• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT6| Dark Souls? More like Arse Holes

War Peaceman

You're a big guy.
This weather, ey? What is it like.

Please make this page a nicer one :)

Oh and have a great christmas Sploatee if you read this!

Son Of D

Any plans this weekend folks? I've got a pretty busy one, seeing some family Saturday, then a new bar/arcade that opened in the city, then some work Sunday and packing for my flight to family Monday.

Going up Exeter tomorrow to catch up with a friend and have a Christmas night out. Saturday, nothing planned but I'll do something on impulse. Sunday I'm seeing my sister.

AcridMeat

Banned
Well, tomorrow is the office Christmas party. We're going to some masquerade ball. Soooo Saturday = hungover and maybe deal with some shit in the afternoon. Then on Sunday, meeting up with some friends from university for the fifth annual Gammon Illuminati night. In which we go to a carvery and celebrate meat, in particular, gammon.
That sounds dope! Holiday lunch is the 30th for us, I actually need to confirm I'm going to that.

Vashetti

Banned
I'm drunk, at a staff meeting

It's going surprisingly well

I was having a bout of depression/anxiety the other day before work, and I did a shot of rum to help my nerves and give me a little buzz.

I performed better than I usually do and felt much more confident.

Where to? If you don't mind me asking.
so i had been planning to move t'north away from brighton because brighton is stupid pricey and my girlfriend's parents are in cheshire. i was finally able to get a transfer to manchester in august and my girlfriend and i have been commuting to manchester since then, desperate for a flat. finally signed for one on monday and moving tomorrow to the centre of manchester.
yep, i am one of them.

Bunch of cunting drama llamas in here. And sploatee is gone too. Damn!

Any plans this weekend folks? I've got a pretty busy one, seeing some family Saturday, then a new bar/arcade that opened in the city, then some work Sunday and packing for my flight to family Monday.

I read that as barricade and presumed it was something zombie related.

Packed weekend that is! Erm works Christmas soiree tomorrow, so I'll be getting drunk and merry with people I hardly know, which is always fun, then Saturday recover/perhaps go into Liverpool to shop, and wrap presents? Sunday, gym family meal, potential pub outing, then probably game until I fall asleep.

If I accomplish half of those things I'll be impressed.

Skele7on

Banned
Welcome back. Do try to stay out of the threads that end up being Killing Fields.

How goes Destiny? I had a go at some of the new story missions but my heart wasn't in it to get back into the grind. I still want to try the new Raid but you could say I've Become Disillusioned

These days I'm playing more Injustice: Gods Among Us since it became free.

I enjoy it but sometimes I do end up losing my rag at online player's antics and shouting things like "Cunting SHAZAM!" louder than I should at 2am.

LOL, I do try, it just urked me so much, like lalala I get it not equals, but meh I'm not going to say anything more as that what got me it in the first place.

Destiny is cool, the overall "content" is shit. But the raid is 200% better than VOG and I am more than happy to grind it over and over as it's actually fun having a new challenge!

Get to 31 which TBH is fairly easy now you can straight up buy the gear using vanguard marks and we can run the raid, TBH probably could do it at 30, as again it's one of the times you think WHY THE FUCK isn't the rest like this.

Haha, awesome, I haven't played it yet, but i do very much intend to, I just have been stuck on the old Destiny till 3-4am loop.

Anyway other than Destiny I have been trying to do that Game/Sony thing all week and I am at the point now when I will burst a blood vessel, I love GAF but seeing people who did it after me get one and I didn't when it is a comp set for fastest first takes the biscuit to say the least, but la de dar what will be will be and my wallet may just thank me for not getting one... But wallet can shut up as I want one.

How's things with you anyway?

Volotaire

Whenever I see a gaffer without an avatar, I always read their messages in a non-sarcastic serious voice devoid of personality.

Volotaire

Also The Fall finale is on tonight. Fantastic series if anyone is interested in exploring the psychology of serial killers from a dramatic standpoint and in the eyes of the police.

NinjaBoiX

Cyst (you are def Cyst, I've decided):

VXXUutH.gif

Hey guys that metal show was pretty fun...
Sweet man, glad you had fun.
Sounds good mate!

I've got my (daytime) works crimbo do tomorrow night, then work Saturday night, possibly swing by to see sploatee and E (after I text her tomorrow and ask!) then a few beers with mates on Sunday, then two more days at work before I go and see hometown boys, the fam and the little lady for Christmas. It's going to be a good week coming up!
One of us one of us

Welcome to Manchester Massive
PlKvruY.jpg

Symphonia

Banned
I think sploatee had the right idea. I need time away from here.

On a sidenote, found old PMs to NinjaBoiX and Mikeside. How Mike even has the fucking cheek to say he opened up to me and I was unappreciative of it is beyond me. I poured my fucking soul out to him. Fuck this.

Spookie

Hey guys so I bought MSG it's my first interaction with the series, so what's going on in her-- SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT.

Reknoc

Hey guys so I bought MSG it's my first interaction with the series, so what's going on in her-- SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT.

The first one? You're in for a wild ride which may end up with you hating; the series, kojima, konami, movies, words, technology, but deep down you know that it's an all time great series.

except 4, fuck that shit.

On a sidenote, found old PMs to NinjaBoiX and Mikeside. How Mike even has the fucking cheek to say he opened up to me and I was unappreciative of it is beyond me. I poured my fucking soul out to him. Fuck this.
Whenever I come back to BritGAF always some drama with you and someone else. Beats watching TV tho.

Spookie

The first one? You're in for a wild ride which may end up with you hating; the series, kojima, konami, movies, words, technology, but deep down you know that it's an all time great series.

except 4, fuck that shit.

I have been watching the Metal Gear Scanlon series on GB which has really made me want to try it since it's fucking mental. I'm kinda tempted to hold off till I've finshed watching all of the series. I did play Revengence too, I had no idea what was going on but it looked nice at least.

Skele7on

Banned

35xyux.jpg

The hell happened in this thread man? What happened?

Skele7on

Banned
Also as I am unbanned and new Thread here is my form.

Where do you come from? (Where do you go, where do you come from Cotton Eye Joe etc) London that bit with all the hipsters.
What's your job/current education/whatever the heck it is you're up to? Web Dev / Infrastructure engineer
What do you hope to achieve before your futile existence comes to an end?
Favourite daytime TV show? Diagnosis Murder
Fish or chips? Chips
Daddy or chips? Chips (I have daddy issues, why'd you leave me daddy?)
What's your tipple of choice? Massive in the Ale game.
Favourite party snack? Party Rings
Who is the best bald person? Dude from crystal maze: Richard O'Brien
What's your disappointing claim to fame? As a child I appeared on Pet Rescue with the less successful turner sister.
What's your perfect Sunday? Hungover eating bacon and pancakes
Did you threaten to overrule him? yes
Did you threaten to overrule him? yes
It's a yes or no question minister, did you threaten to overrule him? yes

jimbor

Banned

Requested a ban.

Hope you have a nice Christmas.

Sorry for everything.

Don't let the door hit you on the arse on the way out, you paedo fuck.

Volotaire

Can't wait!

What a ending. It was kind of predictable with
Spector dying by the hands of him (perhaps unnecessary and dramatic). But, I thought the ending shot with Stella holding Spector in her hands after trying to wash herself from him was a fantastic last shot. That combined with Stella's almost begging for help and Paul just slightly smiling was brilliance. Same with the Spector and Stella showdown in the interview rooms. Fantastic. Although the finding Rose scenes took a bit of time on screen, I felt that wasn't what the episode was ultimately about. It was about Stella's and Paul's relationship.

Slowdive

Banned
What a ending. It was kind of predictable with
Spector dying by the hands of him (perhaps unnecessary and dramatic). But, I thought the ending shot with Stella holding Spector in her hands after trying to wash herself from him was a fantastic last shot. That combined with Stella's almost begging for help and Paul just slightly smiling was brilliance. Same with the Spector and Stella showdown in the interview rooms. Fantastic. Although the finding Rose took a bit of time with the on screen scenes, i felt that wasn't what the episode was ultimately about. It was about Stella's and Paul's relationship.

It was a really good episode but yeah, I thought the ending was predictable too.

Top Bottom