• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BLEACH Brave Souls |OT| (© Tite Kubo/Shueisha, TV TOKYO, dentsu, Pierrot)

ejDBcEG.jpg

Woot got me Soi Fon.

i'm so happy right now.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Woo...got the new Shinji from my Multipull today. Have to try him out asap - i remember the response to him being kinda lackluster during the JPN release but his stats are nice and he is a Dodge unit...he cant be THAT bad.

For today's daily pulls, I got a 4* Aizen (dupe) from the free single pulls, and a 5* Hallibel and 5* Isshin from the 50-Orb multi. I...really can't complain about that, both are new and I wanted Hallibel for "reasons". She gets a 6* evolution in a while too, it'll be interesting to see how she performs when compared to Soi Fon.

This event is crazy...Halibel and Isshin for 50 orbs lol. A couple weeks ago we would be happy if we could get 2 Top Tier units with less than 1000 orbs spend hah.

Man its still going on but im already missing it. The good thing is that we have a bunch of new units to work on for the next weeks/months.
Woot got me Soi Fon.

i'm so happy right now.

Sweet - congrats. Now we only need one of us to pull Gin xD

MiTYH

'nother day, 'nother 4-star only pull

Getting nervous. Had such luck not he first wave with 5stars, haven't gotten one yet this time.

Also, VERY low on gold since I've been feeding the 3s and some 4s. Gotta run that event a bit today, thank goodness it's here for a bit.

Congrats on the good pulls, everyone.

Yesterday's haul:
The rest were: 4* Purple Kensei (Dodge Link :D), 4* Red Edrad, two 4* dupes (Both Gin so hopefully good for boosted Ascension soon...) and six 3* dupes.

Today's haul:
The rest were: 4* Blue Ggio (more +NAD 4*s are always welcome), a 4* dupe and eight 3* dupes.

I am not sure how to feel about my 5* luck here. On one hand, yay for 3 days straight of rainbows. On the other hand Chad sucks and, IIRC, Green Yama does too. Plus, Chad was one of the first few 5*s I ever pulled and I haven't even lvl 100'd him yet. :/

chrono01

Woot got me Soi Fon.

i'm so happy right now.

Very nice, congrats! She's pretty amazing, I unlocked her Flash Step ability last night (6* soul tree), and she zips around the map like a beast. I can't wait to unlock her other abilities!

You did good.

Woo...got the new Shinji from my Multipull today. Have to try him out asap - i remember the response to him being kinda lackluster during the JPN release but his stats are nice and he is a Dodge unit...he cant be THAT bad.

This event is crazy...Halibel and Isshin for 50 orbs lol. A couple weeks ago we would be happy if we could get 2 Top Tier units with less than 1000 orbs spend hah.

Man its still going on but im already missing it. The good thing is that we have a bunch of new units to work on for the next weeks/months.
You did good, as well! From what I've heard from Global players (and Japanese), Shinji is actually pretty respectable, especially if you stack him with dodge. Out of the current new units, Gin is supposedly the weakest, but that doesn't make me want him any less. I just really like him as a character. :(

I did my 50-Orb multi-pull today and got a dupe Izuru. I looked at my orbs, saw that I was still over 3k, with plenty of characters to ascend and even more free orbs coming up in the next few days. I did a 150-Orb multi-pull...and got the new Shinji. I'm happy I decided to take that leap.

So many characters to level though, I've already had to expand my character limit. I might need to do it again. Definitely not a problem though, I'm happy to see it.

I wonder what they're going to do after this event ends. Personally, I can see the step-up gatcha to become a common thing. It's going to be difficult to go back to 250-Orb multi-pulls, now that we've had a taste of this. I know I'll find it hard to do.

'nother day, 'nother 4-star only pull

Getting nervous. Had such luck not he first wave with 5stars, haven't gotten one yet this time.

Also, VERY low on gold since I've been feeding the 3s and some 4s. Gotta run that event a bit today, thank goodness it's here for a bit.

Sorry man, every day I check this thread hoping that your luck had changed. Maybe tomorrow. :(

Hang in there, good units will come to you soon.

QUOTE=AdawgDaFAB;212258010]Congrats on the good pulls, everyone.

Yesterday's haul:

The rest were: 4* Purple Kensei (Dodge Link :D), 4* Red Edrad, two 4* dupes (Both Gin so hopefully good for boosted Ascension soon...) and six 3* dupes.

Today's haul:

The rest were: 4* Blue Ggio (more +NAD 4*s are always welcome), a 4* dupe and eight 3* dupes.

I am not sure how to feel about my 5* luck here. On one hand, yay for 3 days straight of rainbows. On the other hand Chad sucks and, IIRC, Green Yama does too. Plus, Chad was one of the first few 5*s I ever pulled and I haven't even lvl 100'd him yet. :/[/QUOTE]
Tech Genryusai and Chad aren't the best, you're right, but there's no telling what their 6* evolutions will look like. Consider Power Kenpachi. For the longest time, he was touted as one of the worst characters in the game, and the moment he got his 6* evolution, now he's among the best. The same could happen to both that Genryusai and Chad, so there's still hope for you!

Sweet - congrats. Now we only need one of us to pull Gin xD

Well i saw some videos of Shinji absolutely wrecking everything in PVP awhile back, so i know he's great or at least his maxed 6* variant is

Yeah i'm pretty much dreading when the step-up summons end cause i'm such a cheapskate.

And thanks finally have a good boss killer with some nice strong attacks, cause my szayelaporro is a great boss killer but his strong attacks are really lackluster when it comes to groups of enemies.

Very nice, congrats! She's pretty amazing, I unlocked her Flash Step ability last night (6* soul tree), and she zips around the map like a beast. I can't wait to unlock her other abilities!

You did good.

You did good, as well! From what I've heard from Global players (and Japanese), Shinji is actually pretty respectable, especially if you stack him with dodge. Out of the current new units, Gin is supposedly the weakest, but that doesn't make me want him any less. I just really like him as a character. :(

Tech Genryusai and Chad aren't the best, you're right, but there's no telling what their 6* evolutions will look like. Consider Power Kenpachi. For the longest time, he was touted as one of the worst characters in the game, and the moment he got his 6* evolution, now he's among the best. The same could happen to both that Genryusai and Chad, so there's still hope for you!

Thanks, and wow that sucks about Gin, and here i figured a Gin with his eyes open would destroy everything.

Yeah I can't wait to see how future 6* evolutions will change all the characters.

chrono01

Thanks, and wow that sucks about Gin, and here i figured a Gin with his eyes open would destroy everything.

Yeah I can't wait to see how future 6* evolutions will change all the characters.
Don't get me wrong, the new Gin isn't bad at all. In fact, he's actually really good! It's just that, when compared to the other two characters (Soi Fon/Shinji) he falls a bit short, but he's still easily top-tier.

I hope I get him, but if not, I'm happy with what I've received so far. Klab has been really generous this last week or so, it's been an incredible event.

Edit:

BTW, I take back what I said a while ago about the raids being a fun diversion. They're horrible. It's not that they're not fun, they just take a while and the drop-rate for the 5* characters needed for the 6* evolution soul tree is way too low. :/

Don't get me wrong, the new Gin isn't bad at all. In fact, he's actually really good! It's just that, when compared to the other two characters (Soi Fon/Shinji) he falls a bit short, but he's still easily top-tier.

I hope I get him, but if not, I'm happy with what I've received so far. Klab has been really generous this last week or so, it's been an incredible event.

Edit:

BTW, I take back what I said a while ago about the raids being a fun diversion. They're horrible. It's not that they're not fun, they just take a while and the drop-rate for the 5* characters needed for the 6* evolution soul tree is way too low. :/

Yeah the drop rate is pretty bad in solo, though i've been seeing people with multiple drops in co-op, but you really can't do randoms with the raid quests but i guess thats what discord is for.

chrono01

Yeah the drop rate is pretty bad in solo, though i've been seeing people with multiple drops in co-op, but you really can't do randoms with the raid quests but i guess thats what discord is for.
Yeah, co-op was a nightmare. Low levels, high levels who can't dodge at all, etc. Just a mess. I'll have to remember Discord for next time.

I managed to grind out the ten Hachigen I needed (for my Soi Fon), now I just need jewels. It never ends!

New Soi Fon is so fun. I haven't had tis much fun with a character since 110 Yoru. Also, I've come to realize that I don't have anyone on Gaf added. If you want to be friends, my ID is 67 870 652

MiTYH

New day, single pull got me 3* soi fon. Not fun game, teasing me like that...

50 pull, rainbow text.... 5* White Ichigo! And a decent amount of 4 stars, but who cares? My first green 5-star, woot! Even if he's not the best, it's something new.

Been playing around with raids, but nothing good dropping. Might have to try coop tonight

50 pull, rainbow text.... 5* White Ichigo! And a decent amount of 4 stars, but who cares? My first green 5-star, woot! Even if he's not the best, it's something new.

Been playing around with raids, but nothing good dropping. Might have to try coop tonight

Congrats on the pull, he's actually one of the characters I've been wanting. He's also got a 6 star evolution coming up so who knows maybe he'll hit top tier just like kenpachi did.

Edit:

Level 100 Miranda riders are officially my most hated and annoying enemy. So it's gonna be a super pain in the ass to get ichigos for all my characters

chrono01

New Soi Fon is so fun. I haven't had tis much fun with a character since 110 Yoru. Also, I've come to realize that I don't have anyone on Gaf added. If you want to be friends, my ID is 67 870 652
She really is, even more so when you unlock her 6* abilities. I love her.

I'll add you in a bit, name is "Chrono" in-game!

Congrats on the White Ichigo!

As tangmaster96 said, while he might not be an amazing character now, there's no telling what the future 6* evolution holds for him. Honestly, if I pull any new 5* character with my 50-orb pull, I consider it a win. Yes, that includes Mayuri, haha.

Edit:

Level 100 Miranda riders are officially my most hated and annoying enemy. So it's gonna be a super pain in the ass to get ichigos for all my characters
They really are annoying, especially when they charge in from off-screen when you can't even see them. Goodbye to a nice chunk of your health (if it doesn't outright kill you). >_<

The best way to handle them is to knock them down and keep them that way. Still annoying though.

My rainbow streak ended.

Four 4*s, Seven 3*s, All dupes.
Same here, no rainbow for me today either. I got a new 4* though, so 35-orbs coming my way!

chrono01

Well i played a round of co-op with chrono, which really made my lvl 100 Soi Fon look inferior compared to your lvl 144.
I really should look at the names of people more, I didn't even recognize it was you, haha. If you're the Level 100 Soi Fon I'm thinking of, you did well! The majority I see get hit with fire constantly, so nice to see you know how to dodge and all that!

Yeah, the stat gain once you go beyond 100 is pretty substantial. My Soul Tree is still only at 68% too, so there's even more room to grow. I can't wait, should be fun.

I really should look at the names of people more, I didn't even recognize it was you, haha. If you're the Level 100 Soi Fon I'm thinking of, you did well! The majority I see get hit with fire constantly, so nice to see you know how to dodge and all that!

Yeah, the stat gain once you go beyond 100 is pretty substantial. My Soul Tree is still only at 68% too, so there's even more room to grow. I can't wait, should be fun.

Well my IGN is Kahlu so it's not easy to spot like Chrono@GAF, lol. Thanks for the praise though, it's much appreciated.

I can only imagine what fully maxed six stars are like in PVE, and dread facing them in PVP. Since I have far too many 4 stars to max right now courtesy of the step up event to work on 6 stars.

chrono01

Well my IGN is Kahlu so it's not easy to spot like Chrono@GAF, lol. Thanks for the praise though, it's much appreciated.

I can only imagine what fully maxed six stars are like in PVE, and dread facing them in PVP. Since I have far too many 4 stars to max right now courtesy of the step up event to work on 6 stars.
I give praise where praise is due. No need to thank me!

A team of 6* in PVP will indeed be insane. Right now I have Soi Fon and Kenpachi (Power) at 6*, but I'll need to work on farming the jewels (and Ichigo fodder) before I can use Kenpachi. I'm also working on my Shinji (who I'll probably wait to evolve to 6* until I farm a bit more jewels/gold and can fill out his Soul tree a bit), with Grimmjow waiting. I probably won't evolve Bankai Ichigo, Free Renji, Mayuri, or Byakuya for a while, since I'd rather save the Hogyoku for Kendo Kenpachi (and the upcoming Nel and Hallibel awakenings). So much work to do. :/

Oh! I finally got Soi Fon to Level 150. So much EXP was required for that, good thing Rukia's Special Training Extra. Just a few more jewels and I'll have her finished off, then I'll work on Kenpachi. Then Shinji. Then I take a break. A nice, long-overdue break.

MiTYH

I give praise where praise is due. No need to thank me!

*Thanks profusely*

New day. Got a 4-star from the free pull. Got rainbow text, and two five stars:
- Power Soul Academy Momo
- Technique Shinji

...wait, WHAT?! Shinji turns into a 6-star! AWESOME!!!!! First one of these for me!

Very tempted to gather orbs and start working on him now, but this anniversary quest is going away soon and the purple hearts really are helpful

chrono01

*Thanks profusely*

New day. Got a 4-star from the free pull. Got rainbow text, and two five stars:
- Power Soul Academy Momo
- Technique Shinji

...wait, WHAT?! Shinji turns into a 6-star! AWESOME!!!!! First one of these for me!

Very tempted to gather orbs and start working on him now, but this anniversary quest is going away soon and the purple hearts really are helpful
Congrats on those pulls! Yeah, the new Shinji is great. Stack him with +Dodge and apparently he's really good in PVP too. I'm working on mine now, but I probably won't evolve him to 6* just yet. I need him to run the Ichigo raid (Speed Attribute), since I lack other strong Tech characters. Once I farm enough Ichigo that I need for my characters, I'll evolve and start working on his Soul tree. He seems really nice, though.

Worst daily pulls yet: Nine 3*s, Two 4*s. All dupes.
I'm not so sure there are many 4* left for me in the game ( have doubles of the more useful ones with Soul Traits), but I still enjoy seeing them since I use them as fodder for my 6* characters. They need A LOT of XP...

Sorry about your luck. :(

Well no rainbow today, but i did finally get a 4* Kisuke so all's well that ends well i guess.
I got a rainbow today on my free single pull. I was happy...

...until I saw that it was 110 Years Kisuke, as I already have him. :/

But wait, what's that? Dupes of him are great for crystal farming? You'd be absolutely right, IF I DIDN'T ALREADY HAVE THREE OF THEM (now four)! Seriously, this guy is my Mayuri, he follows me everywhere. Ironically, the one 110 Years character I don't have (Yoruichi) is the one I want.

I also got a rainbow on my 50-Orb pull...only to receive a dupe Momo. I'm not sure I can use the Soul Trait (I already have so many +SAD links), but I'll hold onto her just in-case.

The only ones left in this batch that I'd like are 110 Years Yoruichi, Heart Genryusai, Speed Byakuya, and (of course) Gin. I can't complain too much, since my roster is full of characters that I need to level/evolve, so anything beyond this point (dupes are not) are all good. This event already gave me more than I could have ever wished for, and my Spirit Orb situation is still looking really good. Klab held one hell of an anniversary party.

My god the Szayelaporro raid is terrible if you don't have the poison links like me. Well guess i should work on maxing a few of those links since I actually have a technique Uryu that needs him for his skills.

chrono01

My god the Szayelaporro raid is terrible if you don't have the poison links like me. Well guess i should work on maxing a few of those links since I actually have a technique Uryu that needs him for his skills.
Yeah, it's rough. I'm just glad I leveled up all of those 5* Mayuri for Spirit Orbs now, haha.

By the way, I leveled Shinji to 100 and have been trying him out, he seems really good. His attacks seem really powerful, and his melee swings seem to have a good range to them. Can't wait to 6* him, but it'll have to wait until after Kenpachi.

Yeah, it's rough. I'm just glad I leveled up all of those 5* Mayuri for Spirit Orbs now, haha.

By the way, I leveled Shinji to 100 and have been trying him out, he seems really good. His attacks seem really powerful, and his melee swings seem to have a good range to them. Can't wait to 6* him, but it'll have to wait until after Kenpachi.

I apparently have a maxed 4* Mayuri I didn't sell for some reason so good news there.

I know Shinji's vertical slashing strong attack just does insane damage to where it'll knock out about 1/2 -3/4 of the hp of opponents in PVP, depending upon the attribute of course. So have fun with Shinji.

Note:

The new Omaeda event that just popped up drops a 4* Soi Fon with a dodge trait.

MiTYH

This is the last day of the event and pulling, right? Sadness.

Did a 50 pull, got Halibel! Seems good.

Did a final count, since I start playing (and took time off from the game), I have 26 5-stars. Only two of them are dupes (Red Genryusai and Yellow Uryu). I'm going to seriously have to dig into these and see what I can make useful.

Happy with the Shinji who can be a 6, and my Hollow-Ichigo which has just been a beast of a card!

Did a final count, since I start playing (and took time off from the game), I have 26 5-stars. Only two of them are dupes (Red Genryusai and Yellow Uryu). I'm going to seriously have to dig into these and see what I can make useful.

Happy with the Shinji who can be a 6, and my Hollow-Ichigo which has just been a beast of a card!

Well there is 2 more days in the anniversary cause that login event only covered 15 of the 17 days, so I'm betting there is gonna be some special login the next 2 days.

Also single got me renji, and good news, after this summon we get the swimsuit gacha. Wow the swimsuit gacha actually lasts til the end of the month.

chrono01

Hallibel is great, congrats! I'm not sure if you know this or not, but Hallibel is receiving a 6* evolution soon, so you have another potential 6* waiting.

I actually pulled a dupe of her today in the 50-orb multi-pull, and you'd think I'd be frustrated...but I'm not. NAD links are relatively difficult to come by (at least 5* equivalents), so getting a dupe with a Soul Trait like that is never bad. I also got a new 4* out of it (I thought I had em' all, guess not) so that's 35-orbs coming my way, which means the pull technically only cost me 15-orbs. That's how I prefer to look at it anyway, haha.

Well there is 2 more days in the anniversary cause that login event only covered 15 of the 17 days, so I'm betting there is gonna be some special login the next 2 days.

Also single got me renji, and good news, after this summon we get the swimsuit gacha. Wow the swimsuit gacha actually lasts til the end of the month.
Maybe we'll get summon tickets for the last two remaining days? Ichigo kind of hinted to something during the skit for the 100 free orbs (before his dad interrupted him), I wonder what that could mean...

As for the swimsuit gatcha, I love their art, but unless the 6* characters are amazing (or they have the step-up gatcha again), I'll be passing. The attack kit for the swimsuit characters were all pretty subpar (they were released at a time in Japan when the game was still new), and even if their stats improve for their 6* release, if their basic attacks remain poor, I can't see much use in them.

But still, it's difficult to say no to Rangiku/Soi Fon/Yoruichi/Retsu/Rukia (Rukia still only a 4*!) in a swimsuit...

Busy day today, but I got another rainbow :D

Other than him, I got 2 4*s and 8 3*s, all dupes (of course).

I really hope I get Soifon before this is over. I have so many 3*/4* dupes saved up for her.

Yeah, stat-wise they're fine, I'm just more worried about their attack strings. :(

Ehh they're mostly just eye candy for me, unless i can get that Retsu so i can finally have a healer.

Busy day today, but I got another rainbow :D

Other than him, I got 2 4*s and 8 3*s, all dupes (of course).

I really hope I get Soifon before this is over. I have so many 3*/4* dupes saved up for her.

Gratz on White Ichigo, and i hope you do manage to get Soi Fon, she really is a lot of fun to play with.

This game seems to want me to have all the greens now.

zQ31eiA.png

Others were four 4*, six 3*. Dupes of course, but one was a dodge link (Aizen).

I got trolled with a 4* Soifon. I heard her voice and nearly flipped out before realizing she was saying her shikai phrase.

zQ31eiA.png

I got trolled with a 4* Soifon. I heard her voice and nearly flipped out before realizing she was saying her shikai phrase.

Nice. I got a dupe Kisuke, which I actually needed for another link so that's good.
Not as good as a gin or Shinji though.

Oh yeah that shit happens to me whenever "I am a snake" pops up

chrono01

zQ31eiA.png

Congrats!

Oddly enough, this Yoruichi has completely eluded me. I have all of the 110 Years characters but her. :/

I did my 50-orb multi-pull today, I got Mayuri. He's new, so 50 free orbs, but it's still Mayuri, haha.

One more day, and then it's back to the 250-orb cost summons. I'm not so sure I can go back to that, not after I've had a taste of this step-up gatcha. :/

Anyway, I've decided not to spend any orbs on the swimsuit gatcha (as much as I'd like a few characters), since it would just be for aesthetic appeal and I'd likely never actually use the characters. Their move-sets are the same as their earlier 5* versions (so Yoruichi plays the exact same as her 5* speed counterpart, the same goes for Unohana and Soi Fon), the only exception being Rangiku who is essentially a Heart Byakuya copy. Unless they change/update their moveset, I just can't see myself throwing any orbs that orbs, especially if the gatcha is at the standard "3% chance for a 5*" rates. Supposedly, you're guaranteed a swimsuit character in a multi-pull, but considering that there are 3* and 4* swimsuit characters too, that's not surprising. I'll probably do one pull, just since (if I get any new 3*, 4* or hopefully 5*, characters, it'll mean orbs once I fully ascend/level them anyway) but I can't see myself going beyond that. I probably won't pull in the Jushiro/Ukitake/Toshiro gatcha either, since none of the character seem that exceptional.

Right now, it's saving purely for Mugetsu/Barragan.
Nice. I got a dupe Kisuke, which I actually needed for another link so that's good.
Not as good as a gin or Shinji though.

Oh yeah that shit happens to me whenever "I am a snake" pops up
I'm on my fourth Kisuke now. Leave me alone!

chrono01

I may go wild and toss 900 orbs out there...
Are you still missing a lot from the batch?

Personally, I only need a few of them that wouldn't be dupes (Mind Uryu, White Ichigo, Chad, 110 years Yoruichi, Academy Renji, Tech and Heart Genryusai, Speed Byakuya, and of course Gin), so I'm not sure. I did a full multi-step in the beginning and only got two 5* out of it, so I'm not exactly excited to do that again...

The only ones I REALLY want still, are 110 Years Yoruichi (not sure how much I'd use her though, since I have Shinji), Heart Genryusai, and Gin. The rest are "meh" to me, and I know I'll need as many orbs as I can muster for future gatcha...

Edit: I posted this video earlier in the thread, but I keep thinking back to the guy who did 5/5 of the multi-step summons and didn't get a single 5* out of it. Not even a dupe, absolutely nothing. I just know that luck would transfer to me if I tried again.

Are you still missing a lot from the batch?
What IS the actual list for this banner? Besides Soifon / Gin / Shinji, obviously.

So far I've pulled TBTP Yoruichi, "Hollow Ichigo", Brazo Izquierda del Diablo Sado, Sokotsu Yamamoto and Academy Momo from this banner.

chrono01

What IS the actual list for this banner? Besides Soifon / Gin / Shinji, obviously.

So far I've pulled TBTP Yoruichi, "Hollow Ichigo", Brazo Izquierda del Diablo Sado, Sokotsu Yamamoto and Academy Momo from this banner.
Full List:

Mind Uryu
White Ichigo
Chad
Kendo Kenpachi
Nelliel
Mind Mayuri
110 Years Urahara
110 years Tessai
110 Years Yoruichi
Academy Renji
Academy Momo
Academy Izuru
Halibel
Heart Genryusai
Speed Byakuya
Tech Genryusai
Isshin

And the new characters:

Tech Shinji
Power Soi Fon
Mind Gin.

MiTYH

Last day of the step ups? noooooo

Did a 50 pull, al 4 stars

Did the next level since it's ending and still cheaper. Got 5-star Yellow Uyru. My third one! At least his soul trait is dodge, so that'll come in handy. And yesterday I got 5-star Green Genryusai from a 50 summon

All in all, great event. Notable MVPs are the full hollow ichigo and green 6-able shinji who I'm slowwwwly working on the soul tree for.

OH! And I clearly need to take better stock of what I have. Took a look at the list of 6-star able, apparently i have the Red Ichigo and Red Sajin. Soo I have a lot to work on

Did the next level since it's ending and still cheaper. Got 5-star Yellow Uyru. My third one! At least his soul trait is dodge, so that'll come in handy. And yesterday I got 5-star Green Genryusai from a 50 summon

All in all, great event. Notable MVPs are the full hollow ichigo and green 6-able shinji who I'm slowwwwly working on the soul tree for.

OH! And I clearly need to take better stock of what I have. Took a look at the list of 6-star able, apparently i have the Red Ichigo and Red Sajin. Soo I have a lot to work on

Well thats better than I did today. I did 2 multi's and all the singles, and nada.

I did a free single + the first 2 steps for Multi.

I got 5* Green Yoruichi again + fourteen 3*s and six 4*s. I have enough orbs to do the full 5/5 for multi. I just need to decide if I want to or not. I'll do so later tonight.

Today IS the last day, right? The banner says it ends 8/8 but idk if that means it ends in 14h at 2am EDT 8/8 or if there is one more banner day.

I got 5* Green Yoruichi again + fourteen 3*s and six 4*s. I have enough orbs to do the full 5/5 for multi. I just need to decide if I want to or not. I'll do so later tonight.

Today IS the last day, right? The banner says it ends 8/8 but idk if that means it ends in 14h at 2am EDT 8/8 or if there is one more banner day.

Today is the last day since the swimsuit banner comes tomorrow morning.

chrono01

Nice! A dupe 5* with a dodge trait is never a bad thing. Such a helpful link.

I got a 4* Ggio from my 50-orb pull today. He's new, at least, so 35 orbs. :/

Correct, today is the last day. Actually, we don't even get a full 24 hours to use the step-up gatcha, since it ends at midnight (PT) tonight. So...another 10 hours or so. That's when the swimsuit gatcha comes, and the previous gatcha leaves.

I was tempted to go beyond the 50-orb multi, but I don't think I will. This gatcha has treated me semi well and, while I'd love Gin (OR THAT DAMN 110 YEARS YORUICHI WHO KEEPS ELUDING ME!!!!!), the pool is way too big to pull specifically for them. I might save those 150 orbs and do a multi on the swimsuit gatcha, just so I can get a few swimsuit characters for my game (probably not a 5*, but at least a 3*/4*). Also, I plan to throw a lot at Mugetsu Ichigo when he releases in the next few months.

A lot of people have had horrible luck with the full 5/5 step-up gatcha, myself included. Some have gotten lucky, but the large consensus seems to be between two-three 5*, and that's being generous. Most (such as myself) only received two, which seems low considering the increased rates.

It's up to you though. Best of luck to you should you decide to go all the way!

I ended up doing the full 5/5.
Step 3: Four 3*, Six 4* (one new + an extra Urahara for Crystal farming)
Step 4: Five 3*, Five 4* (all dupes)
Step 5: Nine dupe 4* +

Only two 5*s out of the 5 steps, one being a dupe. No Soifon or Gin either. ¯\_(&#12484;)_/¯

chrono01

I ended up doing the full 5/5.
Step 3: Four 3*, Six 4* (one new + an extra Urahara for Crystal farming)
Step 4: Five 3*, Five 4* (all dupes)
Step 5: Nine dupe 4* +

Only two 5*s out of the 5 steps, one being a dupe. No Soifon or Gin either. ¯\_(&#12484;)_/¯
Man, I was hoping you'd have better luck than I did. I guess not. :(

Yeah, the 5/5 multi-step has deceptively low odds, given what they advertise. It's why I did one 5/5 multi-step and then stuck with 50-orb (and twice, 150-orb summons) and quit at that. It just didn't seem worth it. Then you see people pull something like 9 5* on the 5/5 multi-step which makes you wonder if we're just cursed, haha.

That's really saddening news, though. :/

which makes you wonder if we're just cursed, haha.
Indeed, we are. Oh well.

I still got a bunch of new units to toy with and a boat load of fodder to feed. With all of the new 4*s and 5*s I will recover a huge amount of the spent orbs anyways. I may not have gotten any of the big, tip top prizes but I still fared well overall.

My current 5* roster is now:

-Red-
Nnoitora (x2)
Vizard Ichigo
Bankai Ichigo
Academy Momo
Freeyakuya
Hiyori
Genryusai
Brazo Izquierda del Diablo Sado (x2)

-Green-
Kendo Kenpachi
TBTP Yoruichi (x2)
Hisagi (x2)
"Hollow Ichigo"
Tessai
Sokotsu Yamamoto
HM Ishida

-Blue-
Zangetsu
Karin
Tousen

-Purple-
TBTP Urahara
Nozomi
Freeyuri
Freenji

-Orange-
WD Grimmjow
HM Orihime (x2)
NY Kaien
HM Mayuri
Freechigo

Sidenote: Doing this list made me realize that I completely forgot about farming Freechigo's Crystals. Would have just been a nice soul link. I have ~150 Soul Tickets but it's probably too late now to go from 1577 Small, 292 Medium and 82 Large to what I need.

Edit: I forgot Tousen (Can you blame me? >_>) and accidentally put x2 by Momo.

chrono01

Indeed, we are. Oh well.

I still got a bunch of new units to toy with and a boat load of fodder to feed. With all of the new 4*s and 5*s I will recover a huge amount of the spent orbs anyways. I may not have gotten any of the big, tip top prizes but I still fared well overall.

My current 5* roster is now:

-Red-
Nnoitora (x2)
Vizard Ichigo
Bankai Ichigo
Academy Momo (x2)
Freeyakuya
Hiyori
Genryusai
Brazo Izquierda del Diablo Sado (x2)

-Green-
Kendo Kenpachi
TBTP Yoruichi (x2)
Hisagi (x2)
"Hollow Ichigo"
Tessai
Sokotsu Yamamoto
HM Ishida

-Blue-
Zangetsu
Karin

-Purple-
TBTP Urahara
Nozomi
Freeyuri
Freenji

-Orange-
WD Grimmjow
HM Orihime (x2)
NY Kaien
HM Mayuri
Freechigo

Doing this list made me realize that I completely forgot about farming Freechigo's Crystals. Would have just been a nice soul link. I have ~150 Soul Tickets but it's probably too late now to go from 1577 Small, 292 Medium and 82 Large to what I need.
Not a bad roster! I didn't know you had Kendo Kenpachi, he's going to turn into an absolute monster once his 6* hits. Great for PVP.

Anyway, now that the step-up gatcha is ending in a few hours (sad times), it's time to post the damage(s). Before I started, I had somewhere around 2,300 Spirit Orbs. Right now, I have a little over 3,000, with several new 4*/5* to ascend. This event gave so many, and with fodder drops from the anniversary event (both co-op and single), as well as the ones I got from the multi-pulls, I was able to ascend a few of the 4*/5* characters I already had.

I won't pull my full roster (I can if anyone wants), but the ones I received through this event (both via orbs and a couple from tickets, are):

Power:

- Kenpachi
- Soi Fon
- Bankai Ichigo
- Genryusai
- Academy Momo x2
- Hallibel x2

Speed:

- Grimmjow x2

Technique:

- Shinji
- Mayuri

Mind:

- Mayuri
- 110 Years Tessai
- Academy Izuru x2

Heart:

- Isshin
- Nozomi

So, I can't complain too much. I realize I got lucky in a few areas, though.

Top Bottom