• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

#BustMust - Gaming's Greatest Melons (NSFW)

Thick Thighs Save Lives

NeoGAF's Physical Games Advocate Extraordinaire
Is the PS5 region free like the 4 was? I was just thinking about booting up the old one and was hoping I didn't need to hook up a PS4 for it, I'd gladly wait out a gorgeous PS5 version if we can just import from PlayAsia again
Yeah, the PS5 is region free just like the PS4 and the Switch, so you can import Asian games without any issue. I've like 50 imported games in my collection already, including DOAX3 Scarlet. :messenger_sunglasses:

DJ12

Surprised this wasn't already posted in here. Tsk, tsk. :messenger_smirking:

erection GIF

peek

Gotta hand it to Shift Up for doing a banger job on implementing these accurate 🍈 physics.

These korean devs are based.

(not to the same level, but the first descendant also just recently tweaked some physics. Just clothing stuff, but now the girls skirts flare out just the perfect amount xD)

Its funny the two updates i believe almost came out same time. Maybe same week at least.

Thick Thighs Save Lives

NeoGAF's Physical Games Advocate Extraordinaire
These korean devs are based.

(not to the same level, but the first descendant also just recently tweaked some physics. Just clothing stuff, but now the girls skirts flare out just the perfect amount xD)

Its funny the two updates i believe almost came out same time. Maybe same week at least.
Not necessarily related, but I checked their twitter and it looks like they're upping their game when it comes to promo videos. :messenger_smirking:

Top Bottom