to this dude. Less cross over combos in the corner (bursts during that time are hilarious) and better oki/damage.

Rhap, sorry about yesterday. I think I sent you an invite shortly after I saw your message but I think I may have missed you. I was getting blown up by that said Mu though and was having a blast.

Rhapsody

Banned
Womp Womp. I won't even be home till 4PM PT at the earliest.

I'll probably still be on. Usually I'll be on BB almost all day when I decide to do netplay.

Been messing with a little Terumi stuff on the side for fun. Off of 5B starter in the corner, I found a more useful combo than the one I did before. Better oki and same 4.6k damage compared to Orochi Burensen ender. If I have 80 heat starting, deals 6.3k. No OD obviously.

Anybody know a good 6C CH midscreen combo for Terumi? I figured I should stop being lazy on those.

I'll probably still be on. Usually I'll be on BB almost all day when I decide to do netplay.

Been messing with a little Terumi stuff on the side for fun. Off of 5B starter in the corner, I found a more useful combo than the one I did before. Better oki and same 4.6k damage compared to Orochi Burensen ender. If I have 80 heat starting, deals 6.3k. No OD obviously.

Anybody know a good 6C CH midscreen combo for Terumi? I figured I should stop being lazy on those.

Play me so I can steal your tech. I'm just so lazy with combos these days I'm just sticking with Day 1 stuff... Although I'm starting to optimize some of the stuff in the corner (ie: no early 5D 236D combos).

Rhapsody

Banned
Play me so I can steal your tech. I'm just so lazy with combos these days I'm just sticking with Day 1 stuff... Although I'm starting to optimize some of the stuff in the corner (ie: no early 5D 236D combos).

I'll PM you what'll be hopefully new stuff later. I've been autopiloting with him so it's been bugging me, haha.
I always wonder to myself if I could've gotten more damage off of 5D/j2D or not.

Also, I'm on PSN now if anyone wants to play. If I'm already added, I'll send an invite. Otherwise just post here and I'll send one by typing through the PSN ID.

Nyoro SF

Q's Mu sucked compared to this dude. Less cross over combos in the corner (bursts during that time are hilarious) and better oki/damage.

Rhap, sorry about yesterday. I think I sent you an invite shortly after I saw your message but I think I may have missed you. I was getting blown up by that said Mu though and was having a blast.

I did fight a Mu called "witchsaber" which fought at expert level. Same guy?

Rhapsody

Banned
Flux and Q are reasons why I will never go Tager against them lol

And I'll add you to the lobby ApolloJoh after this match.

Edit: Oh, nvm, thought you were on BB

Top Bottom