• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BlazBlue: Continuum Shift II |OT| The Sequel Blue Me Away

FlightOfHeaven said:
It's coming out tomorrow?

I guess I won't be getting that 200 matches online trophy.
TEdxL.png

SapientWolf

Trucker Sexologist
Relix said:
I'll be skipping BB completely =P. Don't see the value in it at the moment, especially when I don't care about the shitty story which is nearly their main selling point. Aside from giving us DLC characters they could have added into the game to give it more value. Meh. Enjoy it BB Gaf!
Wait, fighting games have stories?

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
Wow I just notice I finally can post.

Just the day before Blazblue release too, been playing with GAF on PSN Chat room as Kiunch in the original. Finally I can talk shit when I win, was so difficult typing it using my arcade stick.

Amazon said my copy is shipping soon, with one day shipping hopefully I can get it Tuesday.

kiunchbb said:
Wow I just notice I finally can post.

Just the day before Blazblue release too, been playing with GAF on PSN Chat room as Kiunch in the original. Finally I can talk shit when I win, was so difficult typing it using my arcade stick.

Amazon said my copy is shipping soon, with one day shipping hopefully I can get it Tuesday.

No more safe air DDs with Noel!!

-PXG-

Well, my store didn't have it tonight. So pissed. Better have gotten overnight shipping, and be available in the morning :mad:

I was going to buy the game tomorrow, then I looked at the DLC list.

...yeah, I think I'm out. Hopefully there is still a community for the first game around.

ShockingAlberto said:

...yeah, I think I'm out. Hopefully there is still a community for the first game around.

You don't have to buy the DLC. This still puzzles me.

ShockingAlberto said:

What a weird thing to say .
If you don't like the DLC chars don't buy them , don't think much people are going to play first game after BBCS comes out .

There's already downloadable content on XBLA!

I want to get this, but I may have to hold off on it though. I don't think this game would be hard to find later on, would it?

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
DY_nasty said:
The execution on that looks crazy... Still, the shit builds meter faster than ever. Noel might be a beast if she actually had decent normals.

Pretty sure they are not worth it, especially online. Hopefully I can dumb it down and do something that does 3.5k+

If her normal is really as horrible as people in DL claim to be, I may just go for Lamba 11 or something. May be they just want us to use Mu12.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
kiunchbb said:
Pretty sure they are not worth it, especially online. Hopefully I can dumb it down and do something that does 3.5k+

If her normal is really as horrible as people in DL claim to be, I may just go for Lamba 11 or something. May be they just want us to use Mu12.
Her normals were never that good to begin with. If you could play with her before without pulling your hair out, then you should be just fine now. Her chain stuff is a lot easier to work with imo.

Tsubaki is the new, redheaded Noel anyways. Fanboys will flock to her, then be overcome with bitter tears as they realize that even her unblockables are nothing but lulz

kiunchbb said:

Lambda's execution is high too.

DY_nasty said:
Tsubaki is the new, redheaded Noel anyways. Fanboys will flock to her, then be overcome with bitter tears as they realize that even her unblockables are nothing but lulz

Her unblockable is REALLY good.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Prototype-03 said:
Her unblockable is REALLY good.
She still can't do enough damage consistently. I'm getting wins with her right now but as soon as people catch on and learn the matchup she's gonna get roasted.

Volcynika

Looking like I can at least play this today and maybe tomorrow before I'm out of the game before I get moved, so hopefully can get some good matches in!

ShockingAlberto said:

I haven't seen the DLC list, what is it and what's the problem with it? I've heard about the new characters they're gunna add to the game later on down the road and that sounds cool.

MechaX

Woo... Today's the day and I'm still on the fence about getting it. On one end, I love fighting games.

On the other hand, the 360 d-pad makes playing any fighting game an absolute fucking nightmare and I haven't been able to find any alternate controller for any reasonable price. Plus, my friends won't even touch the game in multiplayer because of the 360 d-pad (and they won't take the plunge themselves and pick it up for their PS3's because they're unsure of Blazblue in general). Hell, they'd play on a Logitech PC Controller first rather than a 360 one (I know you can just plug one of them into a PS3 and play it, but can you do the same with a 360? If so, I might have a way to convince them to play).

Choices...

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
The Take Out Bandit said:
Woohoo! Amazon shipped my copy today. :D

Lucky, mine stuck in "shipping soon" since last night, estimate 7.28.10.

I took a day off today, praying it will come today.

MechaX said:
Woo... Today's the day and I'm still on the fence about getting it. On one end, I love fighting games.

On the other hand, the 360 d-pad makes playing any fighting game an absolute fucking nightmare and I haven't been able to find any alternate controller for any reasonable price. Plus, my friends won't even touch the game in multiplayer because of the 360 d-pad (and they won't take the plunge themselves and pick it up for their PS3's because they're unsure of Blazblue in general). Hell, they'd play on a Logitech PC Controller first rather than a 360 one (I know you can just plug one of them into a PS3 and play it, but can you do the same with a 360? If so, I might have a way to convince them to play).

Choices...

The Madcatz Street Fighter pads are great. I've been using them on all fighters since SF4.

Dresden

MechaX said:

Choices...
I really want a stick, but the price is just out of my range right now. I've been looking into pads, and it looks like either the Madcatz SF fightpad or the Hori controller are my only options.

Looks like I'll be buying this with CS off Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B002LT9PXQ/?tag=neogaf0e-20

I can play Starcraft 2 while it arrives! Excellent. Of course, when it comes I suppose I can play both at the same time.

Top Bottom