• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BrazilGAF |OT| of Samba, Carnaval... and letting GAF have a sample of it all!

Tiu Neo

Sooooo basically these guidelines are horrible.

I need to stick with one of them, or I literally fail cert. And if the pt-PT word isn't even known in Brazil, I only have one choice. :/

Go ahead and use the Pt-Br guideline. It's not your fault it's horrible, and we will understand it.

Now I'm wondering how much of the badness of some translations are the companies guideline's fault.

(Nintendo's choice is even worse, what. That's literally Analog Button.)

Unai

Go ahead and use the Pt-Br guideline. It's not your fault it's horrible, and we will understand it.

Now I'm wondering how much of the badness of some translations are the companies guideline's fault.

(Nintendo's choice is even worse, what. That's literally Analog Button.)

This. The only that makes sense to me is the Microsoft standard. The people who wrote the guidelines for sony and nintendo either aren't brazilians or aren't gamers.

But the best thing to do is use the sony guidelines I guess. No use in risking failing certification.

Shizuka

Melhor Final Fantasy, de acordo com o BrazilGAF:

XII - 1 (Shizuka)

Para os próximos que forem votando, adicionem o jogo, o seu voto e o seu nick após o voto, no layout igual ao meu. É só copiar, colar e editar.

LuuKyK

XII - 1 (Shizuka)

Para os próximos que forem votando, adicionem o jogo, o seu voto e o seu nick após o voto, no layout igual ao meu. É só copiar, colar e editar.

XII - 2 (Shizuka, LuuKyK)

VI - 1 (maouvin)
X - 1 (Subaru)
FFT - 3 (du7y, UnaiGamer, Maintenance)

Bom ter os nomes que podemos ver quem vota no FF13.

Ezalc

VI - 1 (maouvin)
IX - 1 (Ezalc)
X - 1 (Subaru)

On another subject entirely, has anybody here ever returned a product they've bought through the internet? I bought a motherboard and they've sent the wrong one. The store said that to return it I need to send the item back with this code they provided for me so I don't have to pay for sending it back and then it would be "analyzed" and later the correct part sent to me or if it's not available then I'd get a full refund.

My parents on the other hand are saying that the mailman told them something along the lines that there is some kind of law where if the delivery was made by transportadora it'd be like how I described above but if it's by mail, which is how it was delivered to me, then the correct procedure is that the correct product be sent to me and when it arrives I get that and immediately hand over the wrong one to the mailman for them to take it back to the distributor.

I find it really weird because I've never heard of anything like that, I just want to do it the fastest way possible so that I can finally build my new pc. The people at the online store already know that the item sent was the wrong one since I called and e-mailed and explained the situation on friday.

Anybody know anything about this?

Tiu Neo

Let's do this.

VI - 2 (maouvin, Tiu Neo)
IX - 1 (Ezalc)
X - 1 (Subaru)

LuuKyK

Eu nem lembro quem é o protagonista do VI. lol

VI - 1 (maouvin)
X - 1 (Subaru)

Bom ter os nomes que podemos ver quem vota no FF13.

... eu ia votar.

Porém não queria causar muita polêmica. D:

De qualquer forma, XII ainda é meu favorito de modo geral. XIII seria um segundo ou terceiro colocado imagino.

Code:
VI  - 2 (maouvin, Tiu Neo)
IX  - 1 (Ezalc)
X   - 1 (Subaru)
XIV - 1 (WeaponKnight)

And don't tell me it doesn't count.

du7y

XII - 1 (Shizuka)

Quando que acaba a votação Shiz?

Contribuindo:

IX - 1 (Ezalc)
X - 1 (Subaru, The Last One)
XIV - 1 (WeaponKnight)

Massa

On another subject entirely, has anybody here ever returned a product they've bought through the internet? I bought a motherboard and they've sent the wrong one. The store said that to return it I need to send the item back with this code they provided for me so I don't have to pay for sending it back and then it would be "analyzed" and later the correct part sent to me or if it's not available then I'd get a full refund.

My parents on the other hand are saying that the mailman told them something along the lines that there is some kind of law where if the delivery was made by transportadora it'd be like how I described above but if it's by mail, which is how it was delivered to me, then the correct procedure is that the correct product be sent to me and when it arrives I get that and immediately hand over the wrong one to the mailman for them to take it back to the distributor.

I find it really weird because I've never heard of anything like that, I just want to do it the fastest way possible so that I can finally build my new pc. The people at the online store already know that the item sent was the wrong one since I called and e-mailed and explained the situation on friday.

Anybody know anything about this?

I've never had it work like your mailman described, return policies for most online stores work just as they want you to do here.

Platy

IX - 2 (Ezalc, Platy)
XIV - 1 (WeaponKnight)
FFT - 4 (du7y, UnaiGamer, Maintenance, ColossalLazy)

Smash Bros não vale ? xD

É tão normal assim o bookdepository demorar meses para que os livros cheguem? Toda vez que compro algo por ele leva ao menos 3 meses para eles começarem a chegar. Parece que só em julho eu vou poder ler meu Warcraft Chronicle

Platy

É tão normal assim o bookdepository demorar meses para que os livros cheguem? Toda vez que compro algo por ele leva ao menos 3 meses para eles começarem a chegar. Parece que só em julho eu vou poder ler meu Warcraft Chronicle

Ele ta na minha lista de "chega quando vc esquecer dele" de sites

ldcommando

Banned
VI por favor

Menos preguiça edit:

VI - 3 (maouvin, Tiu Neo, ldcommando)
IX - 2 (Ezalc, Platy)
XIV - 1 (WeaponKnight)

lohankain

V - 1 (LohanKain)
IX - 2 (Ezalc, Platy)
XIV - 1 (WeaponKnight)

KarasuEXE

V - 1 (LohanKain)
IX - 2 (Ezalc, Platy)
XII - 3 (Shizuka, LuuKyK, KarasuEXE)
XIV - 1 (WeaponKnight)

Quer dizer, o FFT é fantástico, mas não é mainline... :p

Unai

Falando nisso, algumas luz porque a square parou de fazer Tactics? Será que os games do DS floparam, os produtores que gostavam do gênero saíram da empresa ou que diabos aconteceu? Eu esperava que tivessem tentando pelo menos mais uma vez no 3DS se não quisessem fazer algo para console de novo. Ainda mais depois do sucesso de Fire Emblem Awakening.

mantidor

So I follow Gracyanne Barbosa on Snapchat, love the snaps of her dogs. But I'm wondering, why is she seemingly so popular in Brazil? She goes to what seems to be supplements brands promotions or gym wear, and what she does is stand there and countless people come up and hug her and get their pictures taken with her. Old people, fat people, babies, anyone really. It's like if Marvel ever wrote an ending to their comicbook universe, she'd be post-ending Captain America, just getting his picture taken with happy people cause there's no more evil in the world.

I'd understand if she showed up at some gym, but it seems to be in random malls. She seems to just be a samba dancer and fitness model, why so popular among random people?

She's been the queen of several, very popular samba schools. Queens are very, very popular.

maouvin

Arrumando porque ninguém tinha atualizado a contagem do FFX:

V - 1 (LohanKain)
VI - 4 (maouvin, Tiu Neo, ldcommando, Glaydson)
IX - 3 (Ezalc, Platy, Brazil)
X - 2 (Subaru, The Last One)
XIV - 1 (WeaponKnight)

Ninguém usou a tag code pra alinhar os números...
giphy.gif

IV - 1 (Lionel Richie)
V - 1 (LohanKain)
VI - 4 (maouvin, Tiu Neo, ldcommando, Glaydson)
IX - 3 (Ezalc, Platy, Brazil)
X - 2 (Subaru, The Last One)
XIV - 1 (WeaponKnight)

18 votos até chegar no mais soberbo
principalmente na versão de PSP

Platy

Falando nisso, algumas luz porque a square parou de fazer Tactics? Será que os games do DS floparam, os produtores que gostavam do gênero saíram da empresa ou que diabos aconteceu? Eu esperava que tivessem tentando pelo menos mais uma vez no 3DS se não quisessem fazer algo para console de novo. Ainda mais depois do sucesso de Fire Emblem Awakening.

Mesmo com o Awakening o genero praticamente morreu.

Devem ter visto o Awakening e pensado "não temos wifus o suficiente"

Metra

Para mim, a era de ouro do FF vai do VI ao X.
Code:
IV   - 1 (Lionel Richie)
V    - 1 (LohanKain)
VI   - 4 (maouvin, Tiu Neo, ldcommando, Glaydson)
VIII - 1 (Metra)
IX   - 3 (Ezalc, Platy, Brazil)
X    - 2 (Subaru, The Last One)
XII  - 3 (Shizuka, LuuKyK, KarasuEXE)
XIV  - 1 (WeaponKnight)
FFT  - 4 (du7y, UnaiGamer, Maintenance, ColossalLazy)

Unai

Não sei como funciona a precificação de livros, mas quando tentei comprar comics pela bookdepository não valia a pena. Sempre cobravam preço de capa enquanto outras lojas sempre tinham um desconto de pelo menos uns 30% ou 40%.

Pergunta honesta: essa decisão do Marco Aurélio Mello não é inconstitucional? O STF pode mandar no que o congresso deve ou não fazer?

red13th

Pergunta honesta: essa decisão do Marco Aurélio Mello não é inconstitucional? O STF pode mandar no que o congresso deve ou não fazer?

se a decisão do congresso desobedecer a Constituição ou a lei, não. é a função do Judiciário.

EDIT: me matando de rir haha

giphy.gif

tive aula com ela 11 anos atrás, ela me deu 2 em uma prova. :p

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
Impeachment sem comprovação de corrupção é golpe. O Temer ta em 27 listas de corrupção. Se forem arrancar a dilma por pedalada (e só podem fazer isso por pedalada pq ela não aparece em NENHUMA lista) então tem que arrancar metade dos politicos do mundo =P

Ministro dela tentando interferir nas investigações = base jurídica.

Massa

O video da moça entrando em berserk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymv2T1hVCo4&feature=youtu.be

Impeachment sem comprovação de corrupção é golpe. O Temer ta em 27 listas de corrupção. Se forem arrancar a dilma por pedalada (e só podem fazer isso por pedalada pq ela não aparece em NENHUMA lista) então tem que arrancar metade dos politicos do mundo =P

Mas o processo de impeachment é que vai decidir se ela cometeu crimes ou não, como diz a Constituição. E percebe-se que o Maluf apóia esse governo quando "mas todo mundo comete crime" é a defesa. =P

Então pq todo mundo ta ignorando isso e a base do impeachment são as pedaladas ?

Se eu tivesse que arriscar, diria que é pelo mesmo motivo de não terem incluído a delação do Delcídio: é o caminho que juridicamente possibilita menos discussão sobre o mérito. O que leva a uma demora, o que não beneficia absolutamente ninguém.

Edit: nesse cenário, eu cada vez mais me pego favorável a uma antecipação das eleições e uma reforma política (embora essa segunda parte seja inocência minha achar que vai acontecer algum dia, lembra quando isso era carro chefe da campanha do Lula em 2001?). Impeachment ou não, o governo oficialmente ficou ingovernável.

Top Bottom