• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma |OT| Simultaneous worldwide release? What's that?

Rhapsody

Banned
I wonder if Bananaken knew that teleport automatically triggers Plat's presents.

I didn't see any 6D fireball the teleport safely across screen to disarm them.

Anne

I just woke up. One of my homies from the STF guys won hahaha. Tectal is so godlike, I know he'll get on irc and ask why he won as soon as he gets home. Lich losing is pretty surprising. LK going down to Tectal and BK sucks but it's not all that surprising. Pops died like I said he would. TBH he might have died earlier due to brackets.

Anyways these results are super hilarious and make me happy. Some of the upsets really fucked the brackets but that's how it goes. I get to tell my East Coast friends to hold that now. Oh and this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28pY0HLGE1k&feature=youtu.be

Rhapsody

Banned
TBH, it was my first time seeing Tectal play BB. I mostly remember him from the Labrys forums.

I still think Bananaken could've done a lot better, especially against Pops. He looked like he got a bit flustered by getting hit by wake up throw and random mami circulars lol
Anyways these results are super hilarious and make me happy. Some of the upsets really fucked the brackets but that's how it goes. I get to tell my East Coast friends to hold that now. Oh and this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28pY0HLGE1k&feature=youtu.be

lol

Anne

TBH, it was my first time seeing Tectal play BB. I mostly remember him from the Labrys forums.

I still think Bananaken could've done a lot better, especially against Pops. He looked like he got a bit flustered by getting hit by wake up throw and random mami circulars lol

Probably. Tectal has actually finished top 3 in BBCSEX tournaments using Mu. We mostly know him as the netplay Labrys. I like his Labby. With all the recent tourney results for BB, I can't put my faith in like anybody. Too many people getting blown up.

I have a lot of respect for the people that can play Nu online. Every few months I get the urge to play her and I immediately realize that my execution isn't as good as I think it is.

So today at our "weekly" meeting we were doing a team FT 10 and when my team was at 9 wins it was my turn to play, and miraculously not only was I winning, but I was winning convincingly. We had both won one round and low on life and in the ended getting the decisive win for the team with an astral finish which was awesome and usually we would've recorded this stuff but we didn't this time and now I am disappointed with life because of it

solomon

I somehow got BBCP for 18$ on ebay and was in state :D.I haven't touched a BB game in years but from what I'm reading Makoto is doodoo (Or too Honest). The grind begins, so much to learn (Amane looks fun though).

Derp, a friend's bracket is right after that (j10) and somehow I missed you.

What did you register as?

Honestly though, this is one of your worst possible scenarios. Tsujikawa is almost definitely going to Top 8. One of the very best BB players worldwide.

Not to worry you or anything but… don't get your hopes too high if it stays like this.

I'm the only Mexican in there. It's a good thing my only goal for this is not going 0-2.

antibolo

Banned
BBCP's high attendance numbers at EVO have renewed my faith in the American FGC. Or at least for the moment.

That $30k pot probably made all the difference though.

Hag

holy shit i just saw the pools and galileo is going to EVO Kreygasm. I wonder if Dora still plays bang...

top 32 gonna be hella feels

RoeBear

Does anyone want to play in a lobby with me and oneprostheticarm? I would really like it if a Koko would join cause I need some experience with her, but anyone is welcome.

Essay

Does anyone want to play in a lobby with me and oneprostheticarm? I would really like it if a Koko would join cause I need some experience with her, but anyone is welcome.

Just got home from casuals. I'm down for a little while.

Also, we got to get offline matches in at Evo. EDIT: Nm, yeah, read that wrong.

Rhapsody

Banned

I'm still on my BBCP break. Regardless, I haven't put work in 1.1 Koko since I got tired of using her so I'd probably get punished for things new Koko players won't even do. A lot of new optimal stuff that I never learned since they're rather new, so I'm behind on how she plays.

RoeBear

GGs Radical and good luck at EVO.

I'm still on my BBCP break. Regardless, I haven't put work in 1.1 Koko since I got tired of using her so I'd probably get punished for things new Koko players won't even do. A lot of new optimal stuff that I never learned since they're rather new, so I'm behind on how she plays.

Yeah it's cool. I was getting destroyed by a Koko earlier and they did OD black hole set up and I don't know if Carl can get out of that. You have that new shooter MMO to keep you busy anyway ;)

Busaiku

Is Teach Me More, Miss Litchi! an ok substitute for not playing Calamity Trigger and the Continuum Shift Extend stories?
I kept telling myself I'd do it, but I never got around to it...

Mdesilva

Anyone in here planning on getting Under Night in-Birth exe: Late? It looks really fun, and will be a fun distraction until P4U2 comes out. Now that I found a character I really want to play, I'm very, very excited for it.

Anyone in here planning on getting Under Night in-Birth exe: Late? It looks really fun, and will be a fun distraction until P4U2 comes out. Now that I found a character I really want to play, I'm very, very excited for it.

I will be and I know that a few gaffers are going to as well.

My heart rate is like at cardio levels right now :/

I didn't know that fighting Platinum was that strenuous. :p

Rhapsody

Banned
On the topic of UNIEL, I'll be one of those getting it. I'm excited in the fact of just finally getting to try it out and playing a game with a new cast.

Bang with them cape tricks!!! He's also like a speed demon!

Heh, I'm glad to see all that training mode time is paying off. :p Still gotta work on doing the oki stuff with it in a real match, though.

ggs, Arm and Roe. Was a lot of fun. Getting to do cape mixups in a real match is pretty satisfying. Probably shouldn't have taken Nu out of her shed yet, though.

Top Bottom