• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bravely Default |OT| For the Americas

Saganator

Only got a couple friends so far, could use some more. 1564 3240 6159 is my code. Please PM me with your code if you add me so I can add you back.

Loving the game far. Really impressed with the 3D during the cinematic scenes.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
What level can you do that? Or how far along in the story (like what chapter)?

As soon as you get the thief (a must) and preferably merchant as well. Both are side quests. It's pretty early, ch 1 I believe, but mind you: not all Mammom carries Elixirs. I've had three and they've all just carried Ether.

j8MnXP4Uf1jJl.PNG

I could be wrong, but I find 3DS-Miiverse far less helpful than Wii U-Miiverse....

Animekatt

If you guys want easy money, steal Mammon Elixirs from the Mammon nemesis and use the merchant job to sell them to enemies for 60k a pop. Made 2 million or more fairly quickly. Be sure not to kill the nemesis. Steal the item - run away - rinse and repeat. You will most probably break the game, haha.

Cool tip. Thanks!

Soul Beat

Yes! Got 4 villagers. Now that I think about it...I was in the middle of reconstruction the other day. Maybe that's why I didn't get any villagers. :/
j8MnXP4Uf1jJl.PNG

I could be wrong, but I find 3DS-Miiverse far less helpful than Wii U-Miiverse....
I never thought such a thing could be possible.

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
j8MnXP4Uf1jJl.PNG

I remember, back at European launch, I asked some thing on Miiverse (how to fight specific big enemies), and I received quite tempestive answers, so I don't know...maybe, Americans aren't as helpful as Europeans :p

...Or it's just that I was very lucky in those cases :lol

...Since I'm here...

Amazon comparison, as of February 9th, 17:04 GMT

Bravely Default | Standard ($39.99) - 3rd / Collector's - 30th (sold by third parties; no price reported)

Lighting Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
PS3 ($59.96) - 6th
360 ($59.96) - 36th

KHlover

Banned
I remember, back at European launch, I asked some thing on Miiverse (how to fight specific big enemies), and I received quite tempestive answers, so I don't know...maybe, Americans aren't as helpful as Europeans :p

...Or it's just that I was very lucky in those cases :lol

...Since I'm here...

Amazon comparison, as of February 9th, 17:04 GMT

Bravely Default | Standard ($39.99) - 3rd / Collector's - 30th (sold by third parties; no price reported)

Lighting Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
PS3 ($59.96) - 6th
360 ($59.96) - 36th
Yeah, always got great answers for most of my questions in any game on the european Miiverse.

Btw. love the Bravely Default vs Lightning Returns comparison :D

antispin

Just finished the demo. At first I was meh but then I played around with the job system and Yay! Will definitely pick it up later this week.

Playing through on Hard. I'm a bit disappointed with the difficulty difference between random and boss battles. I one-man every random battle, but the bosses take a few tries to get down. I wish the random fights would pose at least the slightest threat to my two Angel Bow wielders...

Kintaro

Worships the porcelain goddess
Playing through on Hard. I'm a bit disappointed with the difficulty difference between random and boss battles. I one-man every random battle, but the bosses take a few tries to get down. I wish the random fights would pose at least the slightest threat to my two Angel Bow wielders...

Don't use village weapons then. =)

If you guys want easy money, steal Mammon Elixirs from the Mammon nemesis and use the merchant job to sell them to enemies for 60k a pop. Made 2 million or more fairly quickly. Be sure not to kill the nemesis. Steal the item - run away - rinse and repeat. You will most probably break the game, haha.

Coool! All I have are Bephelgors and Beelzebubs right now though.

ithorien

Anyone have the correct Elixir Mammon protected and sent, I'd love if you added me. I will of course add back :D

FC 0662-4458-3774

KHlover

Banned
> Uses overpowered (at that point of the game) weapon

> Complains about trashmobs dying too easily

:p

Sendou

I added and PM'd some people I saw in the past page or so but if anybody else would like to honor me with being on my friend list my friend code is 1864-9061-4388. Just send a private message on my way if you add me.

This game seems like such a nice way to kick off 2014.

I love that (Village weapon spoiler I guess) they named a spear after
Lu Bu
:D Farming money now to get one even though no one in my party uses spears...

pariah164

Chapter 1 spoilers:

Any tips for the Dragon guarding the Rainbow thread, other than grind? I'm level 14 all party members, yet his Mow Down and Bully attacks always seem to wipe my party.

KHlover

Banned
What's this? Explain further, please!
Hasten World: +1BP at the end of each round for everyone on the field. Support Ability

Jump: Like Fly in Pokemon. Jump up and attack at the END of next turn. Costs 1BP.

As long as you're faster than the enemy: Jump with everyone, set battle on auto
#rekt

Top Bottom