• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bloodborne: The Old Hunters |OT| Old Hunters. New Tricks, Bells & Whistles.

Ok, just started the game a few minutes ago, second experience with the Souls series after trying Demon Souls and finding it boring. Interesting so far, but I'm still shaking my head that they
do not give you a weapon to begin with
. Seriously?

Maybe you'll end up like me. I tried Demon Souls and got to the second boss before abandoning it. Bloodborne on the other hand is easily my favourite game in a few years. You'll get a weapon soon enough.

Ok, just started the game a few minutes ago, second experience with the Souls series after trying Demon Souls and finding it boring. Interesting so far, but I'm still shaking my head that they
. Seriously?

It's so you learn how to die.

Or to learn how to be a man and beat the werewolf to death with your bare hands.

kurahadol

Maybe you'll end up like me. I tried Demon Souls and got to the second boss before abandoning it. Bloodborne on the other hand is easily my favourite game in a few years. You'll get a weapon soon enough.
Same situation here. Tried Demon's Souls and Dark Souls both and couldn't get into them. Bloodborne is easily my game of the generation thus far. It has actually rekindled my interest in previous souls games.

CHC

. Seriously?

You should play for more than 2 minutes. Getting a weapon is literally like the second thing that happens after you wake up.

fastmower

. Seriously?
That happens for a reason. Why don't you play a little more than 2 mins of the game?

Phenomena

You need to have created the chalice type exactly, including offerings/curse in order to create on yourself. If you don't meet the requirements it means you need to create it before you can search for the same type.

So it could be any sort of dungeon under the LL-chalices? Thank you for your answer =).

Mr Git

I got the R
akuyo
last night. Already got it to +10.
I'd seen in here someone suggest using a shaman's bone blade. When I finally got it to work (forgot the range on them is teeny) they fought for a bit then gave up and both came after me D: Got smooshed. Tried again and just ended up fighting both of them and winning. Was quite proud, although ceiling shark chap is definitely weaker.

So just got the moonlight blade and want to upgrade it but I haven't played the game in a long time so I can't remember the best farming spots. Where is the best place to get twin blood shards from?

Either the giant in the Lecture theatre or the blue eyed wolves in Upper Cathedral Ward.

Manu

Anyone else having a glitch where trying to visceral
Orphan of Kos
just makes your attack go through him instead?

Manu

Does anyone really call them Blood Echoes? :p

WHkNWu2.jpg

These shark fuckers are broken.

Only thing in this DLC that is straight up unfair.

If youre talking about the big ones with hooks then nope, can be easily parried and dodged, try parrying, even the attack where it flails on the ground smashing the floor can be parried.

Despera

Banned
If youre talking about the big ones with hooks then nope, can be easily parried and dodged, try parrying, even the attack where it flails on the ground smashing the floor can be parried.
It's still bullshit that you
can't shoot the one stuck to the ceiling.

SilentRob

Hey guys! I'm Level 148, New Game++ and simply can't beat
Laurence, First Vicar
. It's hard to find coop partners at that level, so is anyone here interested in giving it a shot?

. Seriously?
Death is apart of life. You need to experience death before you contiune...
or reach the hunters dream

Think in about 15 mins someone can give me a hand with either Orphan or 1st Vicar- need some assistance and the beckoning bell ain't working= Not sure whats up with that I can help people but no ones can enter my game. Frustrating

Top Bottom