• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Breaking Bad - The (Beautiful) Finale - Season 5 Part 2 - Sunday on AMC - OT3

Mononoke

Banned
Such an atrocious show to have that honor. Gross.

The perfect show to have that honor. LOST was definitely the kind of show that was fun to talk about and theorize with other fans. I mean, that literally was half of watching the show. Makes a lot of sense that it would have that much discussion.

Defintely LOST, but BrBa has the highest critical acclaim from the GAF community.

I dunno about that. Basically every general television show thread I've seen in the short time I've been here ends up becoming a defacto The Wire thread.

Before it spins off into subtopics about The Shield, then Lost, then Battlestar. :)

Solo

Cornballer how do you not have a tag?

Mods don't tag people as much anymore. And generally those that do have a tag either made a complete ass of themselves to get it, or got on in the old mod-sanctioned tagging threads (thats where I got mine).

Not having a tag is not a bad thing by any stretch. But mostly I think the current mod staff just doesn't do it much anymore.

Raxus

Badger kills everyone in the first 5 minutes. The last 70ish minutes are he and Skinny Pete acting out their Babylon 5 fan fiction.

Cornballer and ivy need some TV GAF tags.

JaseMath

Mods don't tag people as much anymore. And generally those that do have a tag either made a complete ass of themselves to get it, or got on in the old mod-sanctioned tagging threads (thats where I got mine).

Not having a tag is not a bad thing by any stretch. But mostly I think the current mod staff just doesn't do it much anymore.

True, but Cornballer has been hustling the TV threads forever. Guy should have a tag by now - he does an awesome job for us fans.

C.Dark.DN

Banned
I dunno about that. Basically every general television show thread I've seen in the short time I've been here ends up becoming a defacto The Wire thread.

Before it spins off into subtopics about The Shield, then Lost, then Battlestar. :)
I haven't been participating much in these threads, so I can't be 100% certain, but I've seen more conversation about Walt/Jesse debates rather than heavy comparisons to other TV shows that other shows have to deal with over obnoxiously. Being a Stargate Universe fan was rough.

oatmeal

Banned
Remember when LOST announced an extra half hour right before the finale?

They did the finale RIGHT.

The LOST retrospective special, the 2 and a half hour episode, and then the Jimmy Kimmel special after the news (stupid news).

It just occured to me listening to the song that Felina comes from, could it refer to Todd and Lydia? I only considered it due to the final line "one little kiss and felina goodbye" and Todd kissing Lydia's cup in addition to his infatuation with her. I've not read the entire lyrics so and I don't have much interest (any) in music so I cannot tell if the song would suit him and Lydia as I've noticed that generally people try to fit it to be related to Walter. It probably is related to Walter in some form but I'm wondering if somebody more knowledgeable on the subject could elaborate as to who of the currently active characters it would fit with.

NotLiquid

Wall of Shame from OT2:

My first time getting onto a Wall of Shame on GAF ever.

I truly feel like a part of the community now and I couldn't have chosen a better thread to hang out in.

I don't want it to end but I'm ready for the finale. Let's do it, Heisenbitches.

Courage

It just occured to me listening to the song that Felina comes from, could it refer to Todd and Lydia? I only considered it due to the final line "one little kiss and felina goodbye" and Todd kissing Lydia's cup in addition to his infatuation with her. I've not read the entire lyrics so and I don't have much interest (any) in music so I cannot tell if the song would suit him and Lydia as I've noticed that generally people try to fit it to be related to Walter. It probably is related to Walter in some form but I'm wondering if somebody more knowledgeable on the subject could elaborate as to who of the currently active characters it would fit with.
I don't think Vince would name the final episode based on two side characters. I interpret it as Walt and his love for control and his Heisenberg persona. That got him into trouble, forced him to flee, and now he's returning for it.

Top Bottom