• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Borderlands 2 |OT2| You missed the Conference Call, next time don't Bee late.

Gaige Class Mod codes:
PC: W3C3B-5JRZC-WJH33-JBJJB-9S6CJ
Xbox: C3W33-B5JB3-SRSBF-C6TJT-F35TT
PS3: CJWBJ-FBKST-ZZ553-S3KTB-BRK3B

SKQPCAK.jpg

Just respeced my Level 56 Melee Zer0) to use Death blossom instead of many must fall. For UVHM many must fall was a waste since I can't one shot a single thing. The Kunais do a hell of a lot of damage though so I'm looking forward to having both skill at level 61. I also have a Bladed Evisceration Slag Rubi waiting for me at level 61. Can't wait to replace my law and order combo with that and love thumper.

Letting a co-op partner redeem a quest in UVHM apparently nets me nothing except an empty quest log. Has anyone else encountered this glitch before?

Letting a co-op partner redeem a quest in UVHM apparently nets me nothing except an empty quest log. Has anyone else encountered this glitch before?

If you weren't around to do the main brunt of the quest, you won't get credit. We played 4 player a lot last year and had this. If they finished a bunch of quests you haven't it just gives the reward to them.

If you both completed the same quest at the same time then that's different.

Via reddit:
shift codes for high-end Torgue shotgun, Legendary life leech grenade mod, Transformer shield
This is one of the best shift codes yet!
Anyway I guess people complained about it being for Consoles only, so they added one that works for PC too. Be sure to use it. The code is:
PC: 5TCJT-FW6XX-W3SJJ-333JT-SKWT9
The ones yesterday for consoles are here in case anyone missed it:
XBOX 360 - WTCJJ-TCZ5J-Z69J6-CRJT3-STTCT
PS3 - WTWBB-9RZ95-ZZWWT-SJ533-S9WF5

Note: If character is above Level 51, ensure you are in Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode to receive the item of the appropriate level.

Zero Class Mod
PC/Mac: CBWJ3-S5CJ3-WTTCF-WX333-9STBF
360: KBKJT-K63C6-959TT-J3TJ3-9CBKS
PS3: WTWJ3-XHKRK-CKFWJ-ZTWBT-HXBZX
r3ix2v1.jpg

Any idea when these codes are gonna expire? I wanna get to level 50 before I redeem them and I've still got 5 levels to go

The Tiny Tina codes probably go until the 14th when the promotion ends. The legendary ones from dlcentral says Sept 7th. Two legendary items and a solid shotgun has been the best Shift code to date.

What's the new Tiny Tiny Class Mod do? Are they any good?

They're almost all pretty awful. Don't bother redeeming on a character under 30 because the skill they boost is always the skill above the last one in a given tree. Even then you'll probably have a better mod by that point anyways.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
They're almost all pretty awful. Don't bother redeeming on a character under 30 because the skill they boost is always the skill above the last one in a given tree. Even then you'll probably have a better mod by that point anyways.

So, it won't be better than my Legendary Siren mod. :p

It'd be nice if it did something really quirky, even if pointless... like increase your jump height 3X or something.

Level 59 and just got the season pass for sale on steam. Thinking of running through them on TVHM first. Think they will give me enough to get to 61? Will drops only be scaled on TVHM to my level? Should I just hit 61 first then do them?

I'll run through them on UVHM when I hit 61. Just want to enjoy the story a bit first before hating my life lol.

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
Level 59 and just got the season pass for sale on steam. Thinking of running through them on TVHM first. Think they will give me enough to get to 61? Will drops only be scaled on TVHM to my level? Should I just hit 61 first then do them?

I'll run through them on UVHM when I hit 61. Just want to enjoy the story a bit first before hating my life lol.

TVHM will only give you items of lvl 50. Missions will also be lvl 50 and give barely any XP, not sure about the enemies, but their XP will probably suck even more than they did when i was lvl 53.

Don't bother. I played through the entire story in TVHM with a level 50 Krieg and by the time I finished the game I had gained one level. Pretty lame.

However, if you don't care about leveling, do it in TVHM so you can experience the content without much trouble. They will obviously be much harder in UVHM, but you'll get far better loot too.

Loot - UVHM

Story + One Shots - TVHM

That sucks then. I'd try reloading a few times to see if that worked, or if you got the reward when you open your inventory.

I was pretty upset for a bit when I finally found Jimmy Jenkins...and the last two trophies didn't pop. Had to complete a different challenge, and then it worked.

sunnz

Wondering if someone can help me out:

Is the psycho character pack worth it?

Tiny Tina's DLC, what is the minimal level you should play that? and is it possible to do solo?

What other DLC's are "must buys"

Bisnic

Wondering if someone can help me out:

Is the psycho character pack worth it?

Tiny Tina's DLC, what is the minimal level you should play that? and is it possible to do solo?

What other DLC's are "must buys"

Tiny Tina is easily soloable, like all DLC.

I'm not sure if you're playing on PC, but if you do the Season Pass is only 10$ now and include all DLCs except the Psycho and Mechromancer.

sunnz

Tiny Tina is easily soloable, like all DLC.

I'm not sure if you're playing on PC, but if you do the Season Pass is only 10$ now and include all DLCs except the Psycho and Mechromancer.

Yea on PC.

Not really feeling like getting those other DLCs were as I do feel like getting the character DLC.

XenodudeX

Boarderlands 2 season pass for 10 bucks. Fuuuuck. Should I buy it? halp :(

EDIT: Tiny Tina's assault on dragonkeep only 3 bucks. I can't. Lawd jesus help me stay strong.

Maya Class Mod codes:
PC Mac: WJWJ3-FXC33-KT3CR-KR33J-J9B35
Xbox 360: W3C3T-3SJCR-S5HJT-3TTTB-6KKHJ
PS3: 5JCBB-CJR6W-WCFCJ-S3CJT-RTJF3

Note: If character is above Level 51, ensure you are in Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode to receive the item of the appropriate level.

hVhi59N.jpg

Yup! Easily my favorite Borderlands DLC.

If you had told me that Borderlands 2, let alone a DLC/Expansion, would be my favoritest written video game, I'd laugh in your face.

But here we are.

I love the narrative of Dragonkeep. It's the most impressive use of storytelling-gameplay.

Also:

How the fuck do I get the crumpet out of the well?

Celcius

°Temp. member
I finally farm enough Torgue tokens to buy the Unkempt Harlold and none of the machines have it in stock :(

edit: Just got an Intense Unkempt Harold and liking it :)

Nori Chan

Is there a general consensus on how the assassin class should play? I originally had a melee build but that's downing me a lot. I'm currently level 47 too if that helps. I'm trying to beat all the final bosses for the dlc to finish their side missions with a friend so that would be the direction I want to go forward for.

Thanks guys :)

maomaoIYP

Is there a general consensus on how the assassin class should play? I originally had a melee build but that's downing me a lot. I'm currently level 47 too if that helps. I'm trying to beat all the final bosses for the dlc to finish their side missions with a friend so that would be the direction I want to go forward for.

Thanks guys :)

I've tried melee, sniping and pistols. I find pistols the most efficient, sniping the slowest, hardest but most rewarding and melee just plain punishing (for the player).

I'm soloing a lot of stuff on ultimate with my level 61 melee sniper. But you need the proper gear to make it viable. You need a bladed slag ruby to heal you and slag enemies. You need a good roid shield and nades. In TVHM one must fall is good in Ultimate you won't be one shoting much so you are better off using death blossom as it can do a ton of damage and when you hit 61 you can use both.

RS4-

So, decided to log in again for the first time in a few months. I take it that I should try to level up my guys as much as possible before redeeming those class mods in UVHM? They're all 50 atm.

Showaddy

Iv'e hit a complete brick wall with Mania build Krieg, I just can't kill the Crystalisk's in Caustic Caverns and they're stopping me doing any of the quests in the area. I completely breezed through the area as Axton but running round meleeing stuff is...not working...

Has anyone got any tips that doesn't involve just skipping the area?

Iv'e hit a complete brick wall with Mania build Krieg, I just can't kill the Crystalisk's in Caustic Caverns and they're stopping me doing any of the quests in the area. I completely breezed through the area as Axton but running round meleeing stuff is...not working...

What difficulty are you on? I've never had any problem with them but I haven't gotten that far in UVHM. Usually I hit them once per leg and they're a non-issue.

Bisnic

I hate Crystalisks too on my Siren, since she's all about elemental damage, and that does nothing to these monsters, it takes forever to kill them even if i shoot their crystals. I'm up to the Caustic Caverns on UVHM and i fear having to face them. Especially that giant blue one for the quest.

If only I knew where to get all that stuff lol

Also could I see your skill tree count?

Here you go. I use the legendary hunter class mod so those two points in headshot and fast hands make use of the mod and add +5 to each.

The Rubi you get from a mission from Marcus. However you need it to be bladed and ideally slagged. that is all up to luck but you can usually trade for it or have someone dupe it for you. You also want a rapier cause it's the only weapon to do 200% melee damage. That's a quest in the pirate dlc. You want that slagged too.

You want one of these shileds. Terra does the most roid damage. If you combo law and order which are two both easy missions you get from the marshall in sanctuary you have a decent combo that heals and does roid damage but eventually you want Rubi and another stronger roid shield.

Then all that is left Strength relic that shortens your cooldown time and adds melee damage.

All geared up you basically run around on the brink of death throwing kunai's while invisible and using melee and nades to heal up. It's challenging but fun and definitely viable for ultimate.

Not sure if you are making the same mistake I did when I fought him. Go for the crystals on his legs and he dies fast. Ignore everything else.

Showaddy

What difficulty are you on? I've never had any problem with them but I haven't gotten that far in UVHM. Usually I hit them once per leg and they're a non-issue.

Not sure if you are making the same mistake I did when I fought him. Go for the crystals on his legs and he dies fast. Ignore everything else.

I'm on normal and one my 1st playthrough so they shouldn't be this hard. I'm hitting the crystals on their legs in Blood Axe Rampage with all the boosts (silence the voices etc) but it's just not doing anything. My crappy guns seems to do more damage...

Thanks for the replies.

Edit: Yeah it's definitely a glitch of some sort. My normal melee attacks damage the crystals on their legs but my Blood Axe Rampage does almost no damage. MY normal attacks don't do enough damage to kill them quick enough though...

So how "random-friendly" is online play? I've already finished the game and it's expansions split-screen with my brother, but I'm interested in starting a new character for the sake of trying four-player matches.

maomaoIYP

I'm on normal and one my 1st playthrough so they shouldn't be this hard. I'm hitting the crystals on their legs in Blood Axe Rampage with all the boosts (silence the voices etc) but it's just not doing anything. My crappy guns seems to do more damage...

Thanks for the replies.

Edit: Yeah it's definitely a glitch of some sort. My normal melee attacks damage the crystals on their legs but my Blood Axe Rampage does almost no damage. MY normal attacks don't do enough damage to kill them quick enough though...

What gear are you using? I had the easiest time amongst all the characters with a mania Krieg clearing up to TVHM and reaching 50.

I've never run into this odd glitch with the action skill though.

Top Bottom