• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma |OT| Simultaneous worldwide release? What's that?

d0c_zaius

I dunno if you guys are still gunning for this, but I wouldn't mind helping if you're happy to Paypal me the equivalent cash. I could pick up a prepaid card from pretty much anywhere out here, and PM you the code.

you are a god amongst humans and I PM'd you

yup: 8000 yen is the magic number

ponpo

( ≖‿≖)
I could also get people 8000¥ worth of PSN tickets, but not until later tonight here ~

Also system voices are 600¥? reep off.

Onemic

Well looks like I wont be getting the game until Monday at the earliest. I was so hyped because I have my reading week this week and I was expecting to spend Thursday - Sunday playing nothing but this. Guess I'm gonna have to wait till school comes back :(

d0c_zaius

Do you have pics of the stick?

Just took this one (crappy iphone):

996029_671722649512855_62407709_n.jpg

Coiote

The original Blazblue is probably my favorite fighting game on the current generation, but I just stopped playing fighters and skipped next ones. I feel like jumping in again, but I don't to buy it on the PS3. Hoping for a PS4 or PC version in the future.

Just saw the full roster. So much better than the original one.

Astral

The original Blazblue is probably my favorite fighting game on the current generation, but I just stopped playing fighters and skipped next ones. I feel like jumping in again, but I don't to buy it on the PS3. Hoping for a PS4 or PC version in the future.

Just saw the full roster. So much better than the original one.

You can buy it digitally. I'm pretty sure the PS4 can play digital PS3 games seeing as some of them will be free with the PS+ subscription. That's what I'll probably do once it comes out in NA, just in case I get the urge to play the game when I have a PS4.

Coiote

You can buy it digitally. I'm pretty sure the PS4 can play digital PS3 games seeing as some of them will be free with the PS+ subscription. That's what I'll probably do once it comes out in NA, just in case I get the urge to play the game when I have a PS4.

Sorry to be the person to give you this bad news, but the PS4 can't play PS3 games, even the digital ones. Yeah, I know, I hate the lack of backwards compatibility too. I also would gladly buy a PS3 version of this game to play on my PS4.

Astral

Sorry to be the person to give you this bad news, but the PS4 can't play PS3 games, even the digital ones. Yeah, I know, I hate the lack of backwards compatibility too. I also would gladly buy a PS3 version of this game to play on my PS4.

Wait whaaaat? Didn't they say there would be free PS3 games every month or something with a PS+ subscription? How else would that be possible?

Wait whaaaat? Didn't they say there would be free PS3 games every month or something with a PS+ subscription? How else would that be possible?
There will be PS3 and PS4 games that each fit their respective platforms. A few of the smaller budget classics will be free (Flow, Flower and one I can't remember). The rest? We are probably screwed.

Coiote

You will get free PS4 games with a PS+ subscription.

On launch, the instant game collection will consist of Outlast, Don't Starve, Secret Ponchos, Resogun and Contrast.

The way you might be able to play PS3 games in the future is by streaming from Gaikai, but like hell I will want to play a fighting game this way.

There will be PS3 and PS4 games that each fit their respective platforms. A few of the smaller budget classics will be free (Flow, Flower and one I can't remember). The rest? We are probably screwed.

These games will be free if you own the PS3 versions and you will be playing a upgraded PS4 version(1080p60fps).

Astral

Shit. Looks like I'll either have to keep my PS3 connected along with my PS4 or really, REALLY get my fill of CP by the time I get a PS4. Considering I still pop in Extend every now and then, it'll probably be the former.

RoeBear

Mine on Play-Asia has been packing for a while now. I don't mind. I'd only be able to play like an hour tomorrow. Monday won't be too bad, at least it's not three months from now.

apricot

I ordered from AmiAmi and just paid yesterday, so it should be ready to ship... probably won't arrive until early next week though :(

Naite

My playasia preorder shipped. Would be great if it arrived by Friday but I don't mind waiting til next week.

RoeBear

Mines estimated to be here Friday. Doesn't matter I can't play till Sunday night at the earliest. And I won't have internet till Monday.

FSLink

Banned
Sweet mine shipped too. Ended up ordering this after I cancelled my Tales of Symphonia HD CE preorder for the US one.

Not sure who I'll main this time around, I mained Platinum and Tager in Extend.

Astarte

I dunno if you guys are still gunning for this, but I wouldn't mind helping if you're happy to Paypal me the equivalent cash. I could pick up a prepaid card from pretty much anywhere out here, and PM you the code.

PM'd so hard you generous bastard

ApolloJoh

Downloaded and installed it off PSN with no issues, thankfully.

Played it a little last night just doing challenge mode/training.

One thing that I'm going to have to get used to with Ragna is that since Dead Spike's now 236D, doing D ID on the ground requires inputting only 623 since 6236 makes Dead Spike come out and not D ID. Feels weird but I'll have to get used to it.

Never imported a game before... can you guys give me a link to where I can order it from? I live in the USA.

Should I just search for it on Amazon?

Edit-- Amazon doesn't have it.

So I looked at PlayAsia and I see 2 versions:

1. BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma (Japanese Version)
blazblue-chrono-phantasma-japanese-version-203244.3.jpg

http://www.play-asia.com/blazblue-chrono-phantasma-japanese-version-paOS-13-49-en-70-4cto.html

2. BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma
blazblue-chrono-phantasma-302201.3.jpg

http://www.play-asia.com/blazblue-chrono-phantasma-paOS-13-49-en-70-6h6h.html

They are both the same thing right? Please respond. I'm gonna order this ASAP, gosh damn this game has me drooling already.

Astarte

How fast is the free shipping? I've heard horror stories before.

It really depends. From some things I ordered, the minimum wait time was around 10 working days; latest I got something was 17 working days. 2 things I ordered from there just "vanished", so yeah. It's up to you if you want to go for it, but I don't want to experience airmail again.

Astarte

Thanks man, is there any difference between that and the "Asia" version? I liked the box art on the 2nd link better but it's probably just an image. Eh, im just gonna order it... thanks!

The Asia version uses the Hong Kong PSN store, the Japanese version uses the Japanese store. I don't know if the Japanese version has english text for the menus, though.
They're both essentially the same; they just require the use of different stores.

Top Bottom