• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Breaking Bad - The (Beautiful) Finale - Season 5 Part 2 - Sunday on AMC - OT3

El Daniel

Almost over...

Iow.jpg

This show really does feel like it's ending precisely when it should. That's pretty rare.
Seriously. At some point in the second season I remember thinking "Holy shit, this show is literally perfect and it feels like it might stay that way until the end."

And it has.

Each new season I've been worrying that something would get fucked up but there hasn't been a single bad episode so far, at least for me personally, and I there's only one left. I have faith the perfection will stay true until the final second.

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
They announced the winners for the contest, but there was a mistake, and not everyone's entry was counted, so they're adding more trips to LA and hazmat suits, Man I need to win @___@

And 2 more sleeps guys, I will not be able to focus on work tomorrow.

solarus

I feel like two episodes would be more apt to resolve everything without it feeling crammed but i have faith in Vince to prove me wrong.

sappyday

The ending will suck, there is too much left to be resolved in 1 ep

What exactly? I don't see anything that can't be resolved in 53 minutes. The only thing that needs to be resolved are

1) Walt, Jesse, Skyler, Walt Jr, Marie, the Nazi's and Todd, Lydia.
2) Walt's blue meth/empire
3) What Walt will do with machine gun and ricin which are probably just tools in resolving some of #1.

That's pretty much it.

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
What exactly? I don't see anything that can't be resolved in 53 minutes. The only thing that needs to be resolved are

1) Walt, Jesse, Skyler, Walt Jr, Marie, the Nazi's and Todd, Lydia.
2) Walt's blue meth/empire
3) What Walt will do with machine gun and ricin which are probably just tools in resolving some of #1.

That's pretty much it.

That's a lot man. The pacing is going to be sick for this last episode.

I think Slovis said this episode would redefine season finales.

I don't know about you, but in Slovis I trust (I am still keeping my expectations in check however).

Incorrect. There's also the fate of Lydia, Skylar, Saul, and possibly Marie(depending on if her vengeance/thievery comes into play)

We saw the fate of Saul. He got away and lived a new life.

Same can't be said about the rest of them, probably. That might've been the end of Marie -- her just seeing her house ransacked by nazis, lost in the wind as they never find Hank's body -- but I sorta doubt it.

A single gun-shot death is way too good for Lydia now. I'm thinking burn her alive and sent her daughter to one of those horrible group homes.

Top Bottom