• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BrazilGAF |OT| of Samba, Carnaval... and letting GAF have a sample of it all!

Eu tinha umas camisas perdidas que comprei em evento de anime (por isso longe de serem bons) mas meu número de camisas nerds aumentou bastante agora que super-herói virou modinha :v

E também tenho uma camisa do Sonic que meus parentes de Pernambuco mandaram fazer pra mim, haha

Platy

Eu não tenho uma peça de roupa que seja pelo menos levemente nerd, mas curti demais esse hood aqui.

Acho que quase todas as camisetas que eu tenho são minimamente nerds xD

Se a camiseta mistura história da arte com nerdisse então é instant buy

sgLNYjS.jpg

iOhxu78.jpg

2lhqqv2.jpg

mas tb tenho coisas tipo

b5a86Ge.jpg

ub2GtB0.jpg

9c5hTJk.gif

rLG0l1c.jpg

atB0NHK.jpg

0xDFGVE.jpg

4nVp4Ws.jpg

vdlow

Eu não tenho uma peça de roupa que seja pelo menos levemente nerd, mas curti demais esse hood aqui.

Achei lindo esse hoodie, procurei no Google, achei por 35 libras. "Ah, não é tão caro." Aí lembrei que a libra tá 5,70 vai a puta que pariu todo mundo fml.

maouvin

Legais as cores do casaco. Mas pela cintura é feminino, não?
Ou prenderam atrás pra acinturar no manequim etc.

"Ah, não é tão caro." Aí lembrei que a libra tá 5,70 vai a puta que pariu todo mundo fml.

Esse sou eu sempre que penso em comprar coisas de Overwatch (55 dólares um casaco, hooo boy) e esse carinha aqui:

maouvin

O que é isso?

Um dispenser (uma das coisas que o engineer de Team Fortress 2 constrói):

De pelúcia e cheio de hype~

http://www.merchoid.com/stuff/hoodies-and-sweatshirts/

Sai a 205 reais, o que não é um absurdo. Mas não sei como funciona a questão de taxa de importação para roupa. Se é fácil passar batido, etc. Na página do produto diz ser licenciado pela Nintendo.

Damn, os de Assassin's Creed são bem legit.
E o masculino desse de Zelda é um pouco diferente. Preferi o capuz todo preto do feminino.

me05941.jpg

t0rment

brahma is one of the ''best'' ones. i don't know how people drink skol though.

it's also a little weird because the beers are different in each region, even from the same brand.

AsfaeksBR

What drinks are worth trying then? Sorry if I'm Americaning up the thread too much

Brazilian Coca-Cola is best Coca-Cola.
Do you like tea? Chá Matte is delicious.
Guaraná Antarctica...

Drink juices, cheaper and more nutricious...

I didn't know that there was a "liquid" Açaí but the "Ice-creamlike" one is pretty good.

As for suggestions, Itubaína is godly and certainly the kind of soda that you can only get on Brazil, go drink it! There's also a Apple version of Itubaina that is quite good too.

hi BrazilGAF, I'm planning a trip to Brazil next year to maybe see the Carnaval, but most importantly to check out the Pantanal area, see the wildlife out there. may I get some advice please? how screw am I if I can't speak Portuguese? how's the weather conditions out there in Pantanal during Feb and Mar? I was checking out one of those fazendas places, are those a good way to do Pantanal? any recommendations? if I want to check out the Carnaval, what's my best option? many thanks ahead for any help provided and a few drinks too if I get the chance to meet some of you BrazilGAFs.

LuuKyK

hi BrazilGAF, I'm planning a trip to Brazil next year to maybe see the Carnaval, but most importantly to check out the Pantanal area, see the wildlife out there. may I get some advice please? how screw am I if I can't speak Portuguese? how's the weather conditions out there in Pantanal during Feb and Mar? I was checking out one of those fazendas places, are those a good way to do Pantanal? any recommendations? if I want to check out the Carnaval, what's my best option? many thanks ahead for any help provided and a few drinks too if I get the chance to meet some of you BrazilGAFs.

Hi Robot, so I can't answer your questions in depth because I've never been to either the Pantanal or the Carnaval personally (although I've been in Rio a few times). All I can say is that these cities (especially Rio) are very used to tourism, so you are going to be fine without portuguese (considering your native language is english). The only thing you need to be careful with are the taxis/cabs, since some of them want to screw you over going for alternative/longer routes. But I am guessing you know that already.

Only thing I now about Pantanal is that it is very humid/hot, and it rains a lot. About Rio, especially during Carnaval, you need to be a little extra careful with your belongings and stuff, when out. Someone actually from Rio could probably give you more insightful advice on that though.

Edit: Oh damn, sorry for the double post. :(

Ezalc

Caipirinha sucks too. Try wine instead.
What? No. Caipirinha is awesome, so is wine btw.
Drink Guarana dolly, it's Brazil in a bottle. That or the Jesus soda.
Please don't listen to this person, Guarana Jesus is disgusting.

Não existe cartão da eShop canadense, como a americana tem? Talvez vai no B/S/T e acha alguém vendendo, daí você paga com Paypal.
I was hoping to get some eshop cards, even though my account is american on my 3DS, is there no canadian store that sells digital codes with canadian dollars?

I tend to like this that are a bit more subtle in nerdom, though I will admit that I love the pokemon gyms line on fangamer.net. I also got the Starfox sector Z shirt from them and the vermillion gym hoodie. Wish the Celadon design was more interesting though. I need to get the poison, and psychic ones soon.

In Rio you can certainly get around, don't know about the Pantanal though. Just be fast on your feet before Carnaval starts, the city gets packed and pretty much nobody works around that time period.

By Rio, I assume that you're going to the Samba Schools "championship" at Sapucaí, right? That's cool but remember that around Carnaval time there's a lot of "Carnavals fora de época" (Carnaval in another time besides the actual week) happening in cities from the RJ state like Cabo Frio but most on the northeast on Recife-PE, Fortaleza-CE, Salvador-BA and others.

It's not the kind of stuff that I enjoy though =p

Top Bottom