• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bravely Default |OT| For the Americas

Shaanyboi

Banned
Just checking, but do you have a White Mage? o__o
I don't have anyone set to a white mage currently. I have the job obviously, but I currently have 3 freelancers and a monk. I don't have any white mage scrolls and the class just makes the attack stats total shit so... I dunno

Pyrokai

So I was wondering.....any chance of a reprint on the collector's edition? My sister got the regular version and ended up loving the game far more than she ever anticipated, and is beating herself up over not getting the collector's edition. So I was wondering if GAF knew anything because...well...GAF sometimes knows things normal people don't :p

This game really could have used Chocobos. If you're going to make stupid quests where I have to repeatedly run back and forth over and over again for no real reason between major cities, at least give me faster transportation methods before getting the airship.

Tripon

I don't have anyone set to a white mage currently. I have the job obviously, but I currently have 3 freelancers and a monk. I don't have any white mage scrolls and the class just makes the attack stats total shit so... I dunno

I wouldn't use freelancers until end game. Their special ability only helps after you master a bunch of other classes. You might want to get JP+ ability, but even then, the end game will give you so much JP that I don't think its worth slogging though unboosted Freelancers.

Edit: I'd dedicate one user to be your magic user. Just let him or her soak up all the magic jobs, and have White class as a secondary. You can easily get by most levels with three heavy hitters, and one healer.

Oyashiro

Cannot get past Victor/Victoria right after Eternia. My party is Lv. 50 with the following jobs:

Tiz: Pirate/Beast Master/Monk (I cant remember the name of this class)
Edea: Valkyrie/Spell Fencer
Ringabel: Black Mage/ nothing really yet, but I got him to like 6 with Red Mage
Agnes: White Mage/ Singer/ Time Mage

Any tips or good grinding spots? Also, are there any particular places in Norende I should focus on?

Anyone have the Mammon with Elixer's left or is that all a happy memory at this point?

Game is amazing. 15 hours in around level 34, so much fun. Red Mage kicking muh arse.

FluxWaveZ

Forgot to mention, but you can do the Conjurer subquest in chapter 6 which is new. After
you meet with Yulyana in the Vestment Cave, go back to his house.

Also, in chapter 7/8,
you still go through another cycle but the dialogue and boss battles are different, though you're still fighting all the asterisk bosses again. Just not individually :)

As it turns out, I can't take it anymore.

Chapter 5:
I did all of the boss side quests and, though irritating, I still went through them for the tidbits of story they contained and to not miss anything.

Chapter 6:
I did the black mage, Victor and Victoria and the knight boss side quests before stopping. With what you told me, I decided to do Yulyana's side quest, which was a bit refreshing since it was different than the others, but still annoying since it forced me to run everywhere and still face the same bosses I had before.

I had to turn the game down to Easy for the first time in order to defeat Yulyana since, I don't know if it's because I'm underleveled at lvl 56-57 when I faced him, but his meteors and physical hits were instant KOs despite trying multiple times on Normal with different tactics.

Chapter 7:
I just tried the black mage side quest and while it was neat that he's accompanied by Bahamut during phase 1 and that, once defeated, it becomes a phase 2 where he's with the knight and the monk, differences like that are nowhere close to being significant enough to get me to go through it all again. I got defeated rather easily, too, so I might be underleveled for more encounters now than before. I'm not going to bother taking time to grind now, though, since I'm kind of done with this game.

I can't believe how messed up the last half of this game is. I was enjoying it until chapter 5, and I even tolerated it there. But now it's too much and it's overstayed its welcome greatly. And I don't even understand what the fuck the characters are doing anymore.

Awakening the crystals and entering the pillar failed THREE times now? Airy goes: "I dunno, I'm sorry." The rest: "Well, I guess we should do the SAME FUCKING THING we did before and hope it turns out differently. That makes sense." This "Airy Lies" angle gradually introduced throughout the chapters is interesting, but it seems as though the characters don't give a crap about that so far and are just fine with doing the same thing over, and over, and over again.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
Cannot get past Victor/Victoria right after Eternia. My party is Lv. 50 with the following jobs:

Any tips or good grinding spots? Also, are there any particular places in Norende I should focus on?

If you're at Eternia that's the best place to grind for now. You can go to the graveyard place to the east and rest for free, so grinding over there works pretty well.

If you get Freelancer to level 9 on everyone they can get poison immunity. That makes Victoria a lot less threatening.

White Mage and Time Mage are both not great. Salve-maker with a blessed shield (from Norende) is a better support unit, since you can heal well, cure ailments, give yourself resistances and enemies weaknesses, and even deal some big damage. Singing is a good additional ability (at least until you get Spiritmaster) for buffs when you don't need to heal.

You probably want a Ninja. Thanks to innate dual wield it's probably the best physical job at that point in the game. On the other hand Pirate kind of sucks due to the low accuracy and low hit count for axes. Ninja + Sword Magic is a great combo.

I general though, I'd recommend not limiting yourself. Grinding goes fast and job levels up fairly quickly to 8-9 at the point you're at. Unlike FFV a lot of your character's strength is going to come from the passive abilities and not the one secondary job you can give them, so the more options you have to choose from the better.

Soriku

OK the bonus boss is complete bullshit.

I was on Hard mode so he had 700k+ HP. I beat him after a long battle and had his fox left to beat, and I figured I'd need another turn or two to beat him. But on the next turn, the fox called back the boss after I beat him, and had a full 700k+ HP again! WTF!

Also Time Mage is good for Hastega + Meteor.

OK the bonus boss is complete bullshit.

I was on Hard mode so he had 700k+ HP. I beat him after a long battle and had his fox left to beat, and I figured I'd need another turn or two to beat him. But on the next turn, the fox called back the boss after I beat him, and had a full 700k+ HP again! WTF!

Also Time Mage is good for Hastega + Meteor.

this is why you always kill the fox first
what is this, Melee

Niahak

Awakening the crystals and entering the pillar failed THREE times now? Airy goes: "I dunno, I'm sorry." The rest: "Well, I guess we should do the SAME FUCKING THING we did before and hope it turns out differently. That makes sense." This "Airy Lies" angle gradually introduced throughout the chapters is interesting, but it seems as though the characters don't give a crap about that so far and are just fine with doing the same thing over, and over, and over again.

I just finished the game tonight, and this was what frustrated me the most about the ending parts of the game. Especially with that BS posted earlier from the writer about the meaning behind the "Bravely Default" name,
your reward for ACTUALLY defying what Airy says and taking your destiny into your own hands is the lesser ending because clearly letting her get away with it is by far the better idea!
I think I'd actually have preferred it if the ending section
was actually an infinite loop and you had to "break the cycle" to get the full ending
since that would be more in keeping with the supposed "theme".

Another thing that really frustrates me is that (some very-end spoilers)
all the "adults" (ugh) like the sage and the templar KNOW what is going on but they all dance around the issue for the entire goddamn game because... no reason. Until you reach the end of the game, at which point you find out they knew all along but they wanted to wait until the demon revealed itself because your party is oh so innocent. It would be terrible to pollute that innocence with the knowledge that they're aiding and abetting the destruction of the multiverse even if that, y'know, saved the multiverse.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
I just finished the game tonight, and this was what frustrated me the most about the ending parts of the game. Especially with that BS posted earlier from the writer about the meaning behind the "Bravely Default" name,
your reward for ACTUALLY defying what Airy says and taking your destiny into your own hands is the lesser ending because clearly letting her get away with it is by far the better idea!
was actually an infinite loop and you had to "break the cycle" to get the full ending

Another thing that really frustrates me is that (some very-end spoilers)
all the "adults" (ugh) like the sage and the templar KNOW what is going on but they all dance around the issue for the entire goddamn game because... no reason. Until you reach the end of the game, at which point you find out they knew all along but they wanted to wait until the demon revealed itself because your party is oh so innocent. It would be terrible to pollute that innocence with the knowledge that they're aiding and abetting the destruction of the multiverse even if that, y'know, saved the multiverse.

Yep, it's poor writing. The story only works because
everybody seems to know what's going on except your party, and instead of working things out diplomatically they all just want you dead.

The "true ending" kind of made sense though,
in the fake ending you just kind of put off the inevitable. Ouroboros still basically wins, you just delayed it by killing Airy before everything was ready. So in the true ending you actually save the world(s) by destroying the big evil cutscene monster.

Soriku

this is why you always kill the fox first
what is this, Melee

My party makeup is based around damaging multiple enemies at once, so this isn't really possible without completely changing my team (no thanks).

Anyway, I won on the second try. I got lucky and killed the fox, then he only had 1400 HP left. I had Hastega on my party and I just used one of my strong summons to finish him off to be safe.

My party makeup is based around damaging multiple enemies at once, so this isn't really possible without completely changing my team (no thanks).

Anyway, I won on the second try. I got lucky and killed the fox, then he only had 1400 HP left. I had Hastega on my party and I just used one of my strong summons to finish him off to be safe.

oh you got it
If anyone else needs help with that fight though, the low level run is back for the finale.

Jawmuncher

I just beat BD yesterday. PROTIP do not use Hasten Worl and High Jump unless you really want to cheese the end game. I had no clue it was that broken. But aside from that I enjoyed he game a lot sure the later chapters can be a bit off but they fit the story so I didn't mine to much. If I had anything really negative to say about the game it would just be that grinding got a bit to much, even when you could speed it up with the numerous combos like sleep and twilight. Only thing I would really hope for in the next game is that easy actually stays easy. It was for the most part aside from a few places (maybe it was just the classes I was using), but end game took a bigger jump than I would have thought. Still really liked the game though and can't wait for the sequel.

Serrato

Just finished the game today!

My team was :

Dark Knight/Spell Fencer with Natural Talent and Knucle Lore + 30% Phys Attack.
He can simply do 10x9999 attack per round. He is a glass canon, but he could take a Hit... until the last boss that is.

Time Mage/Freelancer with Magic Defense Pierce + Hasten World. Hastaga + Meteor/Mimic with the occasional reraise.

SpiritMaster/White Mage with Holy One and other things. Enigma, Stillness and Fairy's Ward. Nuff said.

Freelancer/Singer. Equipped with Dual Shields. Principal job was buffing or giving everyone 4 BP per turn with ''My Hero + Mimic''.

Cheese? Yes, but even that I needed the Restart of the Time Mage against the final boss since he wiped my team even if they were all lvl 99. Which is awesome.

I liked the game, it's difficulty. I do hope they reduce the
''redo x chapter x times
'' but so far it was amazing.

Soriku

Finally beat the game. The final boss fight was pretty good. Have to say I enjoyed the game a lot, despite the repeat content. I don't think it killed the game or anything, but I hope they don't pull anything like that in the sequel.

Otherwise, I really liked the battle system. I haven't played a turn based RPG in a while so this was nice. What I also really liked was the difficulty on Hard mode, which felt just right to me for the most party. Easy turn based RPGs drive me nuts.

Music is great of course, and I really liked concluding the game to its great ending theme. Revo did some ridiculously work, and I hope Bravely Second matches up.

The characters could've been better. I thought they were kinda bland, but I did warm up to them. The story I'd say only starts getting good from chapter 4. But I liked it overall.

Furthermore, on the story/writing:

-After beating the game, I realized that they didn't push the Bravely Default theme much at all. The only one they really seem to deny is
Braev
...but that's it?

-Some people were wondering why the party kept
going with Airy's plan
. It was actually explained in a piece of dialogue:

Tiz: We do this to vanquish our foe. Our true enemy. The source of the great darkness.

Edea: How much longer must we suffer this sadness?

Ringabel: Just a little longer. Until that pattern heralds the great beginning.

Tiz: For now, we'll grit our teeth and bear it. Together. Until it's done.

They wanted to
wait for Ouroboro's revival to defeat him once and for all, instead of just delaying his return
like in the false ending.

The only odd thing was that the party still gets surprised during
Airy's reveal
. I think I'll just ignore that lol.

-With chapter 6 I believe, some of the bosses seem to fight you with no strong reason. I found it funny how the
Kamiizumi
fight at the time had very little dialogue. It was just a straight battle for some reason. And after the battle, you
hear his dying sound
, except
that time Edea doesn't cry.
It was almost like they were going through the works!...Well I mean they kinda were, but you didn't have to
kill the man
. Lol.

-With the summons, I thought it was cool, but odd that they're all modern. Was the implication that they're from
the Celestial Realm, aka my face...I mean the real world?
I'd love to see them go into more detail in Bravely Second.

-Tiz
doesn't die, he just goes asleep. He appeared to be in the Eternian Central Command white magic pod. I'm interested to see what happens with him in the sequel and what's up with Airy's sister in him on the first place. Also I thought her sister was actually herself in the CG scenes, lol :x

The game definitely could've used a higher budget to have bigger and more involved towns, more NPCs (really the towns have almost nowhere to go, most of the buildings are just shops, and there are only a couple NPCs), more varied dungeons, more to find on the world map. They said the game world in Bravely Second is denser so hopefully that's an indication that they'll be improving those aspects, along with the fact that this game was successful. I understand the lower budget since the game was a new IP, and a spiritual successor to 4HoL, a lower budget DS RPG.

Anyway, after I beat the last boss I beat the two Ba'al bosses currently available. I don't remember if there were more but I'll be updating every day. I still need to get Lucifer. Other than those, I have the "semicolon" fights but I may leave those for now. I have a lvl 99 JP Beelzebub, who's actually Kamiizumi, and he has 1.6 million HP lol.

Wazzy

Banned

Hmmm what difficulty are you on?

I beat them at level 48 on normal.

My strategy was to focus on Victoria first, default a couple turns, have your white Mage heal and your damage dealers go after building up bravery. Also, equip star charms to avoid being poisoned.

Chapter 4 question:

Is the area where
Edea's bedroom is located
a great place to grind? I'm level 51.

Soriku

Hmmm what difficulty are you on?

I beat them at level 48 on normal.

My strategy was to focus on Victoria first, default a couple turns, have your white Mage heal and your damage dealers go after building up bravery. Also, equip star charms to avoid being poisoned.

Chapter 4 question

Is the area where
Edea's bedroom is located
a great place to grind? I'm level 51.

Grind outside Eternia City (don't use the bears though).

Wazzy

Banned
Grind outside Eternia City (don't use the bears though).
Do the monsters give better exp/pg?

I was just thinking because Edea's bed is a free inn stay. But if the payoff for grinding outside Eternia is faster and better then I'll head back and go there.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
Do the monsters give better exp/pg?

I was just thinking because Edea's bed is a free inn stay. But if the payoff for grinding outside Eternia is faster and better then I'll head back and go there.

There's free healing at the graveyard place on the east side of the continent. Takes a bit longer to use than Edea's room but the mobs are better for exp I think.

Either way I'd only grind as much as necessary there, because in Chapter 5 you get a significantly better place to grind.

Wazzy

Banned
There's free healing at the graveyard place on the east side of the continent. Takes a bit longer to use than Edea's room but the mobs are better for exp I think.

Either way I'd only grind as much as necessary there, because in Chapter 5 you get a significantly better place to grind.
Ahhh okay. Thank you both for the help!

Lombax

Banned
Need a little help with something in chapter 5.

I have finished all the side quests and killed all the bosses again in each of the temples. I am ready to go back to the pillar of light however there is one blue bubble left.
I assume that its the second Lord Marshal fight [same building where you fight victor and victoria] but I can't seem to find a way to get to him.
The only stairs in the building go down into the dungeon. Am I missing something how do I fight hime again?

Leezard

Need a little help with something in chapter 5.

I have finished all the side quests and killed all the bosses again in each of the temples. I am ready to go back to the pillar of light however there is one blue bubble left.
I assume that its the second Lord Marshal fight [same building where you fight victor and victoria] but I can't seem to find a way to get to him.
The only stairs in the building go down into the dungeon. Am I missing something how do I fight hime again?
There is an elevator in the upper right on the ground floor.

Matriox

As it turns out, I can't take it anymore.

Yep. Stopped playing on chapter 7, I'm just done. Looked at the end of the game and put it away, went from one of my favorite JRPGs to something I look at with distaste because of the last half. Had they just ended the game after chapter 5 I would have been completely content.

vareon

By far the biggest missed opportunity in the game. Though the game explains this as in Soriku's post, doing otherwise sounds much more interesting.

exfatal

Just beat last boss on hard and got the true ending. Even with all my guys at 99 it was still a fun challenging fight.

Tiz- knight/templar (dual shield skill combined with super charge or desperation) passive revenge
Agnes- spirit master/whitemage (holy one, raise from dead, angelic ward, bp up if aliment )
Ringabel- Darkknight/ninja (raise from dead, gloom see you in heal, two handed) he my exploder
Edea- swordmaster/darknight (see you in heal, two handed, gloom, bp up if aliment) she was also my exploder

any do the dark nebula. spirit master combo alot?

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member

Seems like a fairly popular combo. I just used Black Blade, depending on the boss non-critical hits would be anywhere from 6000 to 9000+. Not quite as high damage, but I don't have to use BP to protect my party from self-destruction. If not for the 9999 cap, I'd have probably used Dark Nebula.

Yep. Stopped playing on chapter 7, I'm just done. Looked at the end of the game and put it away, went from one of my favorite JRPGs to something I look at with distaste because of the last half. Had they just ended the game after chapter 5 I would have been completely content.

I'd have probably been okay with that if I hadn't known what was in chapters 7 and 8 and what would be missed out on.

5 and 6 really hurt the game. They either should have been combined, or combine the events that happen in them with 7 and 8 because those have practically no story in them at all.

If it's true that the original Japanese release didn't have the boss fights this version has in 7 and 8, and didn't have an option to turn off encounters, I can't imagine finishing the game. The entirety of the second half of the game would be a boring slog instead of just two chapters.

Considering how well the developers responded to the issues with the original release (within reason, I don't think completely redoing 4 chapters was reasonable), I doubt Bravely Second will have that sort of issue. If it's paced better from start to finish it could be a really great game.

Izayoi

Banned
What's the level cap in this game? 99?

I'm level 44 at the beginning of chapter 2... That encounter frequency slider is a dangerous thing.

e: I see that it's 99. Hmm...

Is there a grinding guide for JP?

Soriku

Seems like a fairly popular combo. I just used Black Blade, depending on the boss non-critical hits would be anywhere from 6000 to 9000+. Not quite as high damage, but I don't have to use BP to protect my party from self-destruction. If not for the 9999 cap, I'd have probably used Dark Nebula.

Is there any reason to use the Nebula attacks (for nearly ever fight) when you can use Blood Blade (drain passive) + Life or Death (power boost) + Rage 4x (with 4 BP with BP Limit Up)? Then I also had Sword Magic Amp, Drain Attack Up, Fairy Aid (elemental damage up) from Spiritmaster, 2x Love Power from Performer (150% P.Atk boost), and Insect Antenna + Dark Matter for Dark Bane (dark weakness) on an enemy.

You can do anywhere from 5000-9999 on an enemy and hit 5x on average per Rage. It's crazy. Some battles would've lasted too long if I didn't have this setup. Or I would've wasted a lot of MP making my Agnes use Sacrifice and 3-4x Meteor when I can. Actually I tend to combine Rage and Meteor...

What's the level cap in this game? 99?

I'm level 44 at the beginning of chapter 2... That encounter frequency slider is a dangerous thing.

e: I see that it's 99. Hmm...

Is there a grinding guide for JP?

Get the Growth Egg from Norende (lvl 11 accessory shop). The best grinding spot is at chapter 5 (and later). Grind around Florem. You can get anywhere from 400-900+ JP per fight. I'd recommend clearing enemies with Crescent Moon and Bomb Fragments (fire attack item from Norende).

Meier

Craaaap, had Changmar down to 670 HP with all 4 people alive and then ended up dying to him the next time after he transformed and then did energy burst. Totally forgot to default and he wiped my entire party out. Gutwrenching.

Tripon

Craaaap, had Changmar down to 670 HP with all 4 people alive and then ended up dying to him the next time after he transformed and then did energy burst. Totally forgot to default and he wiped my entire party out. Gutwrenching.

Use godspeed strike to attack Changmar when he's in shield mode. Godspeed strike ignores defense so you will still do damage.

Chapter 6 Question:

As awesome as the changing title screen was, the game hugely diminished any impact that might have had by choosing to place the vampire subquest in chapter 4. I mean at the quest's end, derosso explicitly tells you what's going on, and that airy is lying.

I feel like the game spoiled its own story and made something extremely clever much less impactful for me.

Meier

Use godspeed strike to attack Changmar when he's in shield mode. Godspeed strike ignores defense so you will still do damage.

Ahh, good to know! I ended up killing him on my next attempt by being far more judicious with the default before energy blast so it wasn't that big of a deal, but it was rather annoying at the time. :) Almost on to Chapter 6.. so curious about what to expect.

demidar

Is there any reason to use the Nebula attacks (for nearly ever fight) when you can use Blood Blade (drain passive) + Life or Death (power boost) + Rage 4x (with 4 BP with BP Limit Up)? Then I also had Sword Magic Amp, Drain Attack Up, Fairy Aid (elemental damage up) from Spiritmaster, 2x Love Power from Performer (150% P.Atk boost), and Insect Antenna + Dark Matter for Dark Bane (dark weakness) on an enemy.

You can do anywhere from 5000-9999 on an enemy and hit 5x on average per Rage. It's crazy. Some battles would've lasted too long if I didn't have this setup. Or I would've wasted a lot of MP making my Agnes use Sacrifice and 3-4x Meteor when I can. Actually I tend to combine Rage and Meteor...

I'm a big fan of Phantom Weapon (Spell Fencer 14 / Adds P. Atk to M. Atk) + Axe Lore + Two-handed, a powerful axe like Fox Tail or Giant Axe and just casting -ja spells over and over again. Minimal setup (you could cast a Fairy Aid but I can reach 9000+ without it), easy way to recoup MP with Magic Thirst and all in one class, so you are free to select whatever subclass you want (Mimic it up if you really don't want to waste time on Magic Thirst, each one heals 300-400 MP though so it's a good compromise).

Wazzy

Banned
I can do the Vampire Castle side quest later right? I'm just not sure how difficult it is to do in chapter 4 when I'm at level 53. If I can do it in chapter 5 and so on then I'll leave it until then.

demidar

I can do the Vampire Castle side quest later right? I'm just not sure how difficult it is to do in chapter 4 when I'm at level 53. If I can do it in chapter 5 and so on then I'll leave it until then.

Grinding in chapter 5 is a lot easier and faster if that helps. I put it off to chapter 5 as well.

I wish I had played this game in a pure vacuum. Between what friends have said and the discussions in here... I have no desire to go beyond chapter five. It's a shame... I was enjoying it up till the repetitive BS.

I wish I had played this game in a pure vacuum. Between what friends have said and the discussions in here... I have no desire to go beyond chapter five. It's a shame... I was enjoying it up till the repetitive BS.

I couldn't agree more. If the game were short i could understand wanting to pad the time by reusing boss fights, but the game was already at 40 hours, it was a 9/10 game, i dont understand why they did it.

Wazzy

Banned
Grinding in chapter 5 is a lot easier and faster if that helps. I put it off to chapter 5 as well.
That's what I've heard too. Thanks! At least I know I can put it off for now.

Now to just beat
Alternis
. Minus strike is super annoying.

Xerotwo

Anyone have the Mammon with Elixer's left or is that all a happy memory at this point?

Game is amazing. 15 hours in around level 34, so much fun. Red Mage kicking muh arse.

I've got two mammons, the Japanese one and the Eng variant. Both aren't the rights ones sadly >>

I'm on Chapter 5 atm but here's where I'm concerned:

Am I supposed to do the sidequests also or just do the main story ones? Seems kinda redundant to replay through. Plus where's a good place to grind since I've got the egg that doubles exp and JP?

eliochip

I have 2 japanese elixir mammons
I don't really know how to send but if anyone wants to explain the process I'll go ahead and send them out

Xerotwo

I have 2 japanese elixir mammons
I don't really know how to send but if anyone wants to explain the process I'll go ahead and send them out

I've heard of using the HomePass method, but for me that is a pain in the ass to set up.
I don't know if it's actually working on my end.

Weiss

Banned
So with all the complaints about it, I'm guessing the developers aren't going to be doing what they did Chapter 5 and on again.

There's no way anybody looked at that and thought it was a good idea, so why did they do it?

Izayoi

Banned
In as non-spoilerish way as possible, what exactly is it about the final chapters that people seem to hate so much? Reused bosses? Retreading the same dungeons?

So with all the complaints about it, I'm guessing the developers aren't going to be doing what they did Chapter 5 and on again.

There's no way anybody looked at that and thought it was a good idea, so why did they do it?
I ask myself the same question all the time. It is truly baffling

Shaanyboi

Banned
Is it just me or do Abilinks totally break the difficulty of the game? Or is the purpose solely to help prevent you from having to grind out secondary classes?

Is it just me or do Abilinks totally break the difficulty of the game? Or is the purpose solely to help prevent you from having to grind out secondary classes?

In theory, the idea is that if you and a buddy are around the same area of the game but have been training different jobs you can share the job levels with each other

In actuality it just gives you maxed jobs because one or two of your friends will have already beaten the game

Top Bottom