• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BlazBlue: Continuum Shift II |OT| The Sequel Blue Me Away

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
QisTopTier said:
Well that was quite an enjoyable read as I sipped on some tea.

About a week to go :D
I anticipate much tea-sipping in the future.

Just played Bang for the first time today. l.o.l.

Just don't let him poke!

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
Fugu said:
Actually, I wasn't arguing there. I was just clarifying for someone who might have only read your post. I've got nothing left to say.

Am I completely missing something or did they remove the ability to back out of a ranked match in the lobby (before character picking)? There's a guy online right now with 102 completed games and 45 incomplete games and he's dropped both times I've played him after he's lost the round and I really don't feel like racking up disconnects for no reason.

I heard it doesn't let you, but it's mainly for in the long run people can't just back away when they see who you main on the d-card.

Coeliacus

DY_nasty said:
Has there ever been an unblockable as useless as Tsubuki's?

I'm about to abandon her for Mu. Tsubaki is the Makoto of Blazblue.
I know why you say this, but that is taking it too far. :lol
She isn't that bad.

;_;

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Kimosabae said:
Wow, people are still on this "SF4 Makato is bad" thing?
She's not good.

Every match is uphill with her. Even though she's fun to play with... shit is frustrating.

danmaku

Maybe it was asked a thousand times already, but is there a way to select english text in the japanese 360 version? CT had it, so I assumed that CS would've been the same. Not that I care much for story mode, but at least being able to set the options right would be nice.

*sigh* I should really learn that damn language

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
danmaku said:
Maybe it was asked a thousand times already, but is there a way to select english text in the japanese 360 version? CT had it, so I assumed that CS would've been the same. Not that I care much for story mode, but at least being able to set the options right would be nice.

*sigh* I should really learn that damn language

nope, only way for english text is in the english version that is the price you pay for not waiting

Hcoregamer00

The 'H' stands for hentai.
cnet128 said:
I know there have been responses to this already, but just to make things perfectly clear:

Whilst Story Mode in this game works essentially the same as that in the first game, there are numerous modifications to make it simpler to handle. Whilst some battles still need to be lost because they lead to a separate story path, all battle losses other than these no longer count towards completion percentage, and allow you to immediately retry the lost battle. Endings are now more clearly categorized into the trio of true-ending/bad-ending/gag-ending, and reaching the bad ending results in a hilarious chibi-style scene where Kokonoe gives you a hint on how to reach the true ending. Oh, and I think the nasty paths that require Distortion Finishes have been removed. Mostly, at least. Not entirely sure.

Heck yeah, story mode will be even more awesome :)

Fugu

Papercuts said:
I heard it doesn't let you, but it's mainly for in the long run people can't just back away when they see who you main on the d-card.
This is really stupid because he was playing last night too, and every time I want to not play him (he has disconnected every time), I have to completely quit the game. It's great because he quits after he loses the last round, so the game is completely over but it still lets him quit anyway.

nope, only way for english text is in the english version that is the price you pay for not waiting
There's also the ~$20 you pay for not waiting.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Takuan said:
What the hell, I could've sworn the game was out today.

Does Amazon.ca still list the release date as being today? I still wonder what's up with that.

EDIT: Nope, it doesn't. Changed to the 27th.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
xero273 said:
Probably ship date. If you are lucky some stores might have it the next day.

I'm pretty sure it's the ship date.

Edit: Got this confused with the SC2 thread. :lol

SolarPowered said:
It's nice to also hear a female voice for this version of NU that doesn't sound like a ten year old.

This is mu, not nu. nu sounds like a little girl because she is one. Mu sounds like an adult because she is noel.

akachan ningen said:
This is mu, not nu. nu sounds like a little girl because she is one. Mu sounds like an adult because she is noel.
Hold up.

I haven't played story mode that extensively, but I don't remember hearing any hints that made Nu a little girl. A little girl certainly shouldn't want to have sex with the main character that badly, but I forget what game I'm playing sometimes.

:lol

fake edit: I'm just happy about the fact that Mu won't sound like that, and she looks really awesome to play with as well. I can't wait to see how the story weaves Noel into Mu as well.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
SolarPowered said:
Hold up.

I haven't played story mode that extensively, but I don't remember hearing any hints that made Nu a little girl. A little girl certainly shouldn't want to have sex with the main character that badly, but I forget what game I'm playing sometimes.

fake edit: I'm just happy about the fact that Mu won't sound like that, and she looks really awesome to play with as well. I can't wait to see how the story weaves Noel into Mu as well.
Wtf she doesn't want to have sex with ragna =/

luka

Loves Robotech S1
SolarPowered said:
Hold up.

Nu reappears in in the story as well, in both Lambda and in her original form, complete with ragna rabu rabu voice

QisTopTier said:
Wtf she doesn't want to have sex with ragna =/
She is certainly trying to get in someone's pants throughout the story, maybe some demon inside Ragna or something.:lol
luka said:
Nu reappears in in the story as well, in both Lambda and in her original form, complete with ragna rabu rabu voice
Rabu rabu?:lol

I don't mind hearing her antics in story mode at all, but it's a little distracting when I'm fighting her.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
Yeah the combo itself isnt that good honestly, I just want to see peoples reactions OMGAH :lol it takes 100% meter on some characters

QisTopTier said:
21rn6vjpg.gif

kiryogi

Banned
Seems like it's not streetdated... I was hoping to get it the same night I got SC2. So weds for Gamestops unless some get early shipments.

d0c_zaius

Sorry if this is mentioned earlier, but the BB:CS DLC is up.

Already two color packs at 320pts a piece, plus classic EA-style garbage "we will unlock stuff for money" DLCs

QisTopTier said:
Yeah the combo itself isnt that good honestly, I just want to see peoples reactions OMGAH :lol it takes 100% meter on some characters

Yeah well at least it can kill a character with 100% meter. Rachel does 5-6k with 100% meter =(

kiryogi said:
Seems like it's not streetdated... I was hoping to get it the same night I got SC2. So weds for Gamestops unless some get early shipments.

Uhh.

We've been so good the past year with publishers establishing street dates for games. Most games I've picked up have been day and date. We need that for all games!

QisTopTier said:
how about tsubaki 2.5k? :lol

Tsubaki can get 7k with 5 charges and 50% heat

DoctorWho said:
We've been so good the past year with publishers establishing street dates for games. Most games I've picked up have been day and date. We need that for all games!

The problem is that BBCS is not a high profile game so most of those are not street dated. Wondering if they'll sell it at comic-con this weekend.

Top Bottom