• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Borderlands Thread of Co-op and Mad Loot Hookups

PBY

Banned
TheFallen said:
Would like to arrange a co-op session for tomorrow. If anyone around level 21 would like to join some co-op Wednesday 8:00pm EST on XBL, just feel free to hop in to the party (my GT is Xploited13) we'll be in.
I'm only lvl 14 right now, but hopefully i can gain a few levels and then play tomorrow night with you guys

masud

Banned
XBL: dafortune82

I can already tell im gonna be playing this all day tomorrow. I have a lvl 7 infantry soldier.

TheCardPlayer

Likes to have "friends" around to "play cards" with
Woot, tons of people from the XBL NHL team are playing this too. So awesome.

Marvie_3 said:
I'm not 100% on buying it yet, but I figured I'd add my name to the list just in case.

GET! GET IT!

Dude Abides

Banned
TheFallen said:
Remember, keep sending friend requests to BorderlandsGAF to get in the group (except if you're a lurker). At max limit for today.

Are you sure we should keep sending them? I sent one last night, and then when I sent one this morning it said "That user is already on your friends list" even though the FR was never accepted and BorderlandsGAF does not actually show up on my list.

Anyhoo, I'm planning to be on starting at 10:30 EST if anyone wants to co-op. I've got a level 7 brick and a level 6 soldier.

DevelopmentArrested said:
Anyone wanna play some? I'm only level 7. Just beat 3-Balls.

GT: Renegade ASOT

add me! Im Mordecai btw

I'm going to try and get my Brutal Legend placeholder from TRU replaced today with Borderlands so if I do get it I'll send you a PM.

DomLando

If anyone wants to help me get "And They'll Tell Two Friends" or play some co op send me a FR on Xbox Live. Gamertag is DomLando

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
OP Updatron!

For those who haven't heard yet, while some kinks are being worked out still, the fix for the PSN servers has already been implemented. If you are wondering, yes, this is the fastest turnaround from a game's official release to a seamless patch release that I have ever encountered. Hope our PSN friends are able to get in on the coop action shortly!

...even though I still have 5 days to go.

Mikey Jr. said:
Add moi!

Gray-Fillabuster

What system, mon ami?

Whifflebat said:
Hawkian, you have me listed as Whifflebat for PSN, but it should be Whifflebatt. Can you please update it?

Yes, yes I can.

Tuvoc

Ill be down for some co-op till at least the 27th(Forza baby!!)

XBL | HarrisPiltons

Class: Hunter
Level: 12

JoeFu

Banned
I'm level 16 now. Playing a siren, can't play till tonight though. On my way to kill sledge. Anybody else around this on PS3?

PBY

Banned
Level 21 siren - down for some co-op whenever, just pm me or message me, my gt: peterb0y...

Also, I'm looking to start a new character, either brick or roland, so if anyone else is down to start a new game from level 1, hit me up

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
PSN: GraveRobberX

Should have it by today or maybe tomorrow.

Will be a medic/helper class

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
I was on the fence on whether to get Borderlands or not, but my friend is bugging me to get in on a 4-pack.

If there's any stranglers out there (like me!) PM me if you want in. I think it's just the two of us right now.

vumpler

If You Can't Beat 'Em, Talk Shit About 'Em
2 Gaffer level 15's will be on tonight if you're there or slightly above and want to join in!

PM me. We're starting at 11:30pm CST.

Firestorm

fallengorn said:
I was on the fence on whether to get Borderlands or not, but my friend is bugging me to get in on a 4-pack.

If there's any stranglers out there (like me!) PM me if you want in. I think it's just the two of us right now.
PMed

TheKurgan

Just picked up the game today (got to lvl 7 tonight) and I am not that active online but I would love to hook up with some GAFers when I can. Send me a friends request I have lots of room.

XBL: TheKurgan

Smokey

Got the game from Gamefly today. Really fun game. Want to try out co-op, I think I'm lvl 8 or around there? I'm also the siren class.

GT = dboythagr8

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
OP updated. To those of us about to game (PC), I salute you.

Please don't forget to include your platform of choice. Saying "GT" probably means 360, but I still have to ask.

Deunnero

Add me to list for 360.
XBL: Deunnero
Much obliged.

I've only played through about 90 minutes of couch co-op with my gf, so if anyone is planning on starting up Saturday night, let's hook up for a foursome! :D

Dunlop

XBL - Dunlop75

Just picked up, so far lvl 7 Brick.

had my first taste of loot whoring by playing with random people...didn't care for it :D

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Added you few.

PC/Steam users, I thought of something. Steam will be great for hooking up and finding a group, but the game itself uses Gamespy for online matchmaking. Thus you can cut down your time between opening the game and being able to jump online by getting a Gamespy ID now at https://login.gamespy.com/login.aspx?r=http://www.gamespy.com/&sl=

If you post here with your gamespy ID, I'll update your line to include it. See mine for an example.

Rock onward.

TheKurgan

Deunnero said:
Add me to list for 360.
XBL: Deunnero
Much obliged.

I've only played through about 90 minutes of couch co-op with my gf, so if anyone is planning on starting up Saturday night, let's hook up for a foursome! :D

I would but the Flames are playing the COilers on Satruday night. Can't miss the Battle of Alberta - GO FLAMES GO!

I played with another gaffer that I wont call out by name, he pocketed an entire chest of purples after we just took down a sub boss with team work...I just quit.

The player I was speaking of was NightHawk17 I played for an hour and a half with him and some other person and they did indeed loot like shit IMO. I would be willing to read an explanation.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
NightHawk17, the high court of the Borderlands has charged you with ninja-looting fellow gaffers. You have 24 hours to offer an explanation or be removed from this coop list (via strikethrough, so that future GAF groups know not to let you join).

You receive further negative points for tarnishing the good name of HawkGAF with your noobitude

Deunnero

TheKurgan said:
I would but the Flames are playing the COilers on Satruday night. Can't miss the Battle of Alberta - GO FLAMES GO!

<--- My allegiance in case images are blocked for you ... it's a Flames logo!

Yes, I know that! After the game ... :lol

You and I can try and get a group going around midnight EST.

Top Bottom