• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Brit-Gaf: [Threads should be SFW and inviting.]

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveWD40

We keep trailing off the topic, no one can agree a place, so how about:

Early October, Manchester or York (pick one), Beer and Dogging (optional).

Chinner

Banned
also, lots of communities are getting their own tshirts on the gaf store. i think we need one so i've made this:
4e1iT.png

pretty good if i do say so myself

Veidt

Blasphemer who refuses to accept bagged milk as his personal savior
Hey Chinner,
I heard ducks have the biggest penises in the animal kingdom.
Is this true?

Veidt said:
Hey Chinner,
I heard ducks have the biggest penises in the animal kingdom.
Is this true?
To add to this I also hear that they are severe rapists which is why they have super schlongs to navigate the labyrinthine female Duck

Murkas

Does anyone know anyone who has been on the Jeremy Kyle show? For some reason I believe the odds seems likely...

SmokyDave

J Tourettes said:
Penises have morals? :O
Neither mine nor Chinner's, but generally yes.

I have sunburn on my penis. When I went for a morning piss yesterday he looked like something from the living dead. I freaked at first but it was just sunburn peeling.

SteveWD40

SmokyDave said:

I have sunburn on my penis. When I went for a morning piss yesterday he looked like something from the living dead. I freaked at first but it was just sunburn peeling.

Keep telling yourself that.

You will be keeping it in a jar like Brundelfly by next week.

SmokyDave said:

I think I've yet to encounter a penis with morals. The trouble mine has got me in over the years is ridiculous.

Meadows

Banned
Having trouble bumping the PoliGAF UK thread. Google searches direct me to a neogaf.net site for some reason and it won't let me log on there.

Should I just make another one?

Meadows

Banned
Ah cheers, I reckon this one is pretty alright for the time being, there hasn't been a big enough event to warrant a new PoliGAF thread like an election/high profile resignation/re-shuffle etc.

Chinner

Banned
so do you guys hate america yet? i bet zomb must he bating america like hell with this double dip recession becoming a reality.

SteveWD40

I might loot the Apple store tonight, I could probably show up alone and they wouldn't resist, cos you know, looters innit?

Store owners should be rigging up lethal Home Alone style mantraps by now.

Meus Renaissance said:
Anyone here going to the Eurogamer Expo this September? We have a meetup thread here

I was just coming here to post this...

I'm going on the Friday as that seemed the most popular day so far and there were still full day tickets available.

I'll post this to the Google+ group too

JonCha

Meus Renaissance said:
Anyone here going to the Eurogamer Expo this September? We have a meetup thread here

Nice one, didn't see this!

I'll be doing a bit of media stuff at first but after that I'm free to do whatever.

I preferred the first EG Expo as it was relatively quiet, the second seemed so dingy and dark and busy. Haven't been since, mind. Might have been as I spent more time at the first EG Expo - was there 2 days and was there so much I almost became part of the furniture and security stopped bothering to check my wristband.

And I'm back to the thread!!! Virgin installed my new internet so I am able to post. I essentially paid £40 for a man to plug a box in today. GREAT. Ah well. The joys of moving.

I should probably pay for electricity soon.

You should come again this year... I'm hoping more people sign up for the Friday. I'm looking forward to a pint / meetup!

JonathanEx said:
And I'm back to the thread!!! Virgin installed my new internet so I am able to post. I essentially paid £40 for a man to plug a box in today. GREAT. Ah well. The joys of moving.

I should probably pay for electricity soon.

With this level of concern for maintaining basic amenities its a wonder you're not looting right now!

Will see if I can afford it.

The thing is, I'm trying to pay for my gas/electricity, but Scottish Power think responding to my inquiries is more effort than its worth, apparently.

But I need to pay the electricity or they might take this MASSIVE NEW TELLY I got mysteriously this week. It was so cheap, such a steal.

JonathanEx said:
Will see if I can afford it.

The thing is, I'm trying to pay for my gas/electricity, but Scottish Power think responding to my inquiries is more effort than its worth, apparently.

But I need to pay the electricity or they might take this MASSIVE NEW TELLY I got mysteriously this week. It was so cheap, such a steal.

Hmm.

*checks the police Flickr page*

Murkas

The riot thread has killed this thread hasn't it :(

I don't know if I will be able to make the expo, will try though.

Temrer

Neo Member
Any chance of kicking it back up? :D?

Hometown: Liverpool
Current residence: Mainland Europe
Favourite place to eat, and what to order there: Chaophraya - go with a couple of mates and get one of the set menus. So much tasty.
Meet - Steak.
The Monro - "gastro"pub food, but lovely.

Also, two decent bars: Alma de Cuba - a stunning converted church with rum and samba everywhere - and at the other end of the spectrum, "the Raz" - a grimy underground mess of a bar that usually rounds your night off (being as it is near the main taxi rank) with S Club 7, cheap drinks and sweat.
Honourable mentions go to The Shipping Forecast and the Panoramic.

Sports team of choice: Everton FC
Favourite TV Show: Merlin
Post picture of your favourite British girl:
6a0105370922f3970b012876ab0277970c-320wi

Veidt

Blasphemer who refuses to accept bagged milk as his personal savior
It's all part of the bigger plan of the overthrow of white people.
Jay-z releasing that new album, and naming it 'Watch the throne'- that shit is a deliberate sign for white people to watch the throne, black people are coming for dat shit.- INNIT, BRUV, BRAP BRRRRRRRAAAPP
did i do it rite?

Why are Toronto gaf in ot and us here?

we should be moved. imo, and we'll be more popular and talk about more positive things than a youth in revolt.

killer_clank said:
Why are Toronto gaf in ot and us here?

we should be moved. imo, and we'll be more popular and talk about more positive things than a youth in revolt.

I'm sorry, what's your name again? Clank? Listen, Clank, don't waltz in here and start telling me how to do my own job. This is not the thread for you to showcase your unrestrained nihilism to the world. We're just a simple folk, with simple values, and we don't like it when out of towners come here and start telling us what we're doing wrong.

(Hello!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom