• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT| Mad Stacks Beyond Thunderlord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chinner

Banned
Just had a fucking boss two hour nap. SO good.

Perfect remedy after another shit house viewing.

So, instead, a friend's boyfriend says his roomie is moving out end of Feb. His place is down in the Barbican, aka expensive but beautiful waterfront area of town. It makes the flat £50 more a month than I was willing to budget for, but given the location, quality of the flat (it's gorgeous) and the fact I'd be moving in with someone I really, really get on well with, I think I'll just break my budget on this one and be extra frugal with my food bill or something.
find out the council tax bro shit can be the hidden dagger to dat kind of shiiiit

Hystzen

Ooooh! Enter Shikari are going to be at Download this year. Surprise her with a camping ticket and join us.

Got me a haircut. Huge Jeremy Clarkson Jew'fro is no more :(...until August.

Should be getting my ticket in feb it will be 6th year in a row i been , this has been best line up for a few years though

Hystzen

Well that was an interesting experience just had mates GF see me totally naked. I been staying at old house (I used live near uni but moved out before xmas didn't see point in paying for rent due being in uni only 2 days plus graduating soon) this weekend due to having a lecture tomorrow in morning so just had a epic shower. The bathroom is right next to bedroom and I noticed after finished that left towel on my bed, so thought just walk next door soon as open door bam she stood right there. She did have a good stare before running off but hey not really an issue, she just one of the lucky few to gaze at my majestic form in its fullest.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Well that was an interesting experience just had mates GF see me totally naked. I been staying at old house (I used live near uni but moved out before xmas didn't see point in paying for rent due being in uni only 2 days plus graduating soon) this weekend due to having a lecture tomorrow in morning so just had a epic shower. The bathroom is right next to bedroom and I noticed after finished that left towel on my bed, so thought just walk next door soon as open door bam she stood right there. She did have a good stare before running off but hey not really an issue, she just one of the lucky few to gaze at my majestic form in its fullest.

do you look like your avatar?

Suairyu

Banned
Did the eyes go down?

phisheep

NeoGAF's Chief Barrister
GUYS we've had this topic before you're not allowed to change your avatar once you're an established member.

Fuck that, Rugby season's on the way and I'm gettin' ready for the call-up - I'm probably about 4,329th in line for the Welsh No. 9 Jersey.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Yours are pretty much always the same girl, or at least the same artstyle. It's fine. You're just known as "that one with the moe" anyway.

Yeah, it has pretty much been the same gal apart from the one I had just before. But in the past I was changing avatars all the time.

And the GAF uploader is stopping transparent PNGs!? OH NO!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom