• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT| Mad Stacks Beyond Thunderlord

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd call that a confession.

We won't tell anyone donkey no one reads this thread anyway.

tumblr_m1m5afTdNf1r73plvo1_500.gif

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
I had a dream last night where EviLore was on a train on vacation with a bunch of Gaffers and I randomly bumped into them and he asked me to take a picture using his phone. Well I forgot to gave the phone back when I got home. He had a bunch of random, crazy games on it and weird text messages. And then I logged on GAF and saw a post about his phone getting stolen. That's when I woke up.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Well I think I've fucked the computer, so not a great day.. Gonna have to ask an IT guy to take a look at it because I've given up

Not posting much on BritGAF is fucking hard

Mikeside

That's actually happened to me aside from the closed eyes part. It was everywhere. :S

It's no fistful status, but it's decent. xD

I know the feel, after my tragic pee-event.
Speaking of feels, did you listen to those tracks, by the way?

Well I think I've fucked the computer, so not a great day.. Gonna have to ask an IT guy to take a look at it because I've given up

Not posting much on BritGAF is fucking hard

Let's Facebook chat when I get home from work, I hugely doubt you've fucked it.

Code PMing your way too, btw

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
I know the feel, after my tragic pee-event.
Speaking of feels, did you listen to those tracks, by the way?

Let's Facebook chat when I get home from work, I hugely doubt you've fucked it.

Code PMing your way too, btw

We may need to skype or something because typing the symptoms out is...fucking hard

Have you considered counselling?

I probably do need some therapy tbh

Pissing while sneezing? Fuckin' nightmare. :|

I smashed my teaching practical this morning, only the reflection to write now. :D

Only one assignment left until Easter for Renaissance lit and I want to hang myself thinking about it. -.-

Mikeside

We may need to skype or something because typing the symptoms out is...fucking hard

I probably do need some therapy tbh

I'll be purely one way as I don't have a webcam, but that's fine too

Pissing while sneezing? Fuckin' nightmare. :|

I smashed my teaching practical this morning, only the reflection to write now. :D

Only one assignment left until Easter for Renaissance lit and I want to hang myself thinking about it. -.-

Congrats, man - nerve-racking much?

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Wait for the chipvan hitting my street or get the girlfriend to pick me up a pizza from a local Indian joint on the way home its a dreadful choice to have to make.. I'm like HAL from Malcolm when it comes to fucking choices.

Stackin' large , Gotta drop they bucks somehow.

In the mean time I'm going to drink some coffee and binge on house of cards.. house of cards = the most fucking awesome show ever made.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
I wish we had chip vans here. We only get them downtown for restaurants like Jerusalem and they give out kebabs.

NinjaBoiX

That tenancy app went through fine. She said the convictions on my record weren't relevant. Just keep my fingers crossed for the rest of the process to go smoothly.

I know you guys wouldn't have slept last night worrying about my plight, so I thought I best put your minds at ease.

SteveWD40

"There is only one place in the world where they'd look at an egg, and say, 'you know what that egg needs? Meat and batter. Wrap it in meat and batter.' "

Marcus Brigstocke

A good Scotch Egg is god level food.

Oh and Kent, eat shit now while you are young enough to not get fat, if I ate at 32 like I did when I was 22 (and drank) I would be visible from space. I have to hit the gym 4 times a week just to make sure the 2 slices of batch loaf I allow myself a day don't bloat me...

SteveWD40

You should go to The Broadchair in Newcastle, Terry Laybourne restaurant with a Michelin star. They do these Scotch eggs with a layer of black pudding between the sausage and the egg. It's as good as it sounds.

I have noticed a pleasent trend in making high level Scotch Eggs in good restaurants, which is what I meant by "good", that or homemade.

Me and the missus have been getting heavily into Super Smash Bros on my old N64 recently. So I just took a punt and bought a GameCube, copy of Melee and a second controller. All three came to about £15 each, which seems mental but there you go. Can't wait to play as Roy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom