• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bloodborne: The Old Hunters |OT| Old Hunters. New Tricks, Bells & Whistles.

Phenomena

Man having a much harder time with O
rphan
with my character on regular NG.
In his second phase he keeps spamming his magic attacks and his aerial dash/magic attack an I'm having really hard time to keep track on him. Doesn't helpthat they do massive damage. Tips?

Draper

Grats! Sorry I died yet again lol Fucker one shotted me

No problem. You certainly helped.

Despite the frustration with that one, I really appreciated the epic music and his animation- how he'd stumble, fall over, stretch out to try to reach you when he's flat on the ground.

Impressive stuff.

Akara

Banned

Church Pick has incredible 1h moveset and is very fast in 2h form. Burial Blade has some arcane scaling but I think its too minimal to matter, it has very good poise break with its charge attack and range. You really can't go wrong with either although my favorite is Church Pick.

gogosox82

They are both pretty good. I guess you can get the church pick earlier so there's that. Church Pick is pure skill. BB has some arcane on it but your probably not going to get much out of it unless you invest alot into arcane. You can buff the Church Pick but not the BB. It honestly just depends on which one you like better but you won't go wrong with using either one. They are both really good.

Church Pick has incredible 1h moveset and is very fast in 2h form. Burial Blade has some arcane scaling but I think its too minimal to matter, it has very good poise break with its charge attack and range. You really can't go wrong with either although my favorite is Church Pick.

They have a pretty similar stat line with D/B/-/C for the Chruch Pick and D/B/-/B for the Burial Blade.

Burial Blade has a few attacks that do Arcane dmg, but it can't be buffed by Fire/Bolt Paper.

That said, looks like the church pick has a slightly higher base dmg, but that doesn't always mean very much since each kind of attack usually has a dmg modifier.

It's usually best to use the weapon whos moveset you prefer.

Thanks guys.

I've been using Reiterpallach for the last 20-30 hours (going back to the main game) so I wanted to use the DLC as an excuse to try new weapons. The first 30 hours was the Saw Cleaver which is why I avoided the Saif as it is too similar.

My other option was the Ludwig blade, I might go back to it but I wanted something more Skill focused.

Top Bottom