• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bloodborne: The Old Hunters |OT| Old Hunters. New Tricks, Bells & Whistles.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
Interesting! I might have to try a bloodtinge build soon!

I'd say get your str up a good amount first 20 or 25? Then roll over to tinge from there besides the vit and stam updates you need. The build is really weak til you get evelyn unless you do the str side of it first.

MilkBeard

If anyone is having trouble defeating the sharks in the well, just use a Shaman Bone Blade on one of the sharks when he goes to call his buddy from the wall.

They'll turn on each other, which allows you to sit back and defeat the weakened shark that is alive.
Hey zero, you want to join us on OoK? GAFHUNT again.

Dahbomb

I am helping with OoK too (I am ringing at the Lampost). We can do like a big party.

Password is GAFHUNT right? I am ringing small bell.

Eusis

Going to try switching between beckoning and small resonant. Really want to beat that boss too.

EDIT: May be having connection issues given that I can't use the lamp now but nothing's happening.

1upsuper

Are you guys at the lamp or the fog? I'd like to help with OoK but ringing with the password isn't connecting me with anyone at either place.

Dahbomb

RINGING SMALL BELL AT LAMPOST FOR OoK!!!

PASSWORD GAFHUNT!

If you are also ringing Beckoning bell then PM me or add me on PSN so we can try something else.

Edit: Jesus finally...

Saint9806

Ludwig finally down. All I needed was one person help. Got 2 coop's instead and we wrecked him. Lol. I didn't know if you kill
Ludwig's head, you get the Moonlight Sword.
For some reason I thought that came later in the game. Happy I did it!

Edzi

We are getting better.
Do have a strong ranged weapon?

Yeah, first time I've gotten him to his second form with my partner still alive.

Hm, not really. My level 6 moonlight sword probably won't do much against him, especially considering I only have 25 Arcane.

Top Bottom