• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Breaking Bad - The (Beautiful) Finale - Season 5 Part 2 - Sunday on AMC - OT3

Jimothy

Really really disappointed we didn't get a more substantial scene with Walt and Jesse. I dunno man. It was good but I dunno.

sangreal

Gilligan did everything we thought he wouldn't.

I would not rank that as one of the best series finales ever though. It is a feel good ending which I'm actually thankful for.

eh, I think it was much more bittersweet than feel good

Really really disappointed we didn't get a more substantial scene with Walt and Jesse. I dunno man. It was good but I dunno.

that did suck. aaron paul isn't good enough to convey what they wanted to without any lines

Derrick01

Banned
Loved it even though it was a bit slow for the first half. I'm really glad they actually fucking ended the show instead of leaving a lot open like seemingly everything does now. That's not a damn ending!

What a send off.

Applause.gif

slow_clap_citizen_kane.gif

index.php

GoT_joffrey_approves.gif

obama_applause_gif.gif

Good thing they didn't check the trunk.

Good thing everyone was in the room all at the same time.

Good thing Walt was able to get close enough to Jesse to keep him on the ground.

Good thing nothing at all went wrong with Walt's plan!
Good thing this is a fictional television show

Tunic

Great ending but the commercials ruined the tone. This finale should have been commercial free. Can't wait to rewatch it on Bluray without all the crappy commercials.

dalVlatko

Good finale

9/10

A few plot holes and kind of forced you to suspend disbelief more times than I liked but a good ending to a great show.

I hoped for a darker ending but it was still pretty good, we got total closure at least and a sort-of-happy ending was probably more in line with the type of ending everyone else was looking for.

Tucah

you speak so well
Very good episode. No surprises or anything but very satisfying, a perfect ending to the show that tied everything up neatly.

gdt

Perfect finale. Nothing surprising but it doesn't need it. exactly what needed to happen. We got all sides of Walt.

Nokagi

Unconfirmed Member
Damn that was good. So glad Jesse survived(and murdered stupid Todd) and Walt went out like a total badass.

Ataraxia

Agree, even though Walt is the reason his life turned to shit I would have liked Jesse to say something reassuring or that he's going to be better because of it. Maybe even offer Walt a ride???

Kraftwerk

Why is Jimmy Kimmel on talking bad? They are talking about serious shit and death scenes and he blurts out a sex joke like a 5 year old. Ugh.

Pretty good ending. Tbh I liked ozymandias the most out of this season though.

Really thought Jesse would die or at least give him and Walt a bigger moment. Barely any words were exchanged

Top Bottom