• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma |OT| Simultaneous worldwide release? What's that?

Wunderdoo

Neo Member
How many bars do you guys settle for when playing people on the online lobby? My internet is bad so even 2 bar connections are rare. :(

I have low standards so I play everything unless the game literally is unable to progress at all. :(

Also, any room up? I lost my pad a while back and haven't gotten around to replacing it yet, so my friend lent me his for the next few days. A bit rusty though.

Rhapsody

Banned
I probably won't be able to do a lobby tonight. Just playing with some friends and then I got to finish up school stuff.
Dawg don't play with me. I'm about to go to The Runback right now and I'm gonna be mashing them lows. Make me look like a fool and I'll break your face........well I'll mostly just cry and imagine breaking someones face.

I didn't know you lived in SoCal too.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
Dawg don't play with me. I'm about to go to The Runback right now and I'm gonna be mashing them lows. Make me look like a fool and I'll break your face........well I'll mostly just cry and imagine breaking someones face.

Don't worry I'm being serious. It annoyed the fuck out of my Makoto at first until I realized I could just run up and 2b her scrawny ass

Rhapsody

Banned
I'm so glad it's not CS2 Noel. Call out the 4D, get hit by 2D into 5k damage and vice versa lol

It's a little annoying for Rachel though. Both 5B and 2B are projectile attacks, so I usually have to settle with 2A.
3C's pretty good though depending on my oki setup though.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
I should learn someone a little less stressful to play than Mu when I need to relax. She might look braindead and simple on the outside but at higher level ugh.

Makoto is seriously more relaxing to play :lol

OceanBlue

Lol I personally find 1-bar connections kinda tough to deal with. 2-bar connections are okay, but they can still get kinda bad. I don't mind the connection when playing with you guys (I feel like most of you guys are WC) though, since you guys are fun to play since I can play you guys consistently.

I need to get home so I can play you guys or play online more. I don't really get to play offline a lot so I need to practice. I use this thread to figure out when you guys are playing, but I feel like you guys matchmake more in-game now so I never catch you guys playing! D:

RoeBear

I'm done for the night, but I'm hoping I'll be able to play you tomorrow. I'd like some redemption after my completely assy showing last time. :p

I'd imagine we could get a pretty big amount of people on today since it's Friday and people are back into playing since the games been updated. We could try that multi fight lobby or even just go into an empty arcade lobby.

hao chi

That'd be nice, especially I still don't really have any match up experience versus quite a few characters. I've been playing ranked and in lobbies more, but for whatever reason seems like most people I face use either Terumi or Hazama, with the former being more common. :|

I'd imagine we could get a pretty big amount of people on today since it's Friday and people are back into playing since the games been updated. We could try that multi fight lobby or even just go into an empty arcade lobby.
I wish more people used this. I just discovered it the other day and it's pretty dope.

If I can help it, no. I also have more or less dropped this game but I keep up to stay informed.

ah, you did mention dropping the game. i'm surprised i didn't remember that.

since you don't care about it, there's no harm in playing online every once in awhile

you should play with us

Anne

ah, you did mention dropping the game. i'm surprised i didn't remember that.

since you don't care about it, there's no harm in playing online every once in awhile

you should play with us

Maybe if I get back into it. I haven't played period in like a month and I'll have to learn a new character. I just keep up because Dustloop stuff and being surrounded by it, Idk if I'll get back into it, might just keep playing GG/P4U/SF4/Poverty and wait for the inevitable anime cycle to happen.

Kikirin

Think I got a game in with you in the lobby last night, Master Milk. GG - hopefully my netspeed will be better / more stable next time with my brother off Skype.

Grifter

Would like to try some new characters for 1.1. What time do you guys typically play at night?

Are most of the players on the west coast? I'm east.

Reule

Getting "A server error has occurred. (HTTP Status Code: 503)". Anyone else just try to recently update it or can try updating now if they haven't already? I'm able to update other games just not CP at the moment.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
My PSN is Fatal_X_Fate. Haven't played for the update yet and won't be on tonight but I don't have anything going on tomorrow.

cj_iwakura

Any good combos for going off Tsubaki's 6C4C? I usually go into j.214C236C, but it seems like I can do much sicker things. Managed a nice chain off her jB yesterday.

cj_iwakura

I usually go into j.BC > j.BCC > 236A > 214C
I know that an instant airdash forward CC is possible after the 6C4C.

I'll give that a shot. I seldom catch people with the 6C, though. Maybe there's a setup I need...

And I still have yet to figure out a use for her command grab. The input is too weird for me.

RoeBear

In my case every Azrael is prime EVO material.

Or that could it just seem that way because I'm bad.

I still can't seem to get the hang of blocking high/lows. This has led to getting perfected frequently because they're on me as soon as I wake up and I eat every mixup.
Azreal is more or less built to catch you if you roll tech. He has simple hit confirms, and his highs and lows are deceptive looking. Also in 1.1 he's pretty close to the top tier wise.

In my case every Azrael is prime EVO material.

Or that could it just seem that way because I'm bad.

I still can't seem to get the hang of blocking high/lows. This has led to getting perfected frequently because they're on me as soon as I wake up and I eat every mixup.

What's your PSN? I'd like to play you if you're going to be on later.

Top Bottom