• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT| Mad Stacks Beyond Thunderlord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
I jsut got a mini spirograph out of a Kinder Egg, best kinder toy ever.

Can't believe these things are banned in the US.

SteveWD40

Think I might once again venture out... What's the sitch with wellies in pubs... Lol

Depends on the pub and it's vicinty to landed gentry, if you see people like this in your local you might be ok:

About-Barbour.3.jpg

phisheep

NeoGAF's Chief Barrister
Related to this. What about if we took a bucket of water and poured it onto the small patch of pavement outside our front window to watch hilarity ensue when it freezes over? Could we be sued then?

Oh most certainly you could be.

I think I'll keep a copy of this post in case it is needed in evidence.

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
AFAIK they're banned precisely because there's small things inside them. Which bluntly says more about Americans than Kinder Eggs.

The daft thing being they're inside the plastic egg, fuck knows how they'd manage it.

Guns? YEAH!
Chocolate with a toy in it? NO!

Oh most certainly you could be.

I think I'll keep a copy of this post in case it is needed in evidence.

Better stay clear of that one then ;)

(again a cursory investigation would have revealed that I earn £170k per year in basic wages and received a £320k bonus last year)

lol wtf. With that kind of money you have to be a banker, drug baron, or CEO...in your case, banker it is so an open and shut case.

It's sucks i know, i've been stopped and searched, my brother's been in the back of a police van and had to drop his trousers. At this point you're still speaking and shaking from the emotion of it all.

Also...gizza job m8.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2inSqo3Q3c

Suairyu

Banned
Hey now, not all Americans. :(
!

Intruder detected!

edit:

Just drove from Sheffield to Manchester right now. Wow, that was treacherous. xD
NO. IT WASN'T.

As you were driving, did you curse the skies, scream "treachery!!!!" and vow vengeance?

The use of this word to describe environmental hazards has forever ruined the classics. Whenever a great villain is described as treacherous the instant reaction now is that they'll provide minor inconvenience of the weather variety.

:(

I... I think I'm just going to go lie down for a while or something. I can't handle this.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Just saw your post about getting arrested, sorry to hear it zomgbbq. You're good peoples so I hope everything goes well and you get your name cleared (and everything on top of that is just gravy. Delicious justice gravy).
Which from the pavement looks like:
Nightmare fuel.
gonna watch django unchained hope it's good
I know you're anti-hype and not a huge QT fan but it's a pretty sweet film.

SKINNER!

Banned
Every time I watch Jackie Brown I fall in love with Pam Grier. Every...single time!

Also, No Django Unchained spoilers from you lot! You guys just love to run your mouths like a fuckin' locomotive. I've still got to get through Kill Bill, Grindhouse and Inglorious Basterds before seeing Django on Sunday.

EDIT: Was checking out the Special Features on the Jackie Brown DVD and had no clue it had the entire complete "Chicks Who love GUNS" promo video that Samuel L Jackson and Robert De Niro watched in the film. Everything you need to know about the US is in that 4 minute clip.

Mikeside

Man, I had a fuckin' adventure today.

Work closed at 12:30 in the end, so we drive the 2 or 3 miles to pick up the dog, then mum drives home (12 miles), gets there, calls me to tell me she must've dropped her house keys outside work. I walk back there to find them. On the way, I helped somebody get their car out of the driveway. At some point they decided to put the handbrake on for no reason as I was pushing them, which hurt my knee like crazy.

About halfway back to work there's somebody driving with a flat tire. I stop him and help change the wheel, finally get to work, search for the keys for about half an hour, finally find them next to where mum was parked and under about 3 inches of snow.

Mum has got the train back at this point (She didn't want to drive her car back because roads were icy) so she meets me at work (2 minute walk from train station), grabs the keys and goes back to the train station to go home. Finally I trudge back to a friend's house for a beer and a smoke.

BRING ON SLEEP.

Lirlond

I just walked 5 miles through Glasgow at 1 in the morning and didn't get stabbed. I deserve a medal.

Gotta do it again tommorow I think.

Suairyu

Banned
First house was good. Warm and spacious. The room wad a touch small but still fine for my purposes. But most of the house was asleep so I didn't get to meet any of the people I'd share the place with. That automatically makes it my second choice, unless something is wrong with the next house or its residents.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
First house was good. Warm and spacious. The room wad a touch small but still fine for my purposes. But most of the house was asleep so I didn't get to meet any of the people I'd share the place with. That automatically makes it my second choice, unless something is wrong with the next house or its residents.

just ask for another viewing to see if something would fit in it or...just come right out with and say you'd like to meet the other residents

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom