• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bloodborne: The Old Hunters |OT| Old Hunters. New Tricks, Bells & Whistles.

Well this is bullshit. Patch 1.07 only just now decided to show up and start downloading. I thought that had already happened, but I guess not. Oh well only an hour left to wait.

Persona7

Banned
So what's the last step to access the DLC?

Defeat Vicar Amelia, trigger the cutscene by examining the altar in the back of the room to change the in-game time to night.

warp to hunters dream and get item from messenger near the doll

23152905932_0736d64949_b.jpg

go to Oedon Chapel and exit through here

23116418266_6176f13794_b.jpg

stand in this area directly to the right after exiting

23116415996_66c9412e07_b.jpg

idonteven

ps store scammed me ? bought the dlc 4 days ago and money got taken out of my account...now i check today and it seems i never bought it but the money is gone...what kinda bs is this shit ?

i even had the countdown thing but now it only says buy now... i am SOOOO PISSED

Deku Tree

Defeat Vicar Amelia, trigger the cutscene by examining the altar in the back of the room to change the in-game time to night.

warp to hunters dream and get item from messenger near the doll

23152905932_0736d64949_b.jpg

go to Oedon Chapel and exit through here

23116418266_6176f13794_b.jpg

stand in this area directly to the right after exiting

23116415996_66c9412e07_b.jpg

Thanks! Didn't realize where I needed to stand in the last part. Was waiting out there and nothing was happening. Got it now.

I feel like a complete idiot. The first gate you come to isn't open right after the first Hunter fight. I see now way to open it.

Please tell me how stupid I'm being.

Edit: just kidding. I was indeed being stupid.

pixxxelz

Shiet, can you parry this chtulhu looking thing? my attacks aren't doing shit to him and there's not much room to dodge

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
I have a character in NG+, but they were sorta experimental up until the end. I'm running a new character after reading everyone's thoughts.

Well I'm at least close to accessing the DLC in my NG+. Forgot that I skipped Vicar Amelia to see Hemwick at dusk, so I have to trot back to her and fight her again (tried before bed but died with her at 1/4). The game is as amazing as ever, feels so good to play.

Really can't wait to see the new areas and enemies.

ricelord

woot got the
boom hammer

edit: holy shit gaf yall should had warn me about that dam
beast man.

edit 2:
he drops the firing hammer badge

MilkBeard

Whats the recommended level for the dlc cause im level 31 and getting my ass kicked

I'm level 73 and the enemies in the beginning are challenging, but not too rough (so far). They do scare me though a little bit. So the recommendation by the developers of level 65 is fair.

Naite

1 minute of acquiring and testing out the
boomhammer

My new favourite weapon.

I really don't want to go to work tomorrow.

K.Sabot

I'm in the unfortunate position where all my hunters are pvp leveled 100-125 and not in NG+ or at the appropriate spot in NG+ to get to the expac.

Guess I make a new character.

Oh wow...those weapons.
Those hunters. Watching them run around demolishing beasts with the new weapons is amazing. The sound design in these games is second to none...hearing a hunter scream as he smashes beasts with the Boom Hammer feels so good.

MilkBeard

Really digging the level design so far. It's twisted with all these little nooks and crannies. Pretty cool. Also dig the
old hunter cap
I just picked up.

MilkBeard

I would say level 73 is perfect for the DLC, it's challenging but the enemies go down fairly easy. They are still a threat though.

Blobbers

Welp,
Ludwig's second form
absolutely rekked me. I think I'm gonna give it a break for now. DLC is so good.

On a semi-related note, anyone else feel bad for
killing that poor dude for 5 vials every time on the way to Ludwig? 5 vials though. C'mon.

Soulflarz

Banned
Welp,
Ludwig's second form
absolutely rekked me. I think I'm gonna give it a break for now. DLC is so good.

On a semi-related note, anyone else feel bad for
killing that poor dude for 5 vials every time on the way to Ludwig? 5 vials though. C'mon.

Hes Ez

just lazily beat him :V

Zia

How far past
the Cainhurst spider-sac-things
is the first lamp? Durability is shot on my +10 main weapon and I'm using the Burial Blade, which I'm unaccustomed to. Trying to figure out if I should push on or not.

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
Just started a fresh run and killed Cleric Beast. Going to chip at it bit by bit till the weekend when I can get to the DLC.

Welcome home good Hunter!

How far past
the Cainhurst spider-sac-things
is the first lamp? Durability is shot on my +10 main weapon and I'm using the Burial Blade, which I'm unaccustomed to. Trying to figure out if I should push on or not.

there's a shortcut to open the door next to the lamp. Cross the bridge with spider women underneath. It's around there

Top Bottom