• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT| Mad Stacks Beyond Thunderlord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wes

venison crêpe
Does anyone watch the Stacey Dooley documentaries on BBC Three? There's something about her style (and probabl the editing) that reminds me a lot of Louis Theroux. Both seem to have a knack of making people open up and talk to them. With Louis it comes from an inquisitive nature for Stacey it's through compassion.

Anyway I'm enjoying her current series in the USA. I may have to go back and check out the series that got her started.

Does anyone watch the Stacey Dooley documentaries on BBC Three? There's something about her style (and probabl the editing) that reminds me a lot of Louis Theroux. Both seem to have a knack of making people open up and talk to them. With Louis it comes from an inquisitive nature for Stacey it's through compassion.

Being hot as fuck doesn't hurt.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Just a reminder Hitman Absolution! for £20 with code GMG25-UAAHK-6AI9S

https://www.greenmangaming.com

I bought dishonored off there for about the same price, good service, they give you a key straight away, put it in steam, done.

SKINNER!

Banned
No thanks. I will be buying on steam.

zACQl.gif

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
Made it till 3am. Good progress on these space invaders though.

Also I keep listening to that new Robbie song... oddly catchy.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Made it till 3am. Good progress on these space invaders though.

Also I keep listening to that new Robbie song... oddly catchy.

Oddly ? the song is fucking amazing.

Mother was a victim
Father beat the system!

I didn't think the old man had it in him to bring out another hit. Well chuffed.

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
Oddly ? the song is fucking amazing.

Mother was a victim
Father beat the system!

I didn't think the old man had it in him to bring out another hit. Well chuffed.

I can't believe he's managed to bounce back after all that shite he threw out.

Barlow did co write it though, would explain it a bit.

Just had damn near all my hair lopped off, fuck it's like I'm somebody else.

Kentpaul

I can't believe he's managed to bounce back after all that shite he threw out.

Barlow did co write it though, would explain it a bit.

Just had damn near all my hair lopped off, fuck it's like I'm somebody else.

Short hair is the best hair. You have just went up a few notches on the badass scale.

Anyone think the halo four soundtrack is kike the first mass effects?

Mikeside

A friend just uploaded some old photos from a wedding about 18 months ago, which has reminded me how much I need a haircut... (I haven't had one since)

me said:

Shut up, it's as good as I've ever looked :p

Lirlond

That's long hair?

I used to have hair down to my arse. Too much hassle to wash though, cut it all off a few years ago. Trouble is now I have to deal with a receding hairline. ]:

Mikeside

GET A HAIRCUT HIPPY!

(Seriously long hair is a pain in the arse- cutting mine off was the best decision I have ever made.)

I like having long hair, but yeah, it's a pain in the arse and it doesn't look good.

That's long hair?

I used to have hair down to my arse. Too much hassle to wash though, cut it all off a few years ago. Trouble is now I have to deal with a receding hairline. ]:

My hair is a lot longer than that now - I haven't had it cut since then and that was about 18 months ago.

Have decided I'm getting cut in the next couple of weeks.

Mikeside

"Number 2, short back and sides please."
Then proceed to moan how you don't have any hair.

Nah, I'll probably get a similar cut to last time. Super short hair is awful. I used to have my hair really short all the time and it just showed off my massive forehead and gigantic ears.

I've been growing mine for a while now, I think it looks better long.

What's you guys' opinion on girl's hair? Long or short?
I like long and I like little short bobs. In the middle is just meh territory for me.

How funny, I got my hair cut today. Darned male pattern baldness. I might have said on GAF somewhere before, but if anyone guesses my age right at the meet, I'll buy them a beer.

I actually think a nice short cut would look good on you, Mike. Perhaps a change of glasses too. I always do this when I see photos of people online, it's weird.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned

I think I prefer short tbh, at least on Mrs Sniv. Long hair is ok but I like the ruffled look you can get with shorter hair. All depends on the face though.

And sigh... I remember hair... going back through my old fb photos is bitter sweet. Sometimes I looked damn good with hair (other times like a messy twat but you can't have everything...)

Kentpaul

Turns out Kentpaul isn't bad at Halo. At least on the turret of a warthog. He left and the next game I got a Killing Frenzy :(

I am pretty decent at halo sonny bob. I do like to chill out on the warhog and gather the kills.

Its the backbone to any big team victory.

Long.

Chicks with short hair don't even get a third glance from me.

Lirlond

I remember when I first got my hair cut to this length. Hairdresser styled it amazingly, like it suited me perfectly and everything sat correct the whole day. I've never been able to reproduce this.

Kentpaul

two at the side's and a enough to gel at the top guys. Way forward for easy living.

SKINNER!

Banned
Some chicks can pull off short dark hair. I have no problems with that at all. "hair down to ass" hair on girls is just too much in my opinion. What I don't get is braids hairstyles on
white
girls. They always get it done while on holiday. Nothing wrong with it really. If that's what she wants then go ahead. It just looks very bizarre to me.

Kentpaul

Some chicks can pull off short dark hair. I have no problems with that at all. "hair down to ass" hair on girls is just too much in my opinion. What I don't get is braids hairstyles on
white
girls. T
hey always get it done while on holiday. Nothing wrong with it really. If that's what she wants then go ahead. It just looks very bizarre to me.

90s rave goers.

white
girls. They always get it done while on holiday. Nothing wrong with it really. If that's what she wants then go ahead. It just looks very bizarre to me.

D0EF1D5E-6E8D-4A7E-8939-2F02CEDBE7F0-4145-000005BD8FB4EE3E.jpg

Nah I don't get it either.

Kentpaul

So much sexism and racism going on right now. I'm closing my browser so I'm no longer exposed to this shock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom