• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT3| It's good, but it's not right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SKINNER!

Banned
I joined a covers band end of last year after leaving my old band. We have our first gig this weekend, it's a private function and we're being paid, which is good, but does put more pressure on us delivering a good performance. Also it's a 2 hour slot so we've had to learn like 28 songs in a couple of months, I still don't know all the words to every song and I'm bricking it a little.

28 songs in 2 hours sounds brutal!

Off to the interview!

Good luck Tash!

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
That went really well, assuming head office confirm everything I should know by lunch time...

So if all goes well I start tomorrow :DDDDDDDDDDD

touch wood

8bit

Knows the Score
It has probably been mentioned somewhere in this thread, but what gig?

I'm really worrying about money this month, starting the new job I am really unsure of how much I'm going to get paid from my current job and I don't know whether my new job will pay me for the last two weeks of this month. I have so much coming out of my bank between now and the end of May as well; I have my loan, car insurance, phone bill twice and I really don't know whether I am going to be able to manage it :(

If you're concerned about not making payments, call the companies that you owe to and explain the situation. They may defer payments by a few weeks if you let them know now rather than charge you for not being able to make a direct debit.

SteveWD40

If you're concerned about not making payments, call the companies that you owe to and explain the situation. They may defer payments by a few weeks if you let them know now rather than charge you for not being able to make a direct debit.

This, you would be amazed how understanding people will be if you communicate with them.

I have been self employed for 3 years so know exactly how far you can go with these things. The loan would be the main one I would tackle, cancel the DD for now and call and tell them you will be a little late but will be paid on such a date and will settle then. Worst case scenario is you show as one month down on a credit report for a while but that won't affect you really.

I am only now paying things by DD again, when you don't know when money is coming in it's lethal to have it leave your account when you don't want it to.

Rubbish King

Well done! Fingers and toes all crossed for you.

What is it?
Fanks, It's at the hilton in portsmouth, if I get it i shall be cleaning hotel rooms to start with and then one I have proved myself I will get more opportunities in the hotel
Nice one, let's get hammered!
lol, you both still down for half one? I messaged mikeside on fb giving him my number but he hasnt text me yet

what a douchebag
Tashbrooke wrote one of his hobbies as gaming so they got him on the game.
I did ^_^
Tash the game winner.
Fuck yeah

This.

Rubbish King

GOT THE FUCKING JOB

YES

YESYEYSYSYEHD
tumblr_lvo8nlaWRA1r6aoq4o1_400.gif

8287%20-%20Raw%20autoplay_gif%20gif%20microphone%20suit%20the_miz%20wooo%20wwe%20yelling.gif

tumblr_ljvvxcQGj71qf86qm.gif

Rubbish King

Of anybody has jeds number could they text him to get off at Portsmouth and Southsea as I can't get hold of mike -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom