• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma |OT| Simultaneous worldwide release? What's that?

Grifter

Went to start on Terumi and see that he's not even out in NA. The heck?

Now USF4 date's announced and I may shift focus by the time he's out since there's more SF comp here.

thundr51

Bullet peeps, does this not work anymore?

Heat level 1
C(fatal),C,6C, OD,623D(623D),6A,C,D(D)(splat),41236C, 6B,236214D

Can't connect the 6A anymore :(

Anne

Is the Bullet match up now really as bad as EH makes it out, for Tao?

Eventhubs is already a pretty bad website, but their anime coverage is ass and their tier lists are actual jokes made up by trolls. It's a pretty good idea to just not even give it attention.

Was more referring to how hilariously Platinum takes priority over Azrael.

I play Azrael and I've been doing kinda ok against Platinum considering I'm still new and shitty. I just have to pay attention to the items. When she has that bat, I pretty much end my block strings very early and try to bait it.

I actually think I've been fighting Master Milk the last couple of days.

I really need to stop going into auto pilot though. But I can't think fast enough. I dunno what it is about anime games but I can't think on my toes for shit. Guilty Gear being the exception.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
I play Azrael and I've been doing kinda ok against Platinum considering I'm still new and shitty. I just have to pay attention to the items. When she has that bat, I pretty much end my block strings very early and try to bait it.

I really need to stop going into auto pilot though. But I can't think fast enough. I dunno what it is about anime games but I can't think on my toes for shit. Guilty Gear being the exception.

Guilty Gear is a little more lenient on recovery frames, simplicity in angles of movement, and jump cancels imo.

Stage size is bigger in BB as well I believe which pays a part in the pacing

oh yea? what's your handle?

also, i think azrael shits all over platinum

stupid damage, fast, can't zone him, armor on fucking everything . . . so annoying to fight against

Guilty Gear is a little more lenient on recovery frames, simplicity in angles of movement, and jump cancels imo.

Stage size is bigger in BB as well I believe which pays a part in the pacing
I guess I just get irritated because I can easily keep up in any of the Vs series games, but I suppose that might just be familiarity with Capcom games.

Just so many things run through my mind while playing BBCP and I can't make decisions fast enough. I'm sure it'll change but it makes me feel like such a scrub.
oh yea? what's your handle?

also, i think azrael shits all over platinum

stupid damage, fast, armor on fucking everything . . . so annoying to fight against
PSN - EyelessOrphan

I know I've fought someone several times with Milk in their name and they were using Platinum

Wait, me? You pretty much beat me in neutral game in those matches. I just get lucky in the corner.

no, sorry, not you

i was in the lobby and someone was talking trash for no reason

and it's not luck. it's really hard for platinum to get out of the corner. aside from that blackhole bs, i'm not salty about our matches

that reminds me, i should really alpha counter or whatever it's called lol

Rhapsody

Banned
Oh, haha. I'm still adjusting to the changes. I actually have to deal with Platinum zoning this time lol

I'm gonna have to work on pressure more and catching those rolls. Once you got away, I had issues.

Oh, and it's so weird that I have to manage graviton meter now lol

some people are way too arrogant in this game even though their skills are lacking

yea, ggs rhapsody
That goes for pretty much any fighting game. I've killed people at Marvel like 5+ matches in a row and then they get a perfect on me with Zero or make a "comeback" with Vergil and apparently they're the shit. I just lol.

Uraizen

Banned
I would rather lose, at least then I have something to work toward and motivation. I'm a lazy person, so it's the only way to make me go into training mode.

OceanBlue

How many bars do you guys settle for when playing people on the online lobby? My internet is bad so even 2 bar connections are rare. :(

RoeBear

Real talk, I fucking hate Noel. She can fuck off into space.

Holy shit she makes me salty.

I feel ya, her hitboxes are dumb as hell. Even if you can see them mashing D furiously it can be hard to punish. I still hate her counterpart Mu more because all her combos consist of C 6C and that B move.

Ocean, for lobbies I'll settle for 1 bars. If I can't play Relius or Carl I won't play them again. Relius' micro dashes can't be done in lag and Carl can't do anything in lag.

How many bars do you guys settle for when playing people on the online lobby? My internet is bad so even 2 bar connections are rare. :(
I was really picky at first but that was just because I didn't know that the netcode is actually decent. I'm just so used to Capcom and their shit netcode.

Anyway to answer your question I will play people as low as 1's. It's fine 90% of the time. Even 0's are acceptable half the time. On the flipside, I've played 4's and it was absolutely terrible.

Rhapsody

Banned
For me it doesn't matter too much if I'm playing with friends or people that really want to play me.

Online in Arcade or Ranked I'll do 2 if I'm desperate. 3 bars if I have patience.
I feel ya, her hitboxes are dumb as hell. Even if you can see them mashing D furiously it can be hard to punish. I still hate her counterpart Mu more because all her combos consist of C 6C and that B move.

For me, BB's the type of game that makes me hate every matchup lol.

For Noel, anyone with a DP gives her problems to do prolonged drive strings. Maybe Carl can vivace through ones with gaps? Not sure if her drive that hits low comes out slow enough or not.

Ocean, for lobbies I'll settle for 1 bars. If I can't play Relius or Carl I won't play them again. Relius' micro dashes can't be done in lag and Carl can't do anything in lag.

It's that stupid 4D.

FUCK THIS MOVE!!!
BBCS_Noel_4D.png

Yeah even if I scout it and avoid it, I have no idea what's coming after it so I can't even punish it. And if I happen to just get slightly clipped by whatever she may have followed 4D with, I just ate like 2500 damage. God help me if I got fatal countered by 4D.

I'm just so tired of watching her combos. I really am.

Top Bottom