• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bloober Team thanks gamers and critics for overwhelming positive reactions of Silent Hill 2 Remake

Alan Wake

One never got the hate the team got. No doubt from people who haven't played any of their games and just going off what YouTube and Metric tells them to say

Have the say apart from not the best looking face models, the game is utterly amazing

It was absurd. I get that fans of the original (I'm one of them) were a bit wary of how this would work out in the end. But man, give them a freaking chance at least. I'm glad they pulled it off!

BlueLyria

The wait was a roller coaster, I personally gave them a chance, lost hope, gained, lost again and didn't follow anything until release. Glad I was wrong

It was absurd. I get that fans of the original (I'm one of them) were a bit wary of how this would work out in the end. But man, give them a freaking chance at least. I'm glad they pulled it off!
Yes, more so after the Medium which in many ways was like a love letter to Silent Hill.

I get fans wanting the original team to handle sequels, but for a remake, Bloober were a perfect fit

Alan Wake

Yes, more so after the Medium which in many ways was like a love letter to Silent Hill.

I get fans wanting the original team to handle sequels, but for a remake, Bloober were a perfect fit

They're clearly a talented team. But Silent Hill 2 is so iconic so it was almost a kamikaze mission. You'll never please everyone. I am very happy they're getting great reviews and fans seem to like it. I'm going to play it tonight.

Top Bottom